剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表
那有多少人的另一半
Uh-huh. And how many were, like,
是自己完全信赖的
guys you really trusted?
悲剧的是
It's so wild
你信任的那个人
when someone you feel safe with
转眼彻底变成禽兽
turns into, like, a total monster, right?
安静
Quiet down.
这呆子是谁
Who's the square?
够了 熄灯
That's enough! Lights out!
人家想聊天嘛
We want to talk.
是啊 为什么我们不能聊聊
Yeah, why can't we talk?
你真扫兴
You are a party pooper!
扫兴鬼
Party pooper!
- 够了 - 比尔 拜托
- Stop that! - Come on, Bill.
我们只想拿人打几下出气
We just want to pummel somebody.
扫兴鬼
Party... pooper!
我们去我的棺材里吧
Let's go into my casket.
里面可舒服了
It's comfy there.
逖格 该走了
It's time to go, Tig.
抱歉打搅了你的悲伤的心情
I apologize if I interrupted your grief,
但是我们应该上路了
but we should get back on the road.
圣家教区
上帝之光照亮一切苦难
你不回布鲁克家 对吗
You're not going back to Brooke's, right?
还是说蕾丝边不介意结不结婚
Or are lesbians okay with that sort of thing?
我们也是普通人
You know we're human.
现在每一个州都合法了
Legally, even. In every state now.
但密西西比州除外
Except for this one, actually.
我要赖在凯尔家
I'm gonna crash at Kyle's place,
直到我存够了钱 有我自己的公♥寓♥
until I save enough money, get my own apartment.
你...
Do you, um...
你是不是觉得咱们的童年很悲惨
Do you think maybe, like, we had a rough childhood?
完全正确
Correct.
你也许不会再回来了 是吗
You're probably never coming back, right?
难说 可能有别的什么原因会回来
No, I'll probably be back for something.
现在妈妈走了 所以
Mom's gone now, so...
是啊 但是有圣路易斯湾的狂欢节
Yeah, but there's the Bay Saint Lucielle Mardi Gras.
我不会错过的
You know I couldn't possibly miss that.
对的 对
Right. Right.
我也许应该走了
I should probably get going.
我习惯给安检留足时间
I like to give the TSA plenty of time
来仔细摸摸我的"飞机场"
to pat down my concave torso.
你自己保重
Take care of yourself.
我你也是
And I you.
你讲的是啥
That doesn't make any sense.
俺们都是
And us we.
多米尼克 要我帮忙吗
Dominic. How can I help you?
先生 我爸爸说让我给你带一样东西
Well, sir, my dad asked me to bring you something.
请进 但先蹭一下鞋底
Well, please come in and please wipe your feet.
那不是
Uh... that's not... ?
那不是你的猫 不是 对不起
Not your cat. No, sorry.
我不是想让你重拾希望
I didn't mean to get your hopes up.
这是斯派克
This is Spike.
我爸爸在饲育场外看到她的
My dad saw her outside of the feedlot.
他们在办宠物领养
They were having pet adoptions.
我爸对你的猫的遭遇感到很难过
He felt so bad about what happened to your cat,
他希望可以做点事来弥补
he wanted to do something to make up for it.
我不理解为什么你父亲
I don't understand why your father
觉得他自己必须得干涉这件事
feels he has to be so involved in this.
逖格把猫放出去的 不是你父亲的错
Wasn't his fault. Tig let the cat out.
先生 他相信是我妈妈干的
Well, sir, I think he believes it may have been my mother.
她没把门关上
She left the door open?
她没说
She won't say.
但是菲律宾有一个迷信
But there's a Filipino superstition
若是家里有人过世了
about cats in the house of a deceased person.
猫会把给黑暗能量带给死者家属
They bring dark energy to the bereaved.
如果真的是她放走的 她觉得应该做点事
If she did do it, it would have been something
来帮帮你
she thought would have helped you.
为什么她不说
Why won't she say?
