剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表
欢迎来到密西西比
My grandmother, Mildred, up in Jackson
我的祖母米尔德丽德 住在杰克逊
owned a gift shop that my brother and I
开了一间礼品店 小时候
spent all of our time in as kids when we would visit her.
每次哥哥和我去看她 都会一直待在店里
She could never say no to any of my requests
她对我总是有求必应
for yet another stuffed animal off her shelf,
货架上的毛绒玩具 我要了就会给
and my collection eventually grew to somewhere between
以至于我最终收集了
20 to 30 furry whales, tigers, puppies,
二三十个毛绒绒的鲸鱼 老虎 小狗
you name it.
各种都有
Once I was back home,
有一次 我回家
I'd line the hallways of our house
我把我那些小玩具们
with all of my acquired little creatures,
排列在家里的走廊上
and pretend that they were each patiently awaiting
假装他们一个个是在
their reservation at the world class restaurant
我开的世界级餐厅
that I owned and operated.
耐心候座
To be fair, the restaurant, we served mainly, um,
老实说 在那个餐厅 我们什么东西都
nothing.
不卖♥♥♥♥
I'd poke my head out of my bedroom door,
我会把头探出我的卧室
and call in parties of two elephants,
一次叫两头大象进来就餐
a multi species birthday party of six.
或者聚六只不同的动物开生日派对
Sometimes even a solo party of one fuzzy armadillo
有时候 犰狳为了能随便吃点
would show up for a bite to eat.
也会给它单独开个派对
Whatever the assortment,
无论什么品种
some, if not most, found themselves
总会有一部分玩具发现自己
waiting up to four hours just to be seated.
光等位就花了四个小时
It was, honestly, that good.
老实说 这餐厅就是这么棒
No feet, no hands, no problem.
没手 没脚 无烦无恼
I did not discriminate.
我可没有歧视的意思
Sadly,
遗憾的是
my establishment mysteriously went out of business
我的产业 在我十一岁的时候
once I turned 11.
不知怎么地破产了
My stepfather considered my old pals a fire hazard,
我继父觉得我那些旧玩具有火灾隐患
but my mother saved them in an old trunk.
但我母亲救了它们 把它们放在后背箱里
DJ职业生涯And if my comedy and story telling career
如果我讲故事的
does not pan out,
没有成功
I can always just pull the old stuffed animals out,
我也能翻出那些旧的毛绒动物们
and get the restaurant started again.
重新经营餐厅
That is my story for this week.
这就是我本周的故事
Welcome to Los Angeles International Airport.
欢迎来到洛杉矶国际机场
All baggage claim carousels are located on the lower...
所有行李领♥取♥转盘都在下层
女 厕
女 厕
Last call, flight 4017 to New Orleans.
最后广播一次 飞往新奥尔良的4017次航♥班♥
Last call, flight 4017 to New Orleans.
最后广播一次 飞往新奥尔良的4017次航♥班♥
Tig, what the hell?
逖格 怎么了
Oh, my God, you look like shit.
天哪 你一脸憔悴啊
Thank you, Remy.
谢谢关心 雷米
Oh, my God. I told you on the phone,
噢 天哪 我在电♥话♥里跟你说过
I'm just... I'm not...
只是... 没有...
You told me you were sick.
你说你感觉不舒服
You told me you're not feeling well. I know, but I... I...
你说你感觉不舒服 但我 我
Well, yeah.
好吧 对
Is this the... the chemo?
这是因为化疗的原因吗
No, this is the intestinal disease,
不 这是肠道疾病
the thing C. diff.
就是叫艰难梭菌的东西
Like the runs?
拉肚子那样吗
I mean, if you want to dress it up.
随你怎么形容吧
Welcome to New Orleans International Airport...
欢迎来到新奥尔良国际机场
How's Mom?
妈妈怎么样了
She's still on life support.
她还是要靠生命维持装置
We're gonna take her off life support.
我们打算给她停了
That's why you came here.
所以才叫你来
Thanks, Bill. And hello.
谢谢 比尔 你好
Hello, Tig.
你好 逖格
密西西比
It's just not her.
这不是她
It most certainly is her, Tig.
这当然是她 逖格
Look at the ID on the bed.
看床上那张身份证明
Bill, come on.
比尔 别说了
I know it's her, I'm just...
我知道是她 我只是
Never mind.
算了
So, the nurse is gonna go ahead and disconnect the respirator.
所以 护士打算解除呼吸机
Any questions?
还有问题吗
About death?
关于死亡的吗
About the process.
关于流程的
Is she gonna die right away?
她会马上死亡吗
Possibly.
有可能
But it could take hours, even days.
但也有可能需要几个小时 甚至几天
Are we ready?
大家准备好了吗
Yeah, she wouldn't want to be like this.
她肯定不想这样
I agree. Yeah.
我同意 对
Would you mind stepping this way, please.
请你们站到这边来
I'm here if you need me.
你们有需要就来找我
It's 4:30. I have to go home, feed the cat.
四点半了 我得回家喂猫了
Bonkers eats at 5:00 sharp.
闹闹得在五点整准时喂食
Can't you call someone?
你不能叫别人去吗
Bonkers is a senior cat.
闹闹这猫年纪大了
She takes a precise portion.
她食物的份量要非常精准
Uh, okay. I'll drive ya.
好吧 我开车带你回去
Tig, you'll stay here?
逖格 你会待在这里吗
Are you sure we don't all three need to go home and feed Bonkers?
你确定 我们三个不用都回家去喂闹闹吗
Yeah, of course, I'm gonna stay here.
当然 我会待在这里
We'll be back.
我们一会就回来
语♥音♥信箱
妈妈
Blue team to ICU, please.
抢救组请到重症监护室
Blue team, ICU.
抢救组请到重症监护室
Did someone hit the call button?
有人按了呼叫按钮吗
Yeah, I did, from in here.
是的 我在里面按的
Ma'am, what can I help you with?
女士 要我帮忙吗
My mother stops breathing for, like, 10 seconds,
我母亲的呼吸停止了 大概十秒
and I keep thinking it's gonna be her last breath.
我总觉得 这是她最后一口气了
Is... is that gonna happen soon?
她快去了吗
And this is your mother, Caroline?
这是你母亲卡罗琳吗
Yeah.
对
Get your hands. Show me your hands.
手伸出来 给我看看
Clean up.
洗干净
I'm coming to get ya!
我来抓你了
You pushed the call button?
是你按的呼叫按钮吗
Yeah, could you do that thing again
对 麻烦你再弄一遍
where you clear out her throat or lungs or something?
帮她清理一下咽喉 肺什么的
She can't breathe.
她不能呼吸了
That's kind of the point, hon.
这就对了 姑娘
I thought when somebody was taken off life support
我以为 生命维持装置被取下的时候
that they just went to sleep or, uh...
人就会睡着或者...
like a candle just went out.
就像是蜡烛熄灭了
I... I feel like I'm just sitting here listening
我... 我感觉我现在坐在这里
to my mother drown.
听着我母亲溺死的声音
Did you need something?
你有需要吗
I think... I think my mother...
我想 我想我母亲已经...
Yes. I'm sorry, she's gone.
对 非常抱歉 她已经走了
What... what happens now? Do I just leave?
现在 怎么办 我就这么离开吗
Do you just leave?
你就这么离开吗
No.
不
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You can't just leave your mother.
你不能就这么离开你母亲
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't know.
我不知道
Oh, my gosh, that'd be just straight up nuts.
你这是要疯的节奏啊
Yeah.
对
I'm realizing that now.
我现在也发觉了
Bye, Caroline. Take care.
再见 卡罗琳 保重
Bye. Thanks, everybody.
再见 谢谢了 大家
剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表