剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表
- Where's Bill? - I heard he went looking
- 去找闹闹了 - 我真希望他没有错过
- for Bonkerz with Uncle Tommy. - I hope he didn't miss
我的重要表演 我主要是为了他才这么做的
my big event, because I pretty much did it for him.
我特别喜欢汤米舅舅把他的小皮卡
I love how Uncle Tommy just uses his pickup truck
当成轮椅一样到处开
like a wheelchair to get around in.
他太莽撞
He's gotten so bold,
他现在会直接开到你家草坪上去
he'll drive right up on your lawn now.
是我溅上去的吗
Did I spill it?
为什么你不换一套在酒吧喝酒的衣服呢
Why don't you just change into your drinks-at-the bar look?
因为我没有参加吃披萨比赛 所以还不能换
'Cause I haven't done the pie-eating contest yet, so I can't.
游♥行♥指挥得不错 长官
Nice parade command, captain.
噢 多谢 护士 多谢参与
Oh. Thank you, Nurse. And thanks for showing up.
我们人数很少 但是
We had a pretty thin turnout, but...
还是很高兴能代表护士兵团
Happy to represent the nursing corps.
周六见
Um, see you Saturday?
清晨见 女士
Oh. By the dawn's early light, ma'am.
她根本就没有注意到你衣服上的菜汤污渍
She totally didn't even notice your étouffée stain.
噢 我不喜欢她
Oh, I don't care about her.
水桶腰维姬 算了吧
Vicky the Keg? No way.
水桶腰维姬
"Vicky the Keg"?
是的 是她初中时期的绰号♥
Yeah, it's her nickname from junior high.
因为她的身体就像
It's 'cause her body was shaped just like...
不用说了 我知道
No, I get it.
没人当面跟她说过
No one ever said it to her face.
噢 那挺好的
Oh. Well, then it's really nice, then.
噢 她在那儿
Oh, there she is.
饲养场那的辣妈
Hot mom from the feedlot?
什么 你不喜欢她
What, you don't like her?
我没跟她说过几句话
I mean, I barely talked to her.
这种否定的语气是什么意思
Then what... what's with the negative tone?
我不知道
I don't know.
看起来维姬更适合你一些
It just seems like Vicky would be a better choice for you.
碧彼不傻
Bibby is not dumb.
当"二十一点"的发牌员 可是要精通数学的
You have to have excellent math skills to be a Blackjack dealer.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
嗨 罗尼
Hey, Ronnie.
我是雷米
It's Remy.
嗨 我希望我能跟你聊聊杰米
Hey, so I was hoping I could rap with you about Jamie.
我也想 但是我现在在工作
I'd love to, but I'm working right now.
你想坐吗 这一轮可能要很久
Uh, you want to grab a seat? Maybe if there's a slow spell.
当然 好的 好的
Sure. Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
抱歉
Excuse me.
那是12 那是19
That's 12. That's 19.
俱乐部的球探来过
You know, a scout from the club team came,
他很想要杰米加入他们
and he... he really wants Jamie to play.
我们不能答应
We can't do that.
如果在淡季他能在俱乐部效力的话
I mean, he could get a scholarship, you know,
他就有可能得到奖学金
if he plays club off-season, and, you know,
照我以前的经验来看
I can tell you from personal experiences
这些机会难能可贵
that these opportunities are fleeting.
我不能让他全职打比赛 小雷
Well, I can't get him to all those games, Rem.
我得干活
I work.
我能帮你解决这些问题
But I... I could help you figure all that stuff out.
你知道吗 现在真的不适合聊天
You know what? Right now's really not a good time.
当然 好吧
Sure. Yeah, sure.
你完工后我们喝一杯吧
Yeah. Maybe we'll get a drink when you're done.
好的
Okay.
再聊 来吧
Bye now. Come on.
噢 好
Oh, yeah.
- 多谢 - 没事
- Thank you. - Okay.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我待会儿能请你在小龙虾酒吧喝一杯吗
How about I, uh, buy you a drink at the Rusty Crawfish later?
