剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表
你是什么时候发现的呢
And when did you find out?
在我妈妈去世后 卡罗琳就开始串门了
After my mom died, Caroline started hanging around.
你说的"串门"是什么意思
What do you mean, "hanging around"?
再次跟我爸约会
Seeing my dad again.
不可能
No way.
是的 她挺爱过来的
Yeah, she loved to come around.
苍天呐
Oh, my God.
这不可能啊
This is insane.
这是非洲吗
What, is this Africa?
是啊
Yeah. Yeah,
这是我的高中毕业礼物
this was my high school graduation present.
太离谱了
This is unbelievable.
我跟我哥哪也没去过
My brother and I never went anywhere.
其实也没那么好玩
Oh, it wasn't all that great...
毕竟身边有个疯婆子
having an out-of-control woman
毁掉合家出游的兴致
crashing all your family trips
然后又回到了她原本的家里
and then going home to her real family.
没错
That's true.
玩得开心
Have fun.
一会儿见
I'll see you later.
你不来唱圣诞歌♥吗
Not coming caroling?
不了 我要去珠珠家看看
No, I got to go by Juju's.
自从艾斯走了她就郁郁寡欢
She's got the blues ever since Ace left.
那是我们的礼物吗
Are those our presents?
不是 是给珠珠的
No, they're for Juju.
珠珠什么时候也玩篮球了
Since when does Juju play hoops?
我觉得珠珠可能想运动运动
Well, I thought Juju might want to get some exercise.
拜拜
Bye.
安慰你一下吧
If it makes you feel any better,
她毁掉你一家的假期旅行
I was getting molested
而我却被性骚扰毁掉了我的童年
while she was ruining all your family vacations.
天呐
Oh, God.
- 真的吗 - 所以
- Is that true? - So...
我终生都坐在轮椅上
Well, I've been in a wheelchair my whole life.
是啊 很遗憾
Yeah. Sorry.
- 嗯 - 我得了癌症 差点就死了
- Hmm. - I had cancer, almost died.
- 但你没死 - 是的
- But you didn't. - That's true.
但你知道谁死了吗
But you know who did?
逖格
Tig?
逖格 你在干什么
Tig, what the hell are you doing?
- 我正担心呢 - 是雷米吗
- I was getting worried. - Is that Remy?
对 是他
Yeah, that's him.
你看起来不像他倒像我
You look more like me than him.
这一切太不可思议了
This is all so incredibly weird.
有没有人能告诉我发生什么事了
Will someone please tell me what's happening?
你们翻我橱柜干嘛
What are you doing in my cabinets?
我们想找个容器
We're just looking for some containers
把食物给你收起来
to put this food away for you.
不用了
Not necessary.
我弄就行 谢了
I'll handle it. Thank you.
我来吧
好吧
Okay.
比尔
Bill?
我觉得今天我让你失望了
I feel like I let you down today.
别瞎说了
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
你尽力了
You did what you could.
我想我们该走了
Well, uh, I guess we should get going.
你确定没什么我能帮上的吗
You sure there's nothing else I can help you with?
你做的够多了 走吧
You've done enough. Please go.
带上你的... 猪
And take your... pig with you.
世上所有祝福都送给你 我的朋友
Oh, all the blessings in the world to you, my friend.
祝你一切都好
All the blessings in the world.
卡罗琳没了 我知道你心上缺了一大块
I know there's a hole in your heart where Caroline was.
我来拿猪
I'll get the pig.
走吧 戈俐 走
Come on, Girlie. Come on.
我能用这个熬汤
我给你推着
I'll slide it to you.
再见 比尔
Bye, Bill.
拿好了 小心门
You got it. Watch the door now.
她十七岁就和一个已婚男人勾搭在一起了
Yeah, she hooked up with a married man when she was 17.
你觉得米克是个错误的选择
And you thought Mick was an iffy choice.
太让人难过了
God, it's so sad.
她得放弃她的孩子
She had to give up her kid.
雷米 她骗了我们
Remy, she lied to us.
这么多年
For years.
我们有个哥哥就住在同一条街上
We have a brother just down the road.
如果你是同性恋 你早就和他结婚了
If you had been gay, you could have ended up married to him.
真是好险
It's a close call.
与此同时 她享受着梦幻假期
Meanwhile, she was going on dream vacations
把我们丢给了一群虎豹豺狼
and abandoning us to the wolves.
对啊
Yeah.
我猜她对那个人是真爱
I guess she really loved that guy.
我们怎么跟比尔说
How are we gonna tell Bill?
我们不能告诉他 你疯了吗
We're not. Are you crazy?!
你不觉得他有权知道真♥相♥吗
Don't you think he deserves to know the truth?
不觉得
No.
他有权拥有美好的回忆
No, he deserves to have his nice memories.
她死了 逖格
She's dead, Tig.
可怜的比尔
Oh. Poor Bill.
找到了吗
Did you have any luck?
我们... 我们只负责贴传♥单♥
We... we were just supposed to put up flyers.
我们没找猫
We didn't look for the cat.
我希望 闹闹能撑过今晚
I hope... Bonkerz makes it through the night.
外面那么多捕食者
There are all kinds of predators
埋伏着 伺机发动攻击
lurking out there, waiting to attack.
我想她应该学着
Well, I guess she'll have to learn
依靠自己生存 就像我们两个
to survive on her own, like the rest of us.
我是你的录音师
I'll be your sound engineer.
- 好的 - 嗯
- Okay, great. - Yeah.
我第一次录这个
It's my first time,
但流程我一清二楚
but I totally know what I'm doing.
好的
Okay.
对了 我是你的粉丝
I'm a fan, by the way.
谢谢 我还不知道这边有谁听过我的节目
Thanks. I didn't know anybody here listened to the show,
除了我哥
except my brother.
我事先都查过了
Well, actually, I looked it up for prep.
好的
Okay.
天呐 他们给你的文稿太差了
God, that sub they have for you is terrible.
- 谢谢你 - 她什么也说不出来
- Thank you. - I mean, she has nothing to say.
而你... 你会说
Whereas you, you're like,
"这就是我此时此刻的感想"
"this is what I'm thinking about right now."
希望所有人每天都能好好思考
Just wish everyone would do that all day long.
- 对啊 - 好嘞
- Right. - Okay.
我在里边 你准备好就随时开始
I will be in there whenever you're ready.
好的
Great.
这次我想说的是
Just thinking about this time...
小时候 有一次我走进我妈的卧室
When I was a kid, and I walked into my mother's bedroom,
她正在读一本书
and she was reading a book called
叫《我究竟在这干嘛》
what on earth am I doing here?
我记得我当时的感觉是
And I remember feeling like,
"你究竟在这干嘛
"what on earth are you doing here?
你是我妈妈
You're being my mother.
这就是你要做的事情"
That's what you're doing here."
那是她要扮演的角色
That was her role.
我甚至都没想过那是什么意思
I didn't even think about what it meant.
她怎么会不知道她要干嘛
How she had no idea what she was doing here.
她很迷茫
She was lost.
我并没有察觉到
And I couldn't see that.
现在我想起来我十五岁的时候
And I'm right now just remembering when I was 15.
我奶奶玛吉送给我一件粉色运动服
My grandmother Margie sent me this pink sweatshirt
胸前有一只泰迪熊做着侧手翻
with Teddy bears doing cartwheels across the front.
剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表