剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表
and then what impact have I had on the world?
几乎没有
Minimal.
那个混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch!
我知道 他毁了我的人生
I know! He ruined my life.
不 不
No. No.
不 他没有毁了你的人生 他没有
No, he did not ruin your life. He did not.
他所做的一切
What he did...
卑鄙透顶 我为此恨他
was terrible and I hate him for it,
但是你可以自己决定自己的人生
but you can do anything you want in your life.
没有人可以把这份权力从你手中夺走
No one has the power to take that away from you.
你很坚强
You are strong.
你会活得很好
And you're gonna have a great life.
- 嗯 - 没事的
- Okay. - All right.
我在这里
I got you.
结果看起来怎么样
How does it look?
医生马上就会过来
The doctor will be in shortly
她会把结果告诉你
to go over the results with you.
嗨 逖格
Hey, Tig.
嗨
Hi.
嗯
All right.
好
Okay.
好了 让我看看
All righty, then. Let's take a look.
逖格 你的癌症复发了
Well, Tig, your cancer's back.
天啊
Oh, god.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我以为你已经用手术把我治好了
I thought you got it all in surgery.
你乳♥房♥♥中的肿瘤确实已经治愈
Well, in your breasts, yes.
但是它转移到了其他身体部位
But it's... It's reappeared elsewhere.
恐怕还不是一两个部位
In... in multiple places, I'm afraid.
扩散到了你的咽喉 食道
You have cancer of the larynx, of the esophagus.
甚至耳朵
You have cancer of the ear.
耳部癌症
Cancer of the ear?
不是
No.
是年度癌症
Cancer of the year.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
为什么要敲锣打鼓
Wh... why are you celebrating this?
我不想得年度癌症
I don't want cancer of the year!
我的病已经糟糕到可以称作年度癌症了吗
Is it really so bad that it's cancer of the year?
逖格 结果良好
Tig, you look good.
是吗
I do?
你的体♥检♥结果很好
Your scans are great.
淋巴结状况完全正常
Your lymph nodes feel perfectly normal.
为了避免血检结果有任何预料外的情况
And barring anything unexpected from your blood work,
三个月后请你再过来一次
we'll just see you back here in another three months.
- 继续保持 - 谢谢
- Keep up the good work. - Thank you.
亲爱的 这是我听过的最好的消息
Oh, sugar, that is the best news I've heard.
我就知道你会没事的
I knew you would be fine. I just knew it.
你好 逖格
Hello, Tig.
你好 比尔
Hi, Bill.
我本来不想给你打电♥话♥的
I didn't mean to call you.
哦
Oh.
一切都还好吗
Well, everything all right?
很好 我刚刚和肿瘤专家谈过话
Yeah. I... I'm just finishing up at the oncologist.
她说我的检查结果很好
Um, and she said my scans look good.
天啊
Oh, my.
真是可喜的消息
Well, that is heartening news.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, I thought so, too.
逖格...
Tig...
我想向你道歉
I want to apologize.
把闹闹溜出去的事情怪到你头上
For placing the blame on you for Bonkerz getting out.
我现在知道这件事和你一点关系都没有
I know now... you had nothing to do with that.
可能是戈俐故意
Girlie may have released Bonkerz,
把它放出来的
intentionally.
为什么她要这么做
Why would she do that?
显然跟什么黑暗能量有关吧
Apparently, it has to do with dark energy.
逖格
Uh, Tig,
也许我最近 有的时候
perhaps I have not acknowledged your feelings,
没有为你着想
uh, at times, recently.
像你说的那样 曾经发生在
And, uh, as you said, what happened to you,
你身上的事情
in the past.
嗯
Yeah.
父亲应当支持自己的女儿
A father should be supportive of his daughter.
而你
And you are.
是我的女儿
A daughter to me.
我觉得你是
I feel you are.
谢谢 那个 我...
Thanks. That's... I...
这番话对我意义重大 比尔
That means a lot to me, Bill.
我... 不想耽误你的时间了
Well, I, uh... don't want to keep you.
我很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
I'm glad you called.
即使是不小心拔的
Even if unintentionally.
再见 逖格
Um, good-bye, Tig.
再见 比尔
Bye, Bill.
新增联♥系♥人 比尔
电台的位置还留着吗
没错
欢迎来到密西西比 美国音乐的摇篮
逖格 是你吗
Tig, Is that you?
你真的回来了
You're really back.
这次我一定好好对你
It's going to be different this time.
我知道
I know.
我爱你 逖格
I love you, Tig.
逖格 逖格
Tig? Tig?
我发现你有些东西放在车里忘了拿
I realize you have several items left to retrieve in the car,
但是你每次出门回来之后要记得关门
but you must close the door after each trip.
我们可不能让斯派克再跑出去
We can't risk Spike getting out.
还有 要记住关灯
And remember, switch off the lights.
South By SouthWest 德州著名音乐节
剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表