Burns, mind your head!
伯恩斯 小心头
Hey!
喂
You should stay by the tank.
你得待在坦克附近
Why?
为什么
You all going to leave without me?
你们会不等我就走吗
Be quiet. Follow me.
别出声 跟我来
Oh, damn!
见鬼
Go, go, go!
跑 跑 跑
There'll be more coming.
还有更多的追上来
Get down!
卧倒
Go!
快走
Thanks, Chas.
谢谢 查斯
Reload that.
上满子弹
That'll get us to the right place.
这个会帮我们找到正确的地方
I am returning
"我从花♥园♥回来
from the garden with dirt under my nails.
指甲缝里都是泥土"
Back there...
之前...
... In the village....
在那个村子里
I just want to say thank you.
我只是想说声 谢谢
We need a mechanic.
我们需要的是机修工
If you couldn't fix the bus, I'd have left you there,
要不是你会修坦克 我早把你丢下了
and I'd have been glad to.
我也会很高兴把你丢下
Stop trying to prove yourself to us, Weston. You can't.
别再试图向我们证明你自己了 威斯顿 你不行的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry about your brothers.
你兄弟的事我很遗憾
I know how much they meant to you.
我知道他们对你说 有多重要
Nah. No, you don't.
不 不 你不知道
You don't know anything.
你什么都不知道
Fine.
好吧
Naw. No, it's not fine.
不 不 好个屁
None of this is fucking fine.
没什么他妈是好的
Piss off.
滚吧
This...
这里
... is our final end point.
是我们最终目的地
If we can get our bus from here...
如果我们能从这里...
... to there... then maybe the war turns our way.
推进到这里 局势就会倒向我们一边
This...
这条
is the route we take to get back.
就是我们回去的路线
Driving home, boys.
回家了 伙计们
Simple as that.
就这么简单
So let's get to it.
开拔吧
There is a house built out of stone...
♬ 有一幢小小石屋 ♬
Wooden floors, walls and windowsills
♬ 木头地板 木头墙 还有木窗台 ♬
Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust
♬ 桌椅陈旧 落满尘埃 ♬
This is a place where I don't feel alone
♬ 在这里 我才不会感孤单 ♬
This is a place where I feel at home...
♬ 在这里 我才会感到家的温暖 ♬
You are going to slam the door open.
你去把门打开
I'll drive for now, you walk alongside.
我来开一会 你们在外面跟着走
Sir?
长官
Go on.
快去
When we stop again,
我们再次停下时
you've got to take a look at that engine.
你必须得检查一下引擎
There's nothing I can do about the fumes, it's the design.
冒烟这事我也没办法 这是设计上的问题
Listen, I won't be poisoned to death
听着 我可不打算因为
because the conscientious
有良心的异议者 不愿意好好工作
objector doesn't feel like doing his job.
而被熏死在坦克里
This ain't a job.
这算什么工作
Fixing cars is a job.
修车是工作
Working in a shop is a job.
在商店工作是工作
That's decent, that's honest.
那才是诚实体面的劳动
Killing people, leaving your mates to die alone in the mud...
杀人 把你的同伴留在泥里 不管他的生死
that's something else.
那却全然不同
He was a good man.
他是个好人
There, Michael, I've said it!
迈克 我说过
Firth was a good man and we put him out.
弗斯是个好人 但我们抛下了他
You might not be used to war, but the rest of us here are.
你也许还不习惯战争 但我们已经习惯了
We've all killed people.
我们都杀过人
We don't need somebody like you judging us for it.
我们不需要你这种人 来对此指手画脚
I'm not the one you need to worry about, mate.
你根本不需要担心我 伙计
You think you're all going to go home war heroes.
你们以为回国后 就会被视为战争英雄
But no-one back home wants to know about it.
但在国内 根本没人会关心这件事
No-one wants to know about this tank, or this mission,
没人有兴趣了解这辆坦克 这次任务
or me, or you, or your dead fucking brothers, Dodds.
了解你 我 或是你♥他♥妈♥死去兄弟的事 道兹
Shut up!
闭嘴
You've been gone so long they've got over it.
你离开了这么久 他们早就把你抛之脑后了
They've got over all of us.
他们早就把我们所有人抛之脑后了
Maybe I ain't one of you, Dodds,
或许我和你们不一样 道兹
but when I get back,
但等我回去
all they'll see is another fucking soldier
他们看到的也就是 又一个他妈的大兵
with another fucking story they don't want to hear.
带回又一个 他们不想听的操蛋故事
Bitte! Bitte!
求你们 求你们
Schiessen Sie nicht!
别开枪
Lieutenant!
中尉
German prisoner!
有德军俘虏
Schiessen Sie nicht! Bitte!
别开枪 求求你们
Bitte! We don't take prisoners!
求你了 我们不收俘虏
He's just a wee boy, lads.
他只是个孩子 伙计们
They're all just wee boys.
他们都只是孩子
Who do you think you've been pointing your gun at
不然你以为 这些天 你用枪口指着的
these last couple of days?
都是些什么人
What do we do?
我们要怎么办
I'll do it.
我来吧
Let me. I'll do it, give it here.
我来 我来搞定 把枪给我
Schiessen Sie nicht!
别开枪
Bitte!
求你
Schiessen Sie nicht!
别开枪
Bitte... Schiessen Sie nicht!
求你... 别开枪
Bitte...
求你了...
Schiessen Sie nicht!
别开枪
No! You...
不 你还是...
I'll do it.
让我来吧
Bitte!
求求你
Bitte... Shut up.
求你了 闭嘴
Bitte!
求求你
Fucking hell.
真♥他♥妈♥的
What's going on?
怎么了
I can't do it.
我下不了手
Can't do it?!
你说 下不了手
We're in the middle of a war! "Can't do it"?!
我们在打仗 你竟然说 "下不了手"
This is what we're here to do, gentlemen.
我们就是来干这个的 绅士们
It's what we're here to do.
我们就是来干这个的
Sorry.
抱歉
Burns!
伯恩斯
Burns, hold here!
伯恩斯 停下
This is it.
我们到了
Lieutenant.
中尉
Where is everyone?
其他人呢
No-one else has made it back yet.
除你们之外 目前还没人回来
Are any of you injured?
你们有人受伤吗
Good.
很好
Firth.
敬弗斯
Firth.
敬弗斯
Right, lads...
很好 伙计们...
Let's see what you're made of.
让我们来看看你们的本事
Ready?
准备
Ha, ha! No!
不是吧
Right, well, we'll just pretend that didn't happen?
好吧 我们能不能假装刚什么都没发生过呢
Come on.
走吧
We're still a long way from home,
我们还有很长一段路要走呢
and she's not built for speed.
而且这坦克速度也不快