- 哦 我不... - 喝两杯呢
- Oh, I don't... - What about two?
请你喝两杯呢
How 'bout two drinks?
不然请你喝三杯
I will do three if I have to.
我 我今天晚上回洛杉机
I... I'm going back to Los Angeles tonight.
很快会回来吗
Coming back soon?
不 我... 我住在那
No. I, uh... I live there.
和我的女朋友住一起
With my girlfriend.
真的 你们过得怎么样
Really? How's that working out for you?
其实 不是很好
Not very well, actually.
听起来好极了
Sounds awesome.
是的 很棒
Yeah. It's pretty great.
很甜蜜
Pretty sweet.
你打算去机场了吗
You ready to head out for the airport?
唉呀 这么快吗
Shoot. Already?
我能叫个出租车
I can call a cab.
我希望你不要这么快走
Man, I wish you weren't leaving so soon.
六周对你都不够吗
Is a six-week visit not long enough for you?
如果你现在回去就不来了的话当然不够
Not if you're not gonna come back until forever from now.
我确定我一定会回来的
I'm sure I'll be back before forever from now.
你醉了吗
Are you drunk?
不 逖格 不
No, Tig. No.
我去叫个出租
I'm gonna call a cab.
别 逖格 我能载你去机场
No, Tig, I can drive you to the airport.
算了 我不想在五个月里
You know, I don't know that I want to face my death
第三次走鬼门关
a third time in five months.
跟那个辣妈怎么样了
How did things go with hot mommy?
很好 谢谢
Just fine, thank you.
这下你跟我道别就容易开口了吧
Am I making it easier for you to say good-bye?
看来闹闹没找到啊
Looks like it was a bust on Bonkerz.
是只花斑猫
A calico.
花斑猫 差得也太远了
A calico? That's so far off.
没想到啊没想到
It was quite a shock.
汤米舅舅变老了
Uncle Tommy is getting older.
又老又瞎
Older and blind.
但是我们得让他在镇里开开车
But we should definitely let him keep driving around the town.
至少他还明白事情的轻重缓急
Well, at least he appreciates the urgency of the situation.
比尔 猫走了 不会回来了
Bill, the cat's gone and not coming back.
你让她出去的
You let her out.
你怎么知道你没有让她出去
How do you know you didn't let her out?
我就知道
I would know.
那可不好说
I'm not so sure about that.
你忽略的事情多了去了
You miss a lot.
没想到
I can't believe...
你又跟我提那件事
You're bringing up that again.
"那件事" 事实是我整个童年
"That"? The fact that I was molested
都被一个猥琐的老男人骚扰
by a creepy old man my entire childhood?
已经过了三十多年了
It's been over 30 years.
那个男人死了
The man is dead.
什么时候你能忘了那个事
You know, when are you gonna let go of that?
已经过去了
It's in the past.
过去了
The past.
好吧 告诉你
Hmm. Okay, you know what?
- 我要走了 - 噢
- I'm leaving. - Oh.
对哦 你要走了
Oh, that's right. You're... you're leaving.
好了 我 我 我
Well, I... I... I...
我
I...
我祝你一路顺风
I hope you have a wonderful flight.
多谢
Thanks.
当他说"算了吧"
When he said "let it go,"
他的意思是忘了这事发生过呢 还是
did he mean forget it happened or just, like,
- 从精神层面上释然呢 - 你觉得呢
- release it spiritually? - What do you think?
因为我的治疗师教我想像
Well, because my therapist taught me a visualization
请一群小鸟
where I invited a flock of birds
搬走积压在心头的陈年伤痛
to lift these clumps of old pain out of my bodymind,
逖格 我觉得重获了新生
and, Tig, I kind of feel reborn.
这次你赞成比尔吗
So you're with Bill on this one?
这可能是你得癌症的原因
It might even be why you got cancer...
因为你老是抓着你的旧痛不放
剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表