剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
爱荷华州 赫尔
妈妈
Mom? u202d
-怎么了 丹尼 -我能跟你一起睡吗
- What is it, Danny? - Can I sleep with you?
我可以离开
I could go. u202d
不 他已经很大了 不能跟我一起睡了
No, no, no. He's too old for this.
今晚就别玩这个游戏了吧 丹尼尔
Let's not play this game tonight, Daniel.
求求你了
Please?
我觉得很孤独
I feel lonesome.
就像我是全世界唯一的一个人一样
Like I'm the only person in the whole world.
快回床上睡觉去吧 宝贝
Go back to bed, honey.
*噢 圣诞树 噢 圣诞树*
* O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree *
*你美丽地矗立 青翠欲滴*
* You stand in verdant beauty *
*你的枝丫 在夏日一片碧绿*
* Your boughs are green in summer's glow *
*冬雪覆盖 也不会褪色*
* And do not fade in winter's snow *
*噢 圣诞树 噢 圣诞树*
* O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree *
*你美丽地矗立 青翠欲滴*
* You stand in verdant beauty *
*噢 圣诞树 噢 圣诞树*
* O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree *
*你的枝丫有多么忠贞*
* How faithful are thy branches? *
*噢 圣诞树 噢 圣诞树*
* O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree *
*你的枝丫有多么忠贞*
* How faithful are thy branches? *
*你在夏日快乐地成长 郁郁葱葱*
*In summer greenly dost thou grow*
*永远青翠 哪怕是...*
* And green amidst the... *
你早该睡觉了才对 丹尼尔·摩尔
You're up past your bedtime, Daniel Moore.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
你好啊
Hello.
我叫查理·曼克斯
My name is Charlie Manx.
我最理解孤独的感觉了
And I understand what it is to feel lonesome.
就好像你是全世界...
To feel like you're the only person...
唯一的一个人
in the whole world.
不 不要
No, no.
别担心 孩子
Don't fret, my boy.
那些礼物会还给你的
Those presents will return to you
只要我们到达圣诞乐园 你就能拥有了
just as soon as we arrive at Christmasland.
那是个非常特殊的地方 每一天都是圣诞节
Oh, it's a very special place where every day is Christmas Day
不开心是违法的哦
and unhappiness is against the law.
你想去那里吗
Would you like to go there?
我想要我妈妈
I want my mom.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
妈妈
Mom! u202d
你妈对你的游戏不感兴趣 丹尼尔·摩尔
Your mother wasn't interested in your games, Daniel Moore,
她对你也没有兴趣
and she isn't interested in you.
等我们到达圣诞乐园就好了
You just wait u202dtill we get to Christmasland.
那里每一个人都爱游戏
Everybody loves games there.
不要 宝贝 快跑
No, baby! Run!
幻影恶灵
第一季 第一集
马萨诸塞州 黑弗里尔
梦想远大
维姬 天呐
Vic? Oh, my God!
我刚看到你妈了
I saw your mother,
-但我没意识到... -是啊 我懂的
- but I didn't realize -- Yeah, no, I know.
我只是夏季过来给她帮帮忙而已
I'm just helping her out for the summer.
真好 我永远无法跟我妈一起工作
Cool. I could never work with my mother.
我觉得我会杀了她
I think I'd kill her.
说到我妈
Oh, speaking of my mother...
你申请的是什么学校
Where are you applying?
到处都申请了一遍
You know. All over.
你可能会被提前录取 你这么聪明
You probably get early admissions, you smart bitch.
埃克塞特那边怎么样
How, um...how's Exeter?
糟透了
A shitshow.
一堆的预修课 还有体育运动和实习
All AP classes, plus sports and the internship.
如果我进不了常春藤盟校 我妈会自杀的
My mother will kill herself if I don't get into an Ivy.
好吧 你这么聪明 肯定可以的
Yeah, well, you're real smart, so you will.
天呐 维姬·麦奎恩
Man! Vic McQueen.
我上次见到你时
Last time I saw you,
你♥爸♥开着他的哈雷摩托车带我兜风了
your dad took me for a ride on his Harley.
那是八年级毕业的时候
Eighth grade graduation.
你一路都在尖叫
You screamed u202dall the way down the block.
-他骑摩托车跟个疯子一样 -可能是吧
- He drove like a psycho. - Probably, yeah.
