on his comrades or his country.
实属罪无可恕
You are hereby sentenced to death by firing squad.
你被判处死刑 由行刑队立即执行
It's a mistake, sir... Quiet down.
这是误会 长官 闭嘴
No, no! I was... I was trying to get back to my platoon!
不 不 我那时... 我只是想找到我的连队
I was lost!
我只是迷路了
You can't do this! No, you can't do it!
你不能枪决我 不 你不能这么做
I was lost!
我只是迷路了
You made a mistake! Get off me! Get off me!
你冤枉我了 放开我 放开我
Dawson, Matthews, Chilcott, Ganister, Kennedy.
道森 马修 奇尔科特 甘尼斯特 肯尼迪
Company, fall out!
全体都有 解散
Sir, I've met this man.
长官 我曾见过那个人
I know he's telling the truth.
他没有撒谎
He got cut off from his... What's your evidence?
他确实掉队... 你有什么证据吗
He told me so, in the wood, sir,
他告诉我的 就在森林里 长官
I saw him, sir...
我亲眼所见 长官...
I got lost in those woods, Father.
我也曾在森林里迷路 神父
We all got lost in those woods.
我们都曾在森林里迷路
So don't sit there and pretend that you can't see that.
不要无动于衷 假装你对此毫不知情
You got a chit. A chit? It got given to me.
你有字条证明 字条 那是别人给我的
I'd never have asked for it.
否则 我也绝不会主动要这个字条
What would you say if you were caught deserting?
你要是逃跑被抓到了 你会说什么
You'd say you got lost, wouldn't you?
你会说你迷路了 不是吗
What if it was true? It doesn't matter if it was true.
如果真是迷路了呢 是否迷路根本不重要
If you thought you could get out of this,
如果你认为 你能逃过责罚
if there was a loophole you could take,
如果有这个空子可以钻
how many more men would try to flee?
那将会有多少人想要逃跑呢
The British Army is made up of men
整个英国♥军♥队 全是由这些普通人组成
who've been obliged to do unspeakable things.
他们被强制征兵 来执行这些血腥残忍♥的任务
And if just one of those men was allowed to run from
而其中只要有一个人被允许
the battlefield without consequence,
不受惩罚地逃离战场
do you know what would happen?
你知道会有什么后果吗
Manchester would be burning to the ground within a month.
一个月之内 曼彻斯特就会被夷为平地
The enemy of victory is not desertion, Paddy.
临阵脱逃并不会影响胜利 帕迪
The enemy of victory is the possibility of desertion.
但那些潜在的临阵脱逃却会导致溃败
I'm sorry that you can't see things my way.
很遗憾 你不能从我这个角度 看待问题
But there is nothing that I can do to get you out of this.
但我帮不了你 你只能接受这个事实
Maybe you'll get the blank.
或许你会分到一颗空包弹
You tell them to put a real bullet in my rifle tomorrow.
你告诉他们 明天在我的步♥枪♥里放颗真弹
Cos if it's an order, it's an order.
既然这是命令 那我就要执行
My conscience is clear.
我问心无愧
Left. Left. Left, right, left.
左 左 左 右 左
Left. Left. Left, right, left.
左 左 左 右 左
Left. Left. Squad, halt!
左 左 全体 立正
Right turn.
向右转
Take up arms.
拿起 武器
Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
我们在天上的父 愿人都尊您的名为圣
Thy kingdom come.
愿您的国降临
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
愿您的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
Give us this day our daily bread
我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们
and forgive us our trespasses...
免我们的债...
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
如同我们免了人的债
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
不叫我们遇见试探 救我们脱离凶恶
For thine is the kingdom,
因为国度 权♥柄♥ 荣耀
the power and the glory for ever and ever.
全是您的 直到永远
Amen.
阿门
Take aim!
瞄准
Fire!
射击
Paddy.
帕迪
Paddy!
帕迪
Paddy!
帕迪
I can't do it. I can't do it.
我做不到 我做不到
You can't stay here. We have to go back!
你不能待在这里 我们得回去
Hey, if you go back you'll die.
如果你回去了 只有死路一条
If you stay here you'll die.
而你待在这里 也活不了
Head towards the guns, and hold your rifle.
朝着炮火前进 拿好你的枪
Don't stop moving.
勇往直前
Kill any man that tries to stop you.
所有拦路者 杀无赦
No-one's coming to rescue you, son.
孩子 没人会来救你
So stay on your fucking feet and fight for your life.
所以你♥他♥妈♥给我站好了 为自己而战
We were the 18th Battalion, Manchester Regiment
我们所属曼彻斯特军团 第十八营
and the comradeship was marvellous.
士兵之间情谊深厚
Every man knew the men alongside of him
所有人都熟知彼此
because they came from the same warehouse.
因为大家都来自同一个地方
And you could rely upon them.
你可以完全信赖他们
We rode into this war on horses.
我们策马参加战争
We'll ride out of it on tanks
我们将乘坦克胜利而归
Why won't you just bloody die?!
你们他妈怎么就是不死呢
This is the route we take to get back.
这是我们返回的路线
Welcome to the future.
光明的未来正在等待你