剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表
我为了换窗户还做了特别定制 所以...
and I had to special order the window replacements, so...
跟哪个星系做的特别定制
Special order from which galaxy?
你翻新房♥子
You've been working on this renovation
忙了多久 五年吗
for, what, five years?
差不多三年 但...
Yeah, more like three, but...
所有东西我都要自学
I had to teach myself all this stuff.
比尔没因为违约把你赶出去
I'm just surprised Bill hasn't kicked you out
或是开始收你房♥租 我倒是没想到
for breach of contract or started charging you rent.
我付房♥租啊
I pay rent.
付了不少了
I've actually done quite a bit.
是吗
Uh-huh.
看来有人需要买♥♥几套新睡衣了
Oh, it looks like somebody needs some new jammies.
这些是内战重演俱乐部的制♥服♥
Oh, these are for my civil war re-enactment club.
你开玩笑的吧
No. You're kidding.
你什么时候加入的
When did... when did you start doing that?
有一段时间了 逖格
A while, Tig.
几年了吧
Years.
对不起 我从来没有想过要问你
I'm sorry I never thought to ask
有没有加入内战重演的事情
if you did civil war re-enactments,
也对 我应该关心下
but you're right, I probably should have.
我找到了
Oh, I found it.
也对啊 和鞋子放在一起
Oh, yes, of course, with the shoes.
钻头在哪里呢
Any idea where the drill bits are?
在袜子里吗
Maybe in your socks?
对了 我记起来了
Actually, uh, I just remembered.
其实这个坏了
Yeah, it's broken.
真的吗
Really?
真没想到
That's surprising.
电钻坏了
The drill's broken.
我在查资料
I've been doing some research.
我发现一个世界闻名的消化疾病专家
I have found a world-renowned digestive disease specialist
现在正在新奥尔良会诊
practicing in New Orleans.
真的吗
Really?
并且我刚约了个时间
And I was able to garner an appointment
今天下午四点 你去见他
for him to see you today at 4:00.
我不确定自己准备好了没
I don't know if I'm up for all that.
我决定今天在家里工作
I decided to work from home today,
所以我可以陪你一起去
so that I would be available to escort you.
比尔 你不需要这样做
Bill, you don't have to do that.
我已经决定了
That is the plan that I have made.
这是他的资料
And here is a list of his qualifications
我们走之前你仔细看下
for you to peruse before we go.
因为莫雷诺医生的治疗方案
Given that Dr. Moreno's treatment plan
没有解决艰难梭菌的问题
has not resolved the C. difficile,
我强烈建议
I would strongly advocate
使用粪菌移植的方法
for a fecal microbiota transplant.
整个过程是 从合格的捐赠人提取排泄物
This is a procedure in which fecal matter is collected
与盐水溶液混在一起
from a tested donor, mixed with a saline solution,
过滤 之后用结肠镜检查
strained, then placed into the patient by colonoscopy,
内镜检查 或者传统的灌肠放入病人体内
endoscopy, or good old-fashioned enema.
- 粪便传输 - 是的
- A fecal transfer? - Yes.
粪便传输
A fecal transfer.
捐赠人最好是
Ideally, the donor
你们认识的人 朋友或者亲人
would be someone you know, a friend or a family member
身体健康 有规律的作息时间
who is in good health, and regular,
没有吸毒历史
but has no history of drug use,
肠道疾病 或者肺结核
intestinal problems, or tuberculosis.
- 我不会接受这个手术的 - 我知道
- That is not happening. - I know.
这个听起来很不舒服
I know, it sounds terribly unpleasant,
但是人类排泄物其实是
but human excrement is actually
食品与药物管理局认可的实验性药物
an FDA approved experimental drug.
这是我的专业领域
This is my area of expertise,
我们在前线治疗艰难梭菌的医生
and those of us on the forefront
呼吁把粪便传输变成
of fecal transfer are calling for it
治疗此类疾病的首选方法
to become the first line therapy for C. diff.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你之前知道粪便传输是他的专长吗
Did you know that was his area of expertise?
