剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
我不知道还能打给谁
I didn't know who else to call.
没关系
It's okay.
我还没睡
I was up.
你睡不着吗
You can't sleep?
丹尼尔失踪后就睡不着了
Not since Daniel.
我忍♥不住一直想起莎伦
I just can't stop thinking about Sharon,
躺在野外的地里
out there in that field.
警♥察♥再来找你的时候
When the police come back to you,
坚持你的说法
stick to your story.
是宾杀了莎伦 他知道是谁带走了海莉
Bing killed Sharon, he knows who took Haley.
我已经给过警♥察♥口供了
I already gave them a statement.
他们为什么会再回来
Why would they come back?
填补你故事里的空白
To fill the hole in your story.
那个空白处的大小与形状等于一座魔法桥
A hole the size and shape of a magical Bridge.
你告诉他们 你就是通过这个方法找到莎伦的
You tell them that's how you found Sharon.
或是有个开魔法车的男人想跟你见面
Or that a man with a magical car wants to meet you.
查理·曼克斯
Charlie Manx.
这是他的名字
That's his name.
睡一会吧 野丫头
Get some sleep, Brat.
你需要休息
You're gonna need it.
维姬
Vic?
幻影恶灵
第一季 第五集
老天 你发现了一具尸体
婊♥子♥ 你今晚来我的派对
把一切都告诉我
你的咖啡 女士
Your coffee, madam.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不得不说
You know, uh... I got to tell you,
你今早在车♥库♥有点吓着我了
kind of scared me in the garage this morning.
抱歉 我会清理干净的
I'm sorry. I'll clean it up.
我第一次被派驻到科威特时
On my first tour in Kuwait,
担任装甲车队里的驾驶员
I was a driver in an armored truck convoy.
当时
And, uh...
我已经在那里待了几周
I'd been there a couple weeks, you know,
逐渐熟悉了 表现得挺好
getting the hang of it, doing good, you know?
感觉不错
Feeling okay.
一切几乎看起来挺正常的
Things almost seemed normal, you know?
然后
And then, um...
车队的领头卡车被炸飞了
Then lead truck in the convoy gets blown sky high.
之后 我...
And later, I...
我认出了里奇·吉布林的手
I recognized Ricky Giblin's hand,
因为我们有一晚犯傻
because we got the same tattoo one night,
去纹了一样的纹身
being stupid, you know?
当时我跟你一样年纪
I was your age.
那不一样 爸爸
It's not the same, Dad.
先听我说
Hold on.
我从来没说起过这件事
I never talked about it.
我只是...
I just, um...
而那...
And that...
那样做腐蚀了我
You know, it poisoned me.
把所有感受藏在心里
Just keeping everything inside.
我不希望你也这样
I don't want that for you.
我没事
I'm okay.
真的
I am.
如果你想聊一下...
If you want to talk about...
海莉
Haley, you know...
或是莎伦 或任何事 维姬
want to talk about Sharon, anything, Vic,
随时可以找我
I'm here for you.
你可以谈论自己内心感受的
It's okay to talk about stuff.
爸爸
Dad...
嗯
Yeah?
我没事
I'm fine.
真的 我只是累了
I am. I'm just tired.
好的
Okay.
走了
All right.
老天 维姬
Jesus, Vicki.
你有没有睡过觉啊
Did you get any sleep at all?
我叫你冰敷一下眼睛的
I told you to ice that eye.
我就是来取我的摩托的
I just came to pick up my bike.
也许我们该考虑给你买♥♥辆车了
Maybe we should start to think about a car for you, huh?
我更喜欢我的摩托
I prefer my bike.
你一天到晚在外面骑摩托
You're out riding it at all hours,
每次回来都不舒服
you always come back sick...
我知道 我不会再那么做了
All right, no, I won't do that anymore.
你当时跟克雷格在那荒郊野岭做什么
What were you doing in that field? Were you with Craig?
什么 没有
What? No.
妈妈 我们...我们能别这样吗
Look, Mom, can we... Can we not do this?
我很累了
I'm tired.
我就想取了车 去上学
I just want to get my bike and go to class.
在磨蹭什么
What's the hold up?
你给她买♥♥的那辆死亡摩托必须丢掉
That death trap you bought her's gotta go.
-不 我需要我的车 -维姬骑得很好
- No, I need my bike. - Vic's a great rider.
她骑得很好是吗
Oh, she's a great rider?
你看到你女儿的眼睛了吗 克里斯
Have you seen your daughter's eye, Chris?
看到了 我们谈过 她没事
Yeah, we discussed it. She's fine.
你们还谈过了啊 你现在成医生了吗
Oh, you discussed it. Oh, you're a doctor now.
那敢情好啊
This is very good to know.
你和蒂凡妮应该一起开家诊所
You know, you and Tiffany, you should open a practice together.
一定能赚大钱
You'd really clean up.
你是维多利亚·麦奎恩吗
Victoria McQueen?
是
Yeah.
我是塔比莎·赫特警探
I'm Detective Tabitha Hutter.
我被派来调查莎伦和海伦史密斯一案
I've been assigned to the Sharon and Haley Smith case.
现在不方便谈吗
Is, uh... Is this a bad time?
我们先来说说莎伦·史密斯的尸体
Let's start with Sharon Smith's body.
你怎么发现的
How did you find it?
当时我...
Uh, well, I was...
正骑着摩托回家
riding home on my dirt bike...
然后我看到...
When I saw these, um...
很多乌鸦 在那周围啄食
all these crows, like, pecking around in the dirt.
接着...
And, uh...
就发现是莎伦
Yeah, it was Sharon.
所以你看到一群乌鸦
So, you saw some crows,
便停下车 然后...
stopped on your dirt bike, and...
决定挖地吗
decided to dig?
是的
Yes.
你之前在哪儿
Where were you coming from?
宾·帕特里奇家
Bing Partridge's house.
宾·帕特里奇
Bing Partridge.
你声称是凶手的那个42岁管♥理♥员♥吗
The 42-year-old custodian you allege committed the murder.
他还参与绑♥架♥了海莉 没错
And helped kidnap Haley, yeah.
你逮捕他了没
Have you arrested him?
你去他家做什么
What were you doing at his home?
我们常交换漫画
We trade comic books.
我想去还他之前借给我的一本书
I wanted to return an issue he loaned me.
你和一个中年管♥理♥员♥是朋友
You're friends with a middle-aged custodian.
我们不再是朋友了
We're not friends anymore.
你亲眼看到宾杀害莎伦或弃尸吗
Did you see Bing kill Sharon or dispose of the body?
没有 但他说他把她变干净了
No, but he said he made her clean.
之后宾就这么放你走了吗
And then after, Bing, he just let you go?
不 我逃走了
No, I escaped.
你骑着摩托逃走
You escaped on your dirt bike,
偶然遇到一群乌鸦
stumbled across some crows,
就挖出了莎伦·史密斯的尸体
dug up Sharon Smith's body,
并且认定是宾·帕特里奇弃尸在那的吗
and assumed Bing Partridge dumped her there?
没错
Yes.
我说的都是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
或许吧 你只是...
Maybe. You're just, um...
没把一切都告诉我
not telling me all of it.
听着 你得逮捕宾·帕特里奇
Okay, you need to arrest Bing Partridge.
这是我的名片
Here's my card...
如果想起别的事就联♥系♥我
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表