And I built a home
♬ 我建立家园 ♬
For you
♬ 为你 ♬
For me
♬ 为我 ♬
Until it disappeared
♬ 如今却从你我身边 ♬
From me
♬ 悄然 ♬
From you
♬ 而逝 ♬
And now it's time
♬ 此刻 ♬
To leave
♬ 我也将离去 ♬
And turn to dust...
♬ 如尘埃飘落 ♬
Yes?
有事吗
Anne?
是安妮吗
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
I don't understand.
我不明白
Were you friends with my husband?
你是我丈夫的朋友吗
Yes. No! I mean, I found him.
是的 不 我是说 我发现了他
He were waiting to be buried.
他当时正要被下葬
I opened his jacket and there you were.
我在他的上衣口袋里 发现了你的照片
Chas, what are you doing?
查斯 你在做什么
You took my photo from him?
你从他身上偷走了我的照片吗
It were next to the letter.
照片和信放在一起
What letter?
什么信
His letter back to you.
他写给你的信
It was like the one I'd written home.
就像我写给家里的信
The one that, if I died, I hoped would have been delivered.
就是那种 如果我死了 我希望能有人能送回家的信
Not stuck in the ground with me.
而不是随我一起安葬
No man wants to think
所有人都希望
that his last words wouldn't make it home.
家人能看到自己的遗言
So I carried it.
所以我一直带着它
I told myself I'd carry it home. To you.
我告诉我自己 要把这封信带回来 给你
Where is it?
信在哪
This is...
在这...
This is all that were left.
只有这部分保存下来了
No...
不是...
It wasn't... there was a fire in MY tank.
这不是因为... 是我的坦克里着火了
He wasn't burnt.
他不是被烧死的
I don't know how he died, but he wasn't burnt.
我不清楚他的死因 但他不是被烧死的
I shouldn't... I haven't offered you tea.
我不应该... 我还没给你上茶
Thank you.
谢谢你
Your house isn't as I imagined it.
你家和我想象的不太一样
"My darling Anne..."
"我最爱的安妮"
"I cannot tell you where my earthly body is as I write this,"
"我无法确知 写这封信时 我身在何处"
"But I can tell you where my heart lies."
"但我可以告诉你 我心在何方"
"It is with you in our home."
"我的心与你同在家中"
"Our children are asleep upstairs."
"孩子们在楼上安睡"
"You are reading your book in my chair."
"你坐在我的椅子上看书"
"I am returning from the garden with dirt under my nails."
"我从花♥园♥回来 指甲缝里都是泥土"
"We have just met on the Common."
"我们在公园的初遇"
"I have held you in my arms for the first time."
"我第一次拥你入怀"
"You have said yes to my proposal."
"你答应我的求婚"
"We are walking along Southend Pier together."
"我们在绍森德码头漫步"
"Your stomach swells with our children."
"因为怀孕 你日渐臃肿的身躯"
"We are hand in hand."
"我们牵着手"
"It is in all of these places where my heart lies."
"这所有的一切 就是我心安处"
"Keep my boots by the door,"
"把我的靴子放在门边"
"Keep my hat on the stand,"
"把我的帽子挂在衣架上"
"for I mean to come home to you."
"因为我一定会回到你身边"
"And only death will stop me."
"唯有死亡 才能阻挡我的脚步"
"In which case I will send you these words in my place."
"如果那天真的来临 我希望你能听到这些话语"
"I love you."
"我爱你"
"For always."
"永生不变"
"For always."
"至死不渝"
"Jack."
"杰克"
Sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean to memorise it.
我不是故意记下来的
Darling, I loved you
♬ 亲爱的 我爱过你 ♬
I longed to become you
♬ 渴望成为你 ♬
And know what it is that you gave
♬ 知晓你曾给予的一切 ♬
We dance the sorrow
♬ 我们怀着悲伤起舞 ♬
Forgive me tomorrow
♬ 明天 请原谅我 ♬
I pray
♬ 我 ♬
Night after night
♬ 在深夜祷告 ♬
Day after day
♬ 在白昼期待 ♬
Would you watch my body weaken
♬ 你是否明白 我日渐衰老 ♬
My mind drift away?
♬ 心已不在 ♬
Dear lover, forsaken
♬ 亲爱的爱人啊 已被抛弃 ♬
Our love is taken away
♬ 我们的爱也远去 ♬
You were my speaker
♬ 你曾是我的代言者 ♬
My innocence keeper
♬ 是我纯洁的守护者 ♬
I don't
♬ 我不愿 ♬
Night after night
♬ 在深夜祷告 ♬
Day after day
♬ 在白昼期待 ♬
Would you watch my body weaken
♬ 你是否明白 我日渐衰老 ♬
And my mind drift away?
♬ 心已不在 ♬