我知道 他是世界上研究
I knew he was considered
小肠疾病方面的杰出专家之一
one of the world's leading experts in intestinal diseases.
我只是
I just...
我没办法接受用别人的翔灌进的我菊花
I am not inserting somebody else's feces into my anus.
就算听起来很好笑
I don't care how fun that sounds.
你就当吃药一样
You can ingest it as a pill.
医生刚才提到了
Did you hear him say that?
所以我直接把大便吞了就行了
Oh. So I can just eat stool?
这样听起来不错
Now we're talkin'.
去年单单在美国境内 就有大概四万人是
Approximately 40,000 people died of C. diff last year,
因为艰难梭菌去世的
in the United States alone.
什么时候你变成圣路易斯湾
When did you become Bay St. Lucille's
治疗艰难梭菌的杰出专家了
leading expert on C. diff?
我本来以为你是因为癌症才这么瘦
I thought you were just thin because of the cancer.
但是很明显 你还没有完全康复
But then it became apparent you're still quite unwell.
吃片奶酪吧
Hey, can you have cheese?
这个烟熏奶酪的味道太赞了
'Cause this smoked cheddar is incredible.
不吃了 但...
No, but, um,
介不介意吃完以后
would you mind making
把拉出来的粑粑
a tiny little fecal deposit
留给我
on this for me?
我倒是希望 不过我已经便秘很多天了
I wish I could. It's been days.
太不幸了
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
真遗憾 你不在考虑之列了
Well, sadly, now you're off the list.
你算走运了
Well, fortunately for you,
你和一个每天在早上
you live with a man who has a daily movement
七点到七点二十准时排便的人住在一起
between the hours of 7:00 A.M. and 7:20 A.M.
老样子 同一个地方吗
Still? Same window?
不管是下雨或者晴天 一贯如此
Oh, rain or shine, without fail.
- 夏令时呢 - 不受影响
- Daylight savings? - No... no impact.
他好像连了计时器一样
It's like he's on a timer.
你猜每次的量是不是都一样多
Do you think it's always the exact same amount?
对 我觉得每次形状都是一样的
Yeah, I do. I think it's the same shape.
应该是浮起来的
It's... it's probably buoyant,
像个圆柱体
and like a cylinder
像浮条棒
that's like a swim noodle, or...
是不是因为这个
Is that what they're so...
什么事情那么好笑
What's funny?
- 没什么 - 没有
- Nothing, nothing. - Oh, no.
我希望你不是拿
I certainly hope you're not making light
潜在的绝症开玩笑
of your potentially fatal illness.
治愈癌症可能让你逃过了这一劫
You may have survived cancer... that doesn't mean
不过这不代表你可以逃过其他疾病
you're not gonna die of something else.
可是人迟早会啊
Well, we know I will.
但是也太早了啊
No, soon, I mean.
你现在病了
You're not well.
病得很严重
You're not well at all.
这不是开玩笑的
It's not a joke.
这关乎你的生命
It's your life.
我的弹球
Yay, the bouncy ball!
卡罗琳 快点下来
Caroline, get down from there.
比尔 别紧张
Don't be so uptight, Bill.
这个怎么弹上来的
How did that one get up there?
卡罗琳
Oh! Oh! Caroline!
你会摔下来的
You're going to kill yourself.
别傻了 我没事儿
Oh, don't be such a nerd. I'm fine.
还剩一个
One more.
他只是因为妈妈的事情很难过
He's just upset about Mom.
那为什么他就不能对着妈妈的遗物发泄
Then why can't he just cry over her sweater drawer
像其他人一样
like a normal person?
他和其他人不一样
He's not a normal person.
他觉得应该对我们和妈妈负责
I mean, he feels responsible for her, and for us.
我们已经是成年人了
We're adults.
剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表