剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
She's a dangerous one. You must take better care.
我会的 先生
I will. I will, sir.
继续 帕特里奇先生
Well, go on, Mr. Partridge.
等我把这个人送进去之后 我们再继续工作
We'll get to work after I've made this delivery.
属于你的机会会到来的
Your time will come, Bing.
谢谢你 曼克斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Manx.
还有更多姜饼吗
More gingerbread?
我们在哪里
Where are we?
一个只有奇迹和喜悦的地方
A place of wonder and joy.
这边走
Come this way.
-丹尼尔 -布莱警长
- Daniel! - Sheriff Bly!
原来你在这里
Oh, here you are.
看看我 我变成警长了
Look at me, I'm a sheriff.
你好 你好 你好
Howdy, howdy, howdy, howdy, howdy.
是时候玩"流浪者的剪刀"了
Time to play Scissors for the Drifter.
你就是那个流浪者
You're the Drifter.
我很想你 父亲
I've missed you, Father.
回家的感觉真好 孩子
It's good to be home, child.
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表