最近大家遇到的伤心事太多了
Everybody just felt so bad about everything.
谢谢你的善良
Thank you for your kindness.
还有你的父亲
And your father.
先生 谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding, sir.
嘿 你不能在这等 把车开走 移开吧
Hey. You can't wait here. Move it along. Let's move it.
警官 我要接朋友
Officer, I'm picking up my friend.
她一对乳♥房♥♥都患了癌症
She had cancer. In both breasts.
然后她又得了一场重病
And then she had this other totally horrible disease
差点病死 之后她妈妈去世了
that almost killed her, and then her mom died.
- 天哪 - 我只是不想
- Jesus, man. - I just don't want her
在我来回的路上让她等我 她身体不好
to have to wait for me to go around. She's kinda weak.
好的好的 我明白
No, no. I understand.
- 她来了 逖格 - 那是她吗
- There she is. Tig! - That's her?
是的
Yeah.
让我来吧 小姐
Let me get this for you, miss.
让我第一个来欢迎你会洛杉矶
And let me be the first to welcome you home to L.A.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 还好吗 欢迎回家 - 哦
- Nice, right? Welcome home! - Oh...
我的小伙伴总算到了
There's my little buddy.
咸猪手先生
Mr. Grabby Hands.
对了 咱们的生活方式必须严格按柏拉图式来
This living arrangement is gonna be strictly platonic, by the way.
- 哎呀 - 是啊
- Ouch. - Yeah.
- 不来一发吗 - 不来
- No banging? - No banging.
那裸体按♥摩♥ 怎么样
What about, like, a nude massage?
膝盖按♥摩♥
A knee massage?
裸体
Nude.
除非你是裸体的那个
If you're the nude one.
好啊 我光着身子给你揉揉膝盖
Yeah, I'm nude and I rub your knee.
- 太棒了 - 很棒
- Great. - Great.
- 我加入 - 太谢谢了
- I'm in. - Thank you so much.
- 没关系 - 十分感谢
- Oh, not a problem. - I really appreciate it.
我懂
I understand.
我姐姐 她有癌症恐惧症
My sister... She had a cancer scare.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
- 是啊 - 挺难受的
- Yeah. - That's tough.
哪种癌症
What kind of cancer?
脑癌 肺癌
Uh, brain, lung,
骨癌 乳癌
bone, breasts...
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
是啊 但是
Yeah, but, um...
她怎么样
How is she?
哦 她没事
Oh, she's fine.
- 哦 是吗 - 哦 是啊 是啊
- Oh, she is? - Oh, yeah, yeah.
- 她并没有得病 - 哦 她没有
- She never had it. - Oh, she never had...
她没有得病
She never had it?
她到现在根本没得过癌症吗
She doesn't have cancer and she never had cancer?
她以为自己得癌症了
She just thought she had it,
这是恐惧的地方
so that was the scare.
所有的人都在为她祈祷
And we all would just be praying and...
她看上去脸色不太好 我要带她回家了
You know, she's looking a little green. I'm gonna take her home.
- 是啊 我不太舒服 - 我得带她回家了
- Yeah, I'm not feeling well. - I better get her home.
不用解释 我明白
Oh, no, no. Well, I get it.
我能理解 让我帮你们一把
I understand. Let me, uh, let me help you out.
- 谢谢 -谢谢你
- Thanks. - Thank you.
他以为她得了癌症
He thought, he thought she had it.
他以为她得了癌症
He thought she had it.
现在你回家了 你想先做点什么
All right, you're home. What should we do first?
沿着沙滩骑自行车 还是去弄点大♥麻♥来抽
Bike along the beach? Pop into a weed dispensary?
- 我不抽大♥麻♥ - 我知道
- We don't do pot drugs. - I know,
但我以为住洛杉矶的都抽
but I thought you're in L.A.
不抽
No.
你想试试冷冻疗法吗
You want to try cryotherapy?
那是什么 愣着就哭吗
What is that, just open weeping?
剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表