Careful boys,
当心点 伙计们
the entire bloody war effort's relying on that thing.
整场战争就靠那玩意了
Till it overheats and breaks down!
直到它过热坏掉为止
Let's give her a sighter.
装枚观测弹试试
Who wants a go?
谁想试试
I'm sure Godley could do with the practice.
我觉得戈德利可以练练手
Yeah, all right. I'll show you tarts how it's done.
好啊 我给你们这群笨蛋露一手
Here's your Hun!
把这个当成德国佬
I'm ready!
我准备好了
Come on!
拜托
All right, Sid. Let's stop it there.
好了 希德 停手吧
Give me a platoon of riflemen any day.
随便哪天给我一排的步兵
37 rounds a minute, that's our record, right lads!
我们的记录是每分钟三十七发 对吧 希德
Machine gun fires 600 rounds a minute.
机关枪每分钟能打六百发
36,000 rounds an hour.
一小时三万六千发
It's got a range of 4,500 yards.
射程可达四千五百码
You change the barrel on this thing once an hour,
每小时换一次枪筒
you can fire indefinitely.
就能无限射击了
You'd bloody have to!
不这样不行啊
D Company!
D连♥准♥备
Live rounds! Rapid...
实弹 快速射击
Fire!
开火
Well, if the Germans throw tin cans at us,
好吧 如果德军向我们扔铁桶的话
we'll know who to call.
我们这下知道该找谁了
That was embarrassing.
真是丢人
How's about you try having a go on that bloody thing?
不如你来试试射击那个该死的东西
This is the Royal Fusiliers,
这是皇家火枪兵团
mate, we hit the target in this Battalion.
伙计 我们这一营只会射中目标
Bit like that?!
像这样吗
Out the bloody way.
把路让开
Enough!
够了
Get off!
滚开
Come on. Enough!
来啊 够了
Who started this?
谁挑的头
I did.
是我
Just to be clear,
先说清楚
any more of this
再有这种事发生
and you'll be on a boat home for a court martial
就把你们一船送回军事法庭
and the most tremendous bollocking of your entire lives.
接受有生以来最严重的一场训斥
I want sentries across the canal.
我会在运河附近安排哨兵
Keep a 20-foot distance, and signal on your whistles
相隔二十英尺 发现任何东西
if you sight anything.
就用哨子示警
You, you and you.
你 你还有你
Now!
现在快去
The rest of you get on with it.
其他人回到原位
Get those boxes moved down there.
将那些盒子搬下去
The ones in the khaki uniforms are on our side, Godley.
穿着卡其色军装的是友军 戈德利
You'd do well to remember that.
你最好谨记这点
Sorry, sir.
抱歉 长官
We need some more sandbags down here.
下面还需要一些沙袋
Go and make yourself useful.
去做点有用的事
We fight for the man next to us, Sid.
我们为身边人而战 希德
That's how we win.
这样才能赢得战争
I keep telling you, you should get him transferred out.
我一直告诉你 让你把他调走
The sooner we move on the better.
我们越快行动 情况越有利
I want to go and check on the boys.
我去看看我的士兵们
Let us know if you see anything.
一有动静就上报
Krauts are the ones with the pointy hats, right?
德国佬们都戴着尖帽子 是吗
Anyone can hit a target with a rifle.
是个人拿把步♥枪♥都能打中
You don't need to get a head shot
但当你扛着一分钟五百发的机♥枪♥
when you're firing 500 rounds a minute on a machine gun,
就不需要瞄准敌人的头了
do you?!
不是吗
When I'm done, he won't have a fucking head left.
要是打中了 他妈的敌人连个头 胳膊或是腿
Or any arms or legs.
都不会剩下
Allemand, Allemand.
德国人 德国人
Don't worry, mate, we'll sort all that out for you.
别担心 兄弟 我们会把他们全部清理掉
Well, at least you get to shoot something.
至少你还能射击
You still sulking about that?