你们劳动节时打算去温尼珀索基湖吗
Are you guys going to Winnipesaukee for Labor Day?
是啊 我父母准备在湖边小屋办个派对
Yeah. My parents are throwing a party at the lake house.
你也应该去 就像过去一样
You should come! It'll be like old times.
-去吧 -我没听到你吸尘的声音哦
- Come. u202d- I don't hear vacuuming!
薇拉
Willa!
抱歉 麦奎恩夫人 我就不打扰你了
Sorry, Mrs. McQueen. Let me get out of your hair.
你应该去
You should come.
-好的 -再见
- Okay. - Bye.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你今年夏天帮了我很大的忙
You have been such a big help this summer.
或许在你毕业后 还可以继续这样
Maybe we could keep it up after you graduate?
我知道清洗厕所不是什么光鲜有趣的事
I know cleaning toilets isn't glamorous,
但也算是稳定的工作
but it's steady work.
我的时间比较自♥由♥
I make my own hours.
薪水也不错 不是吗
And the money's pretty good, don'tcha think?
我们可以一起做事 会很有趣的
We could go into business together. It'd be fun.
维姬
Vicki.
你的高中生活只剩下一年了
You got one year of high school left.
等高中一毕业 你总得找工作啊
You got to do something when it's over.
薇拉要去上大学
Well, Willa's going to college.
薇拉的父母有钱
Willa's parents have money.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
这年头大学生也找不到工作啊
Those college kids u202dcan't get work these days.
他们不得不搬回去跟父母一起住
They got to move back in with their parents.
你父亲和我没办法养你一辈子 维姬
Your father and I, u202dwe can't support forever, Vicki.
-我们负担不起 -我知道 妈
- We can't afford to. - Yes, I know, Ma.
修好了吗
Got it running?
你也知道人们关于哈雷摩托车的说法 野丫头
You know what they say about Harleys, brat.
是啊 哈雷摩托 毛病多多
Yeah. They Harley ever run.
去当清洁工干得怎么样
How's the cleaning biz?
盯着你妈
Keep an eye on your mom?
我真搞不懂有些人为什么不能清扫自己的房♥子
I don't understand why people can't clean their own houses.
布鲁斯特夫人又没有工作
I mean, Mrs. Brewster doesn't have a job.
她的孩子也都在上学
Her kids are in school.
她一天到晚能有什么事要做啊
Like, what does she even do all day?
我不知道 但幸亏她请人来清扫
I don't know, but it's good she does,
否则我们只能露宿街头了
or we'd be out on the street.
房♥贷我已经付过了 琳达
I paid the mortgage, Linda.
好极了
Great!
电费 汽车保险 信♥用♥卡♥的账单 都付过了吗
What about the power, the car insurance, the credit card?
是啊 信♥用♥卡♥去哪儿了
Yeah, where is the credit card?
我的信♥用♥卡♥吗
My credit card?
我们的信♥用♥卡♥
Our credit card.
你什么时候来干活儿的
What time'd you get in?
-拜托 你才刚来就这样吗 -怎么了
- Come on. You just got here. - What?
你真的想挑事吵架吗
You really want to start that?
怎么了 这是个很简单的问题
What? It's a simple question.
我又不是个孩子 琳达
I'm not a child, Linda.
乔
Joe.
让我跟她谈
Let me talk to her.
-怎么了 -麦琪 你现在不能来这里
- What's going on? - Maggie, you can't be here right now, okay?
发生了入室犯罪事件
We're -- We've had a break-in.
在爱荷华州的赫尔吗 得了吧
In Here, Iowa? Yeah, okay.
是有人想偷凯伦的小瓷像收藏品吗
Is someone gunning u202dfor Karen's Hummel collection?
-天呐 -我不能让你过去
- Oh, my God. - u202dI can't let you back there.
-乔 丹尼在哪儿 -他失踪了
- Joe, where's Danny? - He's missing.
他今天本该去图书馆学习认字的
He was supposed to come to the library for literacy today.
我本来打算送他去的
I w-was gonna walk him.
麦琪 让我们来处理
Maggie, let us handle it.
我们还不知道现在面对的是什么情况
We don't know u202dwhat we're dealing with,
我不希望你卷入任何危险的事
and I don't want you involved in anything dangerous, okay?
你先去工作吧 我们会找到他的
Just go to work. We'll find him.
走吧
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表