剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表
a fascinating future conversation.
有空咱边吃帝王蛋糕边聊
Yeah. Over a king cake, maybe.
我们得继续了
Oh, here we go.
在我们享用晚餐之前
Uh, before we begin dinner,
我想要提醒在坐的各位 走廊上的灯
I would like to remind everyone that the light in the hallway
只有在你们从一个房♥间
should only be turned on for the length of time
到另一个房♥间的时候 才可以打开
it takes to get from one room to another.
这一点 我希望大家明白
This is something I am not sure everyone understands.
可是我觉得 比起一直开着灯
You waste more energy turning things on and off a lot
关关开开反而更浪费电
than if you just leave them on, I think.
其实这是个谣传
That is a commonly held myth.
那如果我们只是很快地
But what if we're just getting
从另一个房♥间拿个东西呢
one quick thing from another room?
任何情况都一样
Under any circumstances.
那也就是说...
Okay, so it's...
哎呀 我把我的牙刷忘在了浴室里
Oh, I forgot my brush in the bathroom.
我得先打开走廊灯
Hall light on.
再打开浴室灯
Bathroom light on.
然后关掉走廊灯
Hall light off.
啊哈 找到牙刷啦
Oh, look, my brush!
然后再关掉浴室灯
Bathroom light off.
再打开走廊灯
Hall light on.
慢慢走
Hall...
打开卧室灯
Bedroom light on.
最后再关掉走廊灯
Hall light off.
看来你明白了 别再犯错了
So, you do know, and there's no excuse.
我想不会了
I guess not.
不去开门吗
Are you gonna get that?
晚餐时间不接待客人
Not during the dinner hour.
那好吧
Okay.
你们好 有事吗
Hi. How can I help you?
晚上好
Good evening.
我是米莉·圣·克莱尔 这是比拉·兰卡斯特
I am Mellie Saint-Clair, and this is Beulah Lancaster.
我们是今晚刚从
We're here tonight
圣路易斯湾的克鲁狂欢组委会那赶来
from the Bay St. Lucille carnival krewe.
我认识比拉 你们好吗
Yeah, I know Beulah. How are you doing?
亲爱的 还不错
Fine, dear.
我的老天爷啊
Oh, my goodness gracious.
请节哀顺变
I am just so sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我就有话直说了
Now, to get right to the point,
你要知道 你妈妈本来应该是
you know that your mother was supposed to be
今年的狂欢节女王
this year's Mardi Gras queen.
我不清楚哎
I did not know.
她今年可是老人中心
Oh, she was our number one fund-raiser
募捐小组的主力队员
for the senior center this year.
她搞慈善募捐吗
She fund-raised?
给老人吗
For seniors?
对的
Oh, my, yes.
她甚至可以让铁公鸡拔毛
Oh, she could squeeze money from a clam.
你要知道 我们都对她的离世感到十分悲痛
See, we've all just been devastated by her passing.
不管怎么说 在经过我们内部的讨论之后
In any case, after some internal debate,
克鲁狂欢组委会已经决定
the carnival krewe has decided that it is
让卡罗琳唯一的女儿 也就是你
fitting for you, as Caroline's only daughter,
来替代你母亲 成为狂欢节女王
to assume the duties of Mardi Gras queen.
哈哈 逖格 祝贺你啊
Oh, congratulations, Tig!
太了不起了
That's huge!
雷米 那只是狂欢节
Remy, it's Mardi Gras.
又不是当总统
It's not the presidency.
是这样
Well, see,
他们本来打算把礼服还有王冠
what they wanted to do was put the robe and the crown
穿戴在你母亲的人体模型上来表示纪念
on a mannequin up there in your mom's honor.
可是我觉得那实在是太吓人了
And I just thought, "that is morbid."
- 确实 - 对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
然后我想起来
Then I remembered
你汤米舅舅和我说过 逖格还没走
how I had heard from Uncle Tommy that Tig was still in town.
- 汤米舅舅啊 - 对
- That Uncle Tommy. - Yeah.
他的消息还是蛮灵通的嘛
Glad to hear he still has his finger on the pulse.
当然啦
Well, he sure does.
那么 星期天上午十一点半
So, we'll see you at the gazebo,
我们就在露台碰面咯
11:30 A.M. on Sunday.
我真的不知道我行不行
I don't know if I'm up for all of that.
不不不 你肯定行
W... wait, no, no, no, of course you are.
到时候见
She will be there.
太好了
Wonderful.
我们到时候会给你准备好服装
Now, we'll have a robe for you,
但是你得自己打扮打扮
but you might want to gussy up a little.
比如弄个发型 涂个口红什么的
You know, in terms of your hair and your lipstick.
再喷点香水就更好了
Put on a little "smell good."
不好意思 我...
Ladies, I...
别担心
No.
只要你来 一切就完美了
However you come, it will be just perfect.
走吧 米莉
Come on, Mellie.
你要当女王了耶 太棒了
You're gonna be queen. That's awesome.
你闭嘴
Quiet.
你知道
Did you forget that Mom
妈妈本来要当狂欢节女王这件事吗
was supposed to be Mardi Gras queen?
我怎么可能知道
Why would I know that?
可是你和她住一起啊 至少住一起过
Because you live with her. Or did.
我在我自己的小阁楼里
In my own pad.
可是你每天都在这吃饭
You eat every meal here.
你在家的时候我才在这吃 为了见你
Only when you're home, just so I can see you.
因为我不是很喜欢游♥行♥...
Well, I don't enjoy parades, so...
看来你妈觉得
I'm sure your mother did not feel the need
没有必要和我商量
to discuss those plans with me.
他们想让逖格代替老妈以表纪念
Well, they asked Tig to take her place as a tribute.
挺不错的啊
Well, that's wonderful.
我一定会去看的
Well, I'll certainly plan to attend.
太棒了
Oh, that's great, guys.
你们也能来看我内战重演俱乐部的行军演习啦
You could watch me march with my civil war club.
好的吧
All right, then.
在和达尔顿·格林见了面以后
I'm not really in the mood to be honoring Mom right now,
我现在真的没什么心情去纪念老妈
after meeting Dalton Green.
对噢
Oh... right.
不好意思啊 我没想到那方面
Sorry, I... I wasn't really thinking about it that way.
那你觉得"纪念你母亲"是什么意思
What did you think "honoring your mother" meant?
反正比尔肯定会很开心的
Bill sure did get excited, though.
我觉得他刚刚都笑了
I think he even smiled.
应该算得上是
Does sort of...
做点积极向上的事吧
feel like the right thing to do, you know?
你作业做好了吗
Did you do your homework?
做好啦
Yeah.
没有吧
No, you didn't.
我做好了
I did.
那你让我看一下
Well, let's see it, then.
宝贝 比尔在垃圾桶里
Sugar, Bill found the report card
发现了你扔掉的成绩单
you threw away in the trash.
逖格 你得加把劲了
Tig, you have got to get it together.
你所有的任课老师都跟我说你很聪明
All your teachers tell me you are so smart.
你这么聪明 真的不能再留级了
Certainly too smart to fail eighth grade twice.
所有的老师都会跟家长说他们的孩子很聪明
All teachers tell parents their kid's smart.
你本来就很聪明 你就是不够努力
You are. You're just not trying.
要是你还想上高中
You got to make a little effort
你就得稍微努努力
if you ever want to get to high school.
- 我不想上高中的 - 宝贝
- I don't. - Well, you can't only do
你不能这样随心所欲的
what you want in life.
可是你可以
You do.
我上学那会儿很勤奋的
I worked hard in school.
而且 我做事情也不是依着性子的
And I do not only do what I want in life.
我可是个做母亲的人了
At all. I'm a mother.
谢谢老妈
剧集 | 密西西比(2015) | 导航列表