剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
马萨诸塞州 索格斯
1954年
微 笑 服 务
冒险车餐厅
谢谢光临冒险车餐厅
Thanks for choosing Adventure Car Hop.
一路平安
Drive safe.
卡拉 你能帮我招呼一会儿客人吗
Carla, can you watch my cars?
去吧 我帮你盯着
Oh, go. I'll cover you.
查理 我还以为这周
Charlie, I thought that you were
你都在肯纳邦克港给客户开车
driving your clients in Kennebunkport all week.
对他们而言我只是个司机
A driver in their lives
对我而言他们只是乘客
and a passenger in my own.
一周的时间不该这么度过 乔
That's no way to spend a week, Jo.
人生也是
Or a life.
我想载着你
I want to drive you.
载着我们的孩子
Our children.
在假日沿海岸行驶 夏日越过乡村
Down the coast on vacation, across country for the summer,
去科罗拉多的小木屋度假
spend the holidays at the cabin in Colorado.
如果早上睁眼就能见到你
Every day will feel like Christmas morning
那对我来说每天都是圣诞节
waking up next to you.
我了解你 乔
I see you, Jo.
你的一切
All of you.
我看到我们的未来
I see our future.
我看到我们现在就启程
I see us hitting the road right now
永不回头
and never looking back.
你只需要
All you have to do...
说"我愿意"
is say yes.
查理
Charlie...
上车
Get in my car.
我以为这是你想要的
I thought you wanted this.
曾经是的
I did.
什么改变了呢
Well, what changed?
在我亲眼看到之前 我是不会答应你的
I won't give you my hand, not until I've seen it.
我跟你说过 你会看到的
You will. I told you that.
你说你想让我当他们的妈妈
You say that you want me to be their mother,
但我从未见过他们
but I've never met them.
你说你在...你在拯救他们
You say that you're... You're saving them,
在给他们一个家
you're giving them a home,
但我从未见过
but I've never seen it.
你只要答应我 马上就能见到圣诞乐园
Y-You will see Christmasland the minute you say yes.
你并不是今天才决定不再当司机的
You didn't up and decide to quit driving today.
你已经好几个月没有给客户开车了
You haven't been driving clients for months,
这周你没去肯纳邦克港
not in Kennebunkport this week.
-我是给你买♥♥戒指... -上周没去普罗维登斯
- I was buying you a ring... - Not in Providence last week.
上个月没去纽约
Or New York last month.
上上个月也没去弗吉尼亚
Or Virginia the month before that.
别说了
Don't.
我当时在那里
I was there.
而你不在
And you weren't.
你答应过不会监视我
You promised you'd never spy on me...
你还答应过我永不撒谎
And you promised me that you would never lie.
告诉我真♥相♥吧
So tell me the truth.
你把那些可怜的孩子们怎么了
What are you doing with those poor children?
我永远都去不了圣诞乐园
I'm never gonna see Christmasland
因为我去了就会知道
because then I would know.
你在做什么
What you're doing.
-你到底是谁 -我是他们的爸爸
- What you really are. - I'm their father.
我把人们梦想的快乐给了他们
I provide them with joy people only dream about.
我也想给你同样的东西
And I'm offering you the same thing
因为我爱你
because I love you.
你爱的是这辆车
You love this car.
你把车开走
You drive it away,
只有加油时才会回来
and you only ever come back to refill its tank,
或者是反过来
or is it the other way around?
开门
Open the doors.
你想知道什么变了吗 查理
You wanna know what changed, Charlie?
你
You.
你变了
You did.
冒险车餐厅
快点
Come on.
该死
Damn it!
乔琳
Jolene.
幻影恶灵
第一季 第六集
请用1到10中的数字描述
How would you describe your overall pain level
自从来到医院后
since you arrived at the hospital,
你整体的疼痛度
on a scale of one to ten?
Two.
你出现过视线模糊或偏头痛吗
Any blurred vision or migraines?
只是时不时会头痛
Just the occasional headache.
你产生过任何幻觉吗
Have you experienced any hallucinations,
-幻听或者幻觉 -没有
- auditory or visual? - No.
在过去30天内
Have you suffered from panic attacks
你有过惊恐发作或者感到过抑郁吗
or feelings of depression in the past 30 days?
没有 都没有
None of those, no.
在过去的一年中你有过自杀的想法或冲动吗
Have you had any suicidal thoughts or desires in the past year?
没有
No.
你能眨眨眼吗 麦奎恩小姐
Can you blink for me, Ms. McQueen?
你的视网膜后有积液
There's fluid that's built up behind your retina.
在中心性浆液性脉络膜视网膜病变中
And we see that a lot
经常会看到这种症状
in cases of central serous retinopathy.
不过我还以为
But I'd expect that you'd be experiencing
你的疼痛感会更强一些
quite a bit more pain than you're feeling.
麦奎恩家的人都很强健
McQueens are tough.
维多利亚 我想先问你一个问题
Victoria, I was hoping to start by having you answer a question for me.
谁是查理·曼克斯
Who is Charlie Manx?
我和其他医生也说过
Like I told the other doctors,
我现在能更清楚地看到东西了
I'm seeing things much more clearly now...
我想眼科医生
I believe the ophthalmologist
肯定诊断出了不同的结果
came to a different conclusion.
但是
But, um...
我现在觉得好多了
Well, I feel a lot better thanks to her
多亏了她和其他给我看过病的人
and everyone else who checked me out.
而且 你也知道开学了
And, you know, school started up,
我还要完成我的作品集
and I have a portfolio I have to finish.
真的没必要浪费大家的时间
There's really no need to waste anyone's time.
为什么你不想告诉我他是谁
Why don't you want to tell me who he is?
我已经告诉了警♥察♥ 关于他我所知道的一切
Well, I already told the police everything I know about him.
有时候当痛苦太过严重时
You know, sometimes when the pain gets to be too much,
人会创造一种虚拟现实去逃避它
people create a fictional reality to escape it.
所以 查理·曼克斯是谁
So, who is Charlie Manx?
他是害麦琪进医院的那个人
He's the man who put Maggie in a hospital bed.
我应该在她做手术时握着她的手
I should be holding her hand as she goes into surgery.
她有一支医生队伍帮助她 你也是
She has a team of doctors to help her. And so do you.
为什么对你来说接受帮助这么困难呢
Why is it so hard for you to accept help?
我不...
I don't...
你更习惯于自己照顾自己吗
Are you more accustomed to caring for yourself?
我不是受伤的那个人
You know, I'm not the one hurting here.
麦琪才是 她需要我
Maggie is. And she needs me...
我获得马萨诸塞州法律授权
I'm authorized under Massachusetts State Law
可延长你的住院期限 最长可达90天
to extend your stay by up to 90 days.
这些是你的
Now, those are the terms
有条件自愿入院同意书中的条款
of your conditional voluntary commitment.
这是...
That's what...
-这是你签字同意的... -不
- That's what you signed up for... - No, no.
不 我没有签字同意这个
No, I didn't sign up for this.
是有人强迫你签的同意书吗
Well, did someone force you to commit yourself?
天呐 不是
Um, oh, my God, no.
我不是这个意思 老天
That's not what I meant. Jesus.
但你确实为此感受到了压力吗
But you did feel pressured into it?
我说得对吗
Is that right?
来自谁的压力
By who?
你父亲吗
Your father?
我18岁了
I'm 18.
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表