你还在为那件事生闷气吗
I'm going to go through this whole war
我可能等打完仗了
without firing a shot.
都没机会开一枪
Yeah, well you ain't the only one.
你不会是唯一一个
Came last in every firing drill, didn't I?
每次射击演习我都是最差的 不是吗
They just let me load the flaming thing.
他们也只让我帮忙装子弹
Turns out maybe you do need accuracy or something.
说什么 你的准确度还要再提高
It's all bollocks.
都是些废话
Sir. Anything to report?
长官 有什么要汇报吗
A couple of squirrels...
有两只松鼠
A few birds...
几只鸟
Other than that, as was.
除此以外 一如往常
Come on get him out, get him out.
把他拽出来 让他出来
Get him out here.
把他拽到这来
Does he speak English? English?
他会说英语吗 英语会吗
Keep him down boys, keep him down!
压制住他 士兵 压制住他
Speak English? What's your name? Keep him down!
说英语吗 你叫什么 压住他
What's your name?
你叫什么
Sir! Jesus.
长官 上帝啊
We got one! Where did you find him?
我们逮到一个德国佬 在哪找到他的
In the woods a small group of Fritz cavalry.
在树林里 有一小群弗里茨骑兵
The rest of them made it
其他人都逃走了
away but we shot this bastard off his horse.
但我们把他从马上射下来了
I say we throw him in the canal, sir! See if he floats.
我觉得应该把他丢河里 长官 看他漂不漂得起来
Help him up. Sir...
扶他起来 – 可是长官
Help him up for Christ's sake.
天啊 我让你们扶他起来
Lieutenant Dease, Royal Fusiliers.
我是皇家火枪兵团的迪斯中尉
You speak the King's?
会说英语吗
Sprechen sie Englisch?
会说英语吗
No?
不会吗
First week of the war and you take one in the leg.
开战一周 你只是腿上中了一枪
That's luck for you.
真是幸运
Bloody hell is that a German, Sir?
天啊 长官 那是个德国人吗
Thought they were miles away?
还以为他们在几英里以外呢
Ask him if he's eaten any babies today, Sir!
长官 问下他今天有没有吃小孩
Most of your boys are conscripts, aren't they?
你们的士兵很多都是被强行征召的 是吗
I have to look after professionals...
专业士兵我都得费心盯着
that's hard enough.
这已经够辛苦的了
They'll take you from here.
接下来就交给他们了
I wish you luck, Lieutenant Dease.
祝你好运 迪斯中尉
Thank you, but I don't believe in luck.
谢谢 但我不信运气
Believe in luck, Lieutenant Dease,
相信运气吧 迪斯中尉
or believe in God.
要么就只能信上帝了
Because you are not ready for what's coming here.
接下来要发生的事情你们应付不了
Back at your station.
回到你的岗位
Get this gun loaded and ready to fire. Sir!
给枪填满子弹 准备好开火 长官
I'll report to HQ.
我向总部汇报
If Lieutenant Steele makes a show, let me know.
看到斯蒂尔中尉 就来通知我
Bring the ammunition down to the barricade.
将弹♥药♥都带去路障那边
Sapper Neary.
工兵尼瑞
Sir.
长官
Change of plan.
计划有变
They want us to prep the bridges for demolition.
他们要求我们准备炸毁所有的桥
It'll take us all night to rig one up.
起码要一晚上才能准备好一个
Which is why we're starting right away.
所以我们现在就要开始干活了
What did that Kraut say, Sir?
那个德国佬说什么了 长官
He said if we hand you over they'll call off the war!
他说如果我们把你交出去 他们就会停止战争
Lieutenant Steele returned from the woods yet?
斯蒂尔中尉从树林里回来了吗
No, Sir.
还没 长官
I need a volunteer to go and tell the Lieutenant
现在需要有人去告诉中尉
to get back over here. I'll do it, Sir.
让他赶紧回来 让我去吧 长官
Thank you, Private. All right.
谢谢你 列兵 没问题
No need.
不用去了