剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
很快
Fast.
感谢你帮我越狱 孩子
Appreciate the jailbreak, kid.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
黑暗隧♥道♥
The Dark Tunnels.
在这儿停
Stop here.
这是你的利刃吗
This is your Knife?
并不一直是
Wasn't always.
现在是了
Is now.
我不知道还可以拥有不止一个利刃
I didn't know you could have more than one.
我以为只能是我的越野摩托
I thought my dirt bike was it.
在查理偷走我的旱冰鞋
I thought the same
让我卧床不起 万念俱灰后
after Charlie stole my skates,
我也这样以为
left me bedridden, hopeless.
那台轮椅找到了我 让我能再次行动
That chair found me and got me moving again,
直到我太过虚弱 无法达到足够的速度
till I was too weak to get it up to speed.
你是利用"捷径"来回的吗
You travel along the Shorter Way?
我的桥 是的
My Bridge, yeah.
等等 是麦琪告诉你的吗
Wait, did Maggie tell you that?
我们都是魔术师 掌握着不同的戏法
We're all magicians with different tricks.
你的是什么
What's yours?
它能帮我找到丢失的东西
It helps me find lost things.
丢失的孩子吗
Lost children?
曼克斯把我的朋友
It couldn't find my friend
带到圣诞乐园之后 它无法找到她
after Manx took her to Christmasland.
我希望有了你的帮助 也许你能带我进去
I was hoping maybe with your help, you could get me inside?
有些东西你应该看一看
There's something you should see.
失踪
他们每个人都在圣诞乐园
Every one of them is in Christmasland.
我从50年代就开始追踪查理
I've been tracking Charlie since the '50s.
从那时开始 这些孩子就再没出现过
Not one of these kids has been seen since.
肯定有办法能进去的
Well, there's gotta be a way in.
当然
Sure.
在他的魅影的后备箱
In the trunk of his Wraith.
你不会想坐上他的车的
You don't want to take that ride.
除了曼克斯以外 在整个意念世界中
There isn't a Strong Creative in the entire World of Thought
没有一个强大创造者见过圣诞乐园
who has seen Christmasland besides Manx.
连我也没有
Not even me.
你朋友不在了
Your friend is gone.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我知道这很难接受
I know how hard that is to hear.
他们中有你的孩子吗
Is one of them yours?
跟我来
Come with me.
你从没告诉过我 你的是什么
You never told me what yours is.
你的魔术戏法
Your magic trick.
准备好出发了吗
Up for a ride?
乔琳
Jolene.
乔琳 我知道你在那儿
I know you're there, Jolene.
我能闻到你的味道 你个臭婊♥子♥
I can smell you, you dirty little whore.
天呐
Oh, my God.
稍微缓缓
Give it a minute.
那... 天呐 我从来没有感觉这么...
That was... God... I've never felt so...
自♥由♥吗
Free?
我打赌你在自己桥上也是一样的感觉 对吗
I bet you feel the same on your Bridge, don't you?
是的
Yeah.
孩子我告诉你 这种感觉永远不会腻[变老]I tell you, kid, oh, it never gets old.
但是曼克斯变老了
But Manx did.
就在我面前
Right in front of me.
就在你毁了他的车子之后
I... after you destroyed his car.
我只是毁了引擎
Just the engine.
我能做的也只有这么多了
Best I could do.
应该能暂时拖住他
Should slow him down for a bit.
如果你想阻止查理
If you want to stop Charlie,
就必须摧毁魅影
you have to destroy the Wraith.
好的
Okay. Well,
我们回到现实后
when we get back,
就可以一起对抗他
we can fight him together...
你 麦琪 还有我
Me, you, Maggie...
我的抗争早就结束了
My fight's long over.
他赢了
He won.
他每次都赢了
Every time, he won.
-不 -而且我也累了
- No. - And I'm tired.
但以前我无法安息
But I couldn't rest
除非我知道有人可以继续斗争
until I knew someone could pick up the fight.
-现在我知道了 -不 我都没能救下海莉
- Now I do. - No, no, I couldn't even save Haley.
那你就拯救下一个人
Then you'll save the next one.
你的力量足够强大 维姬
You're powerful enough, Vic.
不 你昨天才认识我
No, you just met me yesterday.
你还没见过我的本事
You haven't even seen what I can do.
他来找过我
He visited me.
我好几年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in years,
然后他就来了
and there he was.
站在我的房♥间里
Standing in my room
问我知不知道"捷径"
asking me if I knew "The Shorter Way."
我不需要亲眼见识你的本事
I don't need to see what you can do.
我能从查理的眼睛里看出来
I saw it in Charlie's eyes.
他害怕你
He fears you.
等你回去后
When you get back,
告诉医生们他们想听到的
tell the doctors what they need to hