剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表
虽然我们表现得很幼稚
Despite all evidence to the contrary.
妈妈也很幼稚 所以她去世了
So was Mom, and she died.
比尔
Hey, Bill, um,
妈妈的事情我没有怪你
I don't blame you for what happened to Mom,
如果你觉得我在怪你的话 我向你道歉
and I'm sorry if it felt like I did.
那个 我把椅子擦干净了
Okay, well, I got the stain out of the chair.
脏的地方 几乎看不出来
You can't even see it at all.
做的不错
Good. For you.
你确定不想把椅子放在家里么
Are you sure you don't want to keep it here?
你妈妈不在了 就算了吧
Not without your mother in it.
那只是把椅子
It's just a chair.
是啊
Yes.
比尔
Bill.
怎么了 逖格
Yes, Tig.
你得过肺结核吗
Have you ever had tuberculosis?
没有 逖格
No, Tig.
我非常肯定没有
I most certainly have not.
剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表