剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
*亲爱的*
* Little darlin' *
*感觉凛冬已持续了数年*
* It feels like years since it's been here *
*太阳出来了*
* Here comes the sun *
*太阳出来了 我说*
* Here comes the sun, and I say *
*没事了*
* It's all right *
*太阳出来了*
* Here comes the sun *
*太阳出来了 我说*
* Here comes the sun, and I say *
*没事了*
* It's all right *
那支手表已经很旧了
The watch is old.
我问过你 "你检查过床头柜了吗"
I said, "Did you check the nightstand?"
是你说我们没落下东西
You said we had everything.
我想把表留在家 是你坚持要我带上的
I wanted to leave it here. You insisted that I take it.
这种事我就不用说
I shouldn't have to insist?
现在你又跟平时一样 怪到我头上
Now you're pulling your usual shit and making it my fault.
如果你真的在乎它
If you cared about it,
真的在乎我 我根本不用开口问
if you cared about me, I wouldn't have to ask.
有什么大不了 不就一只破手表
So what? It's a broken watch!
如果不在前台 那就是女佣拿走了
If they don't have it at check-in, one of the maids took it.
那到底是女佣的错 还是我的错
Okay, then so it's the maid's fault, or it's my fault?
你也看到那些女佣了
You saw those maids. You saw them.
我就想说清楚
I just want to be clear here.
-你自己就是女佣 -这不一样 你心里清楚
- Oh, you're a friggin' maid! - That is different, and you know it.
-是吗 哪里不一样 -她们是非法劳工 克里斯
- Oh, yeah? How? How is it different? - They're illegal, Chris!
她们来这里工作 领着微薄的薪水
They come in here, work for peanuts,
然后靠偷窃来增加收入
and then they steal u202dto supplement their income.
-她们专干这种事 -你听听你自己说的话
- It's what they do. - Do you hear yourself?
是真的 她们抢走了我的工作
It's true! They steal work from me!
你这人真♥他♥妈♥丑陋
What an u202dugly friggin' person you are!
真不敢相信我居然娶了你
I can't believe I married you!
我也不敢相信我跟你生了个孩子
Yeah, well, I can't believe I had a kid with you,
你这个自私的醉鬼
you drunk, selfish bastard!
维姬 你父亲...
Vicki, your father...
他的手表丢了
He lost his watch.
维姬
Vic.
是你坚持要我带上的
You insisted that I take it.
如果你真的在乎我 我根本不用开口问
If you cared about me, I wouldn't have to ask.
不就一只破手表
It's a broken watch!
你这人真♥他♥妈♥丑陋
What an ugly u202dfriggin' person you are!
真不敢相信我居然娶了你
I cannot believe that I married you!
我也不敢相信我跟你生了个孩子
Well, I can't believe I had a kid with you,
你这个自私的醉鬼
you drunk, selfish bastard!
凯莉姑妈家
凯莉姑妈家
你来了
There you are.
我还想着你们会不会回来
I was wondering u202dif you guys'd come back.
回来取手表
You know, for the watch.
谢谢你 这是我父亲的
Oh, thank you. That's...my father's.
好
Cool.
你想喝点什么吗
Do you want something to drink?
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good.
只是在烈日底下待久了
Just had a lot of sun.
汤力水 奶昔
Tonic? Frappe?
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
你看到那个了吗
Do you see that?
嗯 那是真的 对吧
Yeah. It's real, right?
跟心脏病一样真实
As a friggin' heart attack.
维姬
Vic?
维姬
Vic?
我得躺一下
Need to lie down.
魅影
《美国秘径》
捷径
我感觉不太好
I don't feel good.
你上♥床♥睡觉的时间早就到了
Your bedtime came long ago...
打个哈欠之后就过去了
...and went away with a yawn.
我在发生变化
Something's happening to me.
没错 有意思的变化
Yes, something fun.
那也正发生在我身上
It's happening to me, too,
随着我们在这辆特别的车里
as we dream of Christmasland together
共同梦想着圣诞乐园
in this... very special car.
你几岁了
How old are you?
我给你个提示
Well, I'll give you a hint.
我跟我的鼻子一样老 甚至比我牙齿还老
I'm as old as my nose and even older than my teeth.
你看起来比之前年轻了
You look younger than before.
别为这些事烦恼了 丹尼尔·摩尔
Don't trouble yourself with thoughts of that, Daniel Moore.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
早上再继续我们的旅程
We'll continue our journey in the morning.
捷径
冷静点 冷静点
Relax. Relax.
野丫头 是爸爸
Brat, it's Dad.
是爸爸
It's Dad.
好吗
u202dOkay?
我梦见了一个男人
Yeah. u202dI dreamt there was a man.
他...
He was...
他很可怕
He was really scary.
你发烧了
You got a fever.
在树林边上晕倒了
You fainted out by the woods.
幸好海莉在那里
We're lucky Haley was there.
你打了妈妈
You hit Mom.
我喝多了
Too much to drink.
伏特加
Vodka.
我向你保证 不会再发生这种事
And I promise you u202dit'll never happen again.
你也保证过 不会再喝伏特加
You promised not to drink any more vodka.
是啊 我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
听着
Listen.
我找到了你的表
I found your watch.
是吗
Yeah?
哪里找到的
Where was it?
凯莉姑妈家餐厅 那座桥带我去的
At Aunt Carrie's. The bridge took me there.
你病得很厉害
Oh, you're sick as a bird here.
来
u202dCome on.
爸爸
Dad...
听着 你♥爸♥爸是个蠢蛋
Listen, your father's a knucklehead.
而你妈妈...
And your mom is a...
就是个疯子
friggin' lunatic.
但你在这个世界想成为什么人都可以
But you can be anything that you want to be in this world.
别让任何人阻止你
Don't let anybody stop you
或动摇你的想法 知道吗
or try to tell you different, all right?
你妈不行 谁都不行
Not Mom, not anybody.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - u202dOkay.
好了
All right.
总之别结婚
Just don't get married.
别生孩子
Don't have any kids.
我爱你 野丫头
I love you, Brat.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我如何才能找到魅影
How can I find the Wraith?
野丫头
妈妈
Mom?
你父亲走了
Your father left.
-他去哪儿了 -我不知道
- Where did he go? - I don't know where.
我不知道为什么 他就这么走了
I don't know why. He just left.
我拼命想留住他
I've tried so hard to keep him.
我已经尽力不让家里有酒了
I did my best to keep liquor out of the house.
我...
I --
我斗不过酒吧
I can't compete with the bar.
我也没法永葆24岁
And I can't be 24 anymore.
他上一任就是这个年纪
That's how old the last one was.
别这么说
Don't say that.
我不知道这一任是谁 或她为什么如此...
I don't know who this one is or why she's so --
-别说了 他不会的 -这是真的 宝贝
- Stop. He'd never. - It's the truth, honey!
如果爸爸要走 我也要跟他一起走
If Dad's leaving, I'm going with him.
不 他不希望你跟着他
No, he doesn't want you with him.
我们讨论过了 维姬 他不只是丢下我
We discussed it, Vic. He didn't leave me.
他把我们两个都丢下了
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表