剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
你快去抓坏蛋吧
catch some bad guys or something.
好吧
All right.
回头再聊
Talk to you later.
再见
Goodbye.
我需要找一本有关浪漫诗歌♥的书
I need a book of... romantic poetry?
雨水像尖刀一样落下
The rain fell like daggers
扎在她的脖颈上
b-beating against the nape of her neck.
她盖住了自己的头
She covered her head.
她开始奔跑 但雨水冷酷无情
She r-ran, but the rain was relentless.
该死的
Shit.
抱歉 我弄疼你了吗
Oh, sorry. Did I hurt you?
没有 下次再继续吧
N-No. Uh, I-I think I have to rain-check.
你没开玩笑吧
You're not serious.
我...对不起
I'm s... I'm sorry.
你至少可以帮我找到那本书吗
Are you at least gonna help me find that book?
好的 晚些时候
Yeah. Yeah, later.
魅影
魅影
追踪
魅影
追踪
野丫头
威廉·怀特纪念高中
我...
I, uh...
曼克斯先生
Mr. Manx?
是我
It's me.
你照我说的做了吗
Have you done as I asked?
捷径 其实是一座老桥
The... The Shorter Way, it was an old bridge.
但现在已经没有了
But, uh... But it's g... it's gone now.
它就在那里
It's there.
它的所有者肯定就在附近
And its proprietor can't be far.
你做得很好 宾
Excellent work, Bing.
上车
Get in.
正规马路铺好以后 人们就不再用这座桥了
People stopped using it when they put the paved road in.
然后镇上就把这桥拆掉了
A-And then... then the town tore it down.
来自过去的一座被拆掉的桥
A demolished bridge from a bygone time.
我们的强大创造者有着古老的灵魂
Our Strong Creative has an old soul
对坏掉的东西存在难以割舍的情感
and a sentimental attachment to broken things.
是有什么东西吗 曼克斯先生
Something out there, Mr. Manx?
我们不过是各个零碎部分的集♥合♥体 帕特里奇先生
We are the sum of our parts, Mr. Partridge.
任何小的零碎部分都有助于识别出整体
Any small piece is helpful in identifying the whole.
但你在这里待的时间比我要长很多 所以...
But you've spent more time here than I have, so...
这座桥还告诉我们 我们要找的人
This bridge also tells us we're looking for
喜欢穿越到不同地点
someone who likes to traverse geographical locations,
或许此人盼望着逃离当前的境遇
who perhaps longs to escape their circumstances.
你认识这样的人吗 宾
Do you know anyone like that, Bing?
曼克斯先生
Mr. Manx...
怎么会有人可以使用一座不存在的桥呢
How c... how can a person use a bridge that isn't even there?
这世上有很多东西
There are a great many things in this world
都不需要用眼睛来看 而是靠直觉来判断
that don't require sight, but rather intuition.
雪雪
Mittens!
雪雪
Mittens!
雪雪 你在哪儿呢
Mittens, where are you, boy?
快出来 我给你准备了好吃的
Come here! I got some treats!
你们两个怪胎在这里见到过一只黑白相间的猫吗
You two weirdos seen a black-and-white cat around here?
没有 但我们会留意的
No, but we'll keep a lookout.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
说起来好笑
You know, it's funny...
我朋友和我跟你的猫一样 也迷路了
my friend and I are also lost, like your cat.
塞勒姆要顺着95号♥公路往南开
Salem's South on 95,
如果你们是想找那个女巫博物馆的话
if you're looking for the Witch Museum.
实际上 亲爱的
Actually, dear,
我们在找一座叫捷径的桥
we're looking for a bridge called the Shorter Way.
你知道使用那座桥的人是谁吗
Do you know who rides it?
不知道
Nope.
你不会对我撒谎的吧 海莉·史密斯
You wouldn't tell me a fib, now, would you, Haley Smith?
你怎么会知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我知道很多事
I know a great many things.
比如 我知道雪雪是一只很幸运的小猫
For instance, I know Mittens is a lucky kitty indeed
有你这么负责的主人照顾它
to have a responsible caretaker like you.
-它是我朋友 -那是当然啦
- He's my friend. - Of course he is.
你们互相照顾
You look after each other.
但你现在寻找雪雪 想要保护它
But while you're out here looking after Mittens,
谁又来保护你呢
who's looking after you?
你想吃根拐杖糖吗
Would you like a candy cane?
想得美 我妈教过我
Nice try, but my mom taught me
不要吃陌生人给的糖
not to take candy from strangers,
尤其是丑陋的人
especially the ugly ones.
放开她
Unhand her!
我们绝不能用暴♥力♥对待孩子 帕特里奇先生
We must never mishandle children, Mr. Partridge!
那样做的人 下地狱都算轻的
Hell isn't hot enough for those who do.
这是我第一次警告你 也是最后一次
Let this be my first and final warning.
我...对不起
I-I-I'm sorry.
你的眼睛怎么了
What's up with your eye?
只是过敏了
Oh, it's allergies.
-你妈妈在家吗 -我怎么会知道
- Is your mom home? - Hell if I know.
她很可能正在脱毛
She's probably getting a wax.
那个女人的毛就像水牛一样
That woman grows hair like a water buffalo.
你有事找她吗
You need her for something?
我想找她帮我申请罗德岛设计学院
I need her help with RISD.
你并不需要安吉拉
Oh, you don't need Angela.
因为有了薇拉 万事不怕
For where there is a Willa, there is always a way.
他们就像国税局或哪儿的逃犯
They're, like, fugitives from the IRS or some shit,
我连助学金都没法申请
so I can't even apply for financial aid.
他们听起来跟疯了一样
They sound out of their minds.
没错 他们总是这样
Yeah, a recurring theme with them.
我爸爸搬去和他女朋友一起住了
My dad moved in with his girlfriend.
你在开玩笑吧
You're shitting me.
我现在和他们住在一起
I'm living with them.
老天爷
Jesus!
她制♥作♥首饰
She does jewelry.
比如用啤酒瓶盖做成耳环
Like, earrings made from beer bottle caps.
还把它们称为"酒环"
She calls them "Beerrings."
-这招挺聪明的 -才不
- That's kinda genius. - No!
无意冒犯 你♥爸♥爸这么做太贱了
But, no offense, your dad's being a dick.
不 他想帮我 只是帮不了
No, he... he wants to help me. He just can't.
姐们 伪造一份 签上他的名字
Dude, forge that shit and sign his name.
事情没那么复杂
It's not that complicated.
自从六年级
I've been signing
去看鲸鱼那次后 我一直都在模仿安吉拉签名
Angela's John Hancock since the sixth-grade whale watch.
这些是政♥府♥贷款 是联邦文件
Okay, these are government loans, a federal document.
-我不能就... -你真的可以 麦奎恩
- I can't just... - You really can, McQueen.
不行 我不能对爸爸做出这种事
No, I can't do that to my dad.
你妈妈说她认识罗德岛设计学院招生办的人
Your mom says she knows someone from RISD's registrar's office.
是的
Yes.
不用再说了 我会和安吉拉谈谈
Say no more. I'll talk to Angela.
我们去一趟普罗维登斯 我陪你去
We'll organize a trip to Providence. I'm coming with.
你已经锁门了吗
You lock up already?
我把作品集落在西蒙森老师的教室了
I left my portfolio in Ms. Simonson's classroom.
宾 我的未来就靠你放我进去了
Bing, my entire future rests on you letting me inside.
不过 你也别太有压力
But, you know, no pressure either way.
如果是别人 我就直接开车走人
Anyone else, I'd have left you in the dust.
还好你欠我《梦靥医生》的人情
Aha! Well, good thing you owe me for that Dr. Incubus comic.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你还好吗 宾
You okay, Bing?
还好
Yeah.
我有点紧张
I'm kind of nervous.
我有了一份新工作
I started a new job.
但已经搞砸了
I already messed up.
老板又给了我一次机会 让我明天好好干
Yeah, my boss is giving me another chance tomorrow
但是 我不知道自己能不能办到
to do better, but... I don't know if I can.
你肯定能行 做自己就好
Well, sure you can. You just be yourself.
如果
W-What if, uh...
如果我做不到呢
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表