剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表
天啊
Jesus.
哦 我的天
Oh, my Gosh.
喂 是谁
Hello? Who's there?
是我
It's just me.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 我... 我打翻了一个架子
Yeah, I... broke a shelf.
真不好意思 我会修好它的
Sorry about that, I'll fix it.
你到底在这里做什么
What are you even doing down here?
那是电击手电筒吗
Is that a stun gun flashlight?
现在是凌晨三点二十六
It's 3:26 in the morning.
我还以为家里进贼了
I thought you were an intruder.
哦 我的确是贼麻烦
Oh, I'm for sure an intruder.
我只是还要一些厕纸
I just need more toilet paper.
你有没有在水池下面找
Did you look under the sink?
我昨天在那里又放了六卷
I put in six extra rolls yesterday.
嗯 我知道了
Yeah, I'm aware of that.
哦
Oh.
你可以明天早上
Look, you can clean
再打扫这里
this up in the morning.
算了 我会处理的 你...
I'll do it, rather, you...
你快回去睡觉吧
You should go back to bed.
你给妈妈头上敷过冰袋吗
Did you put ice on Mom's head?
我这么建议的
I suggested it.
她说别总这样小题大做
She said to stop being such a nerd.
是因为撞肿了吗
Was there a bump?
我上楼的时候还没有肿
Not when I went upstairs.
她说她很好
She said she was fine.
我检查了她的瞳孔
I checked her pupils.
她留在楼下吗
She stayed downstairs?
是的
Yes.
为了看《吉米鸡毛秀》
To watch Jimmy Kimmel.
因为他是你的朋友
Because he was your friend.
我只是曾经在派对上与他有过一面之缘
I mean, I met him briefly once at a party.
她以为他是你的朋友
Well, she thought he was your friend.
她每晚都看他的节目
She watched him every night.
我晚上十点睡的
I went to sleep at 10:00.
那天晚上也是老样子
It was just a regular night.
"晚安 亲爱的
"Good night, honey,
我就坐在这里 失血而亡吧"
I'll just sit down here and bleed to death."
逖格
Tig.
我已经尽力了
I did what I could.
我并没有说你坐视不管
I'm not saying you didn't,
我只是想弄明白整件事
I'm just trying to understand it.
没有人明白死亡是怎么回事
No one understands death.
我... 我不是在纠结死亡是怎么回事
I... I'm not trying to understand death,
我只是想弄明白她怎么死的
I'm trying to understand her death.
社区医院 病人回访
"您在医院过得怎么样"
"How was your stay at the hospital?"
"您满意吗"
"Were you satisfied?"
治疗应该不顺利吧
Or did things not go so well?
因为你已经死了
Because you died.
刚才这首《不知什么歌♥》
That was "Who knew"
来自"就不告诉你"乐队 因为...
from "You won't" because...
我现在正穿着满是破洞的牛仔裤
I'm wearing some seriously ripped jeans right now.
苍天
Good God.
伙计 你在听吗
Dude, are you listening?
在听 安雅没有适应我节目的基调
Yeah, Anja does not get the tone of my show.
她的品位很高呀
She has great taste.
可是她说话了
And then she talks.
播放的音乐与她说的话
There's no connection
没有任何联♥系♥
between the music and what she's saying.
那不是我要的节目
She's not my show.
我该怎么办 伙计
What can I do, man?
你不是忙着自己的事吗
You need your personal time.
我会...
I'll...
我会在这里录制故事
I'll record the story here.
然后 我再发你符合意境的歌♥单 好吗
Then I'll send a playlist to go along with it. Okey?
好的 这也行
Yeah, I guess. Sure.
尽情发挥吧 伙计
Knock yourself out, dude.
好了 我挂咯
All right, peace out.
"第二
"Number two.
住院期间 医生和护士多久
During this hospital stay, how often did
会用您听得懂的方式
doctors and nurses explain things
向您解释问题"
in a way you could understand?"
毕竟病人没有任何的大脑活动了
I mean, considering you had zero brain activity.
"第三
"Number three.
出院以后
After you left the hospital,
您是直接回到自己家吗
did you go directly to your own home,
还是去了别人家 或者去了另一个医疗机构"
to someone else's home, or to another health facility?"
或者 因为我们救不了你
Or did you go directly into the ground
你直接下葬了
because we couldn't save you?
"第四
"Number four.
您有没有什么改进的建议"
Do you have any suggestions for improvement?"
例如...
Such as...
我们能不能不要给死人发送调查问卷了
Should we stop sending questionnaires to dead people?
接下来听一首土豆仔乐队的《逝去的我们》
Now go into "One of us is dead" by the Earlies.
扔了
Toss.
回收
Recycle.
留着
Keep.
进展如何
How's it going?
很顺利
Great.
我预计到3000年就能把这些全部打包好
I should have all this wrapped up by the year 3000.
你有没有把珠宝仔细检查完
Have you finished going through the jewelry?
好了 但是我不怎么戴珠宝
Yeah, but I don't wear a lot of jewelry.
你未来的妻子呢
Hmm. What about your someday wife?
你想要订婚戒指吗
Do you want the engagement ring?
那你未来的妻子呢 布鲁克想要吗
What about your someday wife? Would Brooke want it?
噢 我的天啊 我们在一起才六个月
Oh my gosh, we've only been together six months.
在此期间
And during that time
我差点死了两次 我妈妈死了一次
I almost died twice, my mother died once,
所以这段感情如何还很难说
so it's kind of hard to assess that relationship.
我才不可能那么随便就和别人生活在一起
I could never be so casual about living with someone.
很明显啊
Clearly.
因为你从来没这样做过
'Cause you've never done it.
我真的忘不了这些衬衫
I cannot get rid of these shirts.
他们就是妈妈的风格
They're just so Mom.
留着呗
Keep 'em.
我反正是不会穿的
I'd never wear any of this,
就算我的衣服全被烧光了
even if all of my clothes burned in a fire,
我宁愿裸奔也不♥穿♥
and I had to walk around naked.
捐了
Charity.
那我们就再也看不到它们了
But then we'll never see them again.
你快看
Oh, look at that.
你有没有觉得妈妈那么摔倒有些奇怪
Don't you think it's weird that Mom just fell like that?
怎么了 你觉得她是被比尔杀死的吗
Why, you think Bill killed her?
除非他有情杀的动机
If only he had the passion for a crime of passion.
嘿 看
Hey, look,
你被调戏了
you're getting molested right now.
别说了 逖格
Oh, come on, Tig.
怎么了 我以前没说啊
What? I was.
至少让我开开玩笑嘛
At least let me joke about it.
我们应该... 我们应该把那个扔掉
We should just... we should just throw that out.
我来把这些东西放进车里
I'm gonna take this stuff to the car.
- 是的 - 可以吧
- Yeah. - All right?
就放在车后面吧
Just gonna load this in the back.
非常好
Great.
你车上没地方了 逖格
Uh, you're running out of room, Tig.
你要自己开车回洛杉矶吗
Are you driving back to L.A. by yourself?
不 我才不要开车
No, I'm not driving at all.
玛克辛的侄子斯库特想要搭顺风车去洛杉矶
Maxine's nephew Scoot wanted a free trip to L.A.
剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表