剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表
我在哪
Where am I?
你在医院里
You're in the hospital.
你刚做了手术
You just had surgery.
喔
Oh.
难怪这么疼
That's why it hurts so bad.
亲爱的
Hey, sugar.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
手术做得怎么样
How'd everything go?
癌细胞被彻底切除了吗
Did they get all the cancer?
挺顺利的
It went just fine.
亲爱的 还算挺顺利的
Sweetie, it went just fine.
你为什么用这种眼神看着护士
Why'd you look at the nurse like that?
我的天 我在流血
Oh, my God, I'm bleeding.
没事的
It's all right.
别担心亲爱的 我们这就帮你包扎
Don't worry, sugar, we're making it
这样你就不会看到这些疤痕了
so you never have to see those scars.
但是我的胳膊
But my arms.
你俩不觉得弄得太高了吗
Don't y'all feel like you're going too high?
没事的
It's all right.
妈 你在干嘛
Mom, what are you doing?
妈妈 你到底在干嘛 停下来
Mom, what are you doing? Stop.
我不能... 我不能喘气了 我无法呼吸了
I can't... I can't breathe. I can't breathe!
你知道其实不用一直等着 对吧
Hey, you know you don't have to wait, right?
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
你可以在咖啡煮好前就倒一杯
You can get a cup before it's done.
本身的设计就是取出即停
It's designed to stop dripping when you pull the pot out.
我更愿意等它彻底完成
I prefer to let the machine complete its process.
好吧
Right.
早上好 闹闹
Good morning, Bonkerz.
看那只猫把谁带来了
Hey, look what the cat dragged in.
早上好 闹闹
Good morning, Bonkerz.
想要吃早饭了吗 来吧
Like to have your breakfast? Come on.
比尔是世界上唯一一个
Bill is the only person on the planet
能够让猫有规律作息的人
that could get a cat on a schedule.
还真是
It's true.
今晚能把你的车借给我吗
Hey... Could I borrow your car tonight?
大约凌晨三点有用
At like 3:00 A.M.?
干嘛用
For what?
我需要重录我的节目
I have to re-record my show
本地电台只能给我挤出这个时间段
and that's the only time the local station could give me.
你为什么要重录节目
Why do you have to re-record it?
还不是我发给洛杉矶的文件
Apparently the file I sent to L.A.
他们觉得"不能用"
was "unusable."
或许壁橱里录的音效
I guess the acoustics in the closet
没我想象的那么好
weren't as good as I thought they were.
你今天看起来气色好多了
You're looking better this morning.
也许是我最近给你的建议
Perhaps my recent contribution
达到了预期的效果
is already having the desired effect.
比尔肚子里有不少好货 是吧
Bill's got some good shit, huh? Hmm?
呃 这悲催的日子
Ugh, I hate my life.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
你已经成功清理了
You've made your way through most
你妈妈的大部分遗物
of your mother's belongings.
我猜很快你就会回洛杉矶了吧
I assume you'll be heading for Los Angeles soon.
是啊
Yeah.
我的天
Oh, God.
我今天就得开始查查航♥班♥了
I need to start looking into flights today.
好吧 那不如借此机会
Well, then, this is perhaps
来谈一谈你的未来
a perfect time to discuss your future.
- 我的未来 - 逖格
- My future? - Tig,
跟你妈妈一样 有一天我也会走
like your mother, one day I will die.
我觉得我有责任...
And I feel that it is my duty...
他说"责任"
He said "duty."
保证你不会
to make sure that you're not left
贫困潦倒地离开人世
in a fragile financial position.
这是什么
What is this?
这是罗斯个人退休金账户
That is a Roth Ira.
如果我每年都存进最大金额
If I put in the maximum amount annually,
假设我至少还能活十年
assuming that I live for at least ten years,
就能取出一笔很可观的养老金了
it should provide a comfortable retirement nest egg.
哇
Wow.
比尔 那真的很不错 但是...
Bill, that's really nice, but...
我挺好的
I'm good.
你不好
You're not good.
你没有养老金 你没有财产
You have no pension, you have no property.
不对呀 我有辆自行车
That's not true. I own a bicycle.
你的医疗费用完了你仅有的那一点积蓄
Your medical expenses ate up what little savings you have.
可是 如果再有不测呢
What if something should happen again?
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
你给我的已经足够了 你尽到了你的责任
You've given me enough. You've done your duty.
那好吧
Very well.
你看 如果你...
You know, if you're, uh...
想找地方把钱处理掉 比尔
Looking to get rid of some cash, Bill,
我会非常乐意帮你接手这笔钱
I'm more than willing to take it off your hands.
我为什么要把钱给你 雷米
Why would I give you money, Remy?
你有稳定的教学工作
You have a steady job teaching,
你的房♥租远低于市场价
your rent is well below market value.
正好提醒我了
That reminds me.
下周需要重新签订你的租约
Your lease is up for renegotiating next week.
这么快
Already?
而且我也希望装♥修♥的进度
And I certainly hope you've gotten further
能有一些提升
along with those improvements.
我去开门
Oh, I'll get that.
什么东西
What is it?
是一个包裹
It's a package.
给妈妈的
For Mom.
好吧 不稀奇了
Well, that's not surprising.
她是一个购物很任性的人
She was a great one for impulse purchasing.
这可能是她买♥♥的最后一件东西
This is probably the last thing she ever bought.
我们还是别拆开来了
Well, we probably shouldn't open it.
只可惜我的尺码太小
It's a shame they're too small,
不然就能当我的新内衣了
'cause I could use some new bras.
可是
But...
我开玩笑的
It was a joke.
好吧
I see.
也许你的朋友能用得上
Well, maybe you know someone who can use them.
我好好想想 我认识胸前有料的人吗
I'm trying to think, do I know anybody with boobs?
我想我还是退货吧
Guess I'll just return 'em.
我也觉得那样再好不过了
I think that would be best.
"达尔顿·格林"
"Dalton Green"?
"杰泊尼卡街"
"Japonica Lane."
你在这呢
Oh, there you are.
你认识叫达尔顿·格林的吗
Do you know a Dalton Green?
不认识 怎么了 是一位演员什么的吗
No, why? Is that, like, an actor or something?
不是
No.
米克和戈俐来了
Mick and Girlie are here.
- 干嘛来了 - 他们带了一只猪
- Why? - They brought a pig.
- 宠物猪吗 - 是悼念用的食物
- A pet pig? - It's grief food.
是一只烤猪
Like a roasted pig.
应该是为了让我们走出悲伤
It's supposed to make the sadness go away.
- 猪倒是悲伤了 - 有道理
- Not for the pig. - True.
你认为觉不觉得
Do you think that
现在妈妈去世了 米克想要拉近关系
Mick wants to be close, now that Mom's dead?
一只美味的烤猪应该是个不错的开始
I mean, a delicious pig, it's a good start.
这倒是 吃能弥补一切
That's true, it makes up for everything.
我跟你哥哥说过了
As I said to your brother,
很遗憾之前没能赶来
I apologize for not coming over before now.
自从你母亲去世后
It's just been a little hard on me
我就觉得有点难以接受
since your mother passed.
我们要等着一起吃烤猪吗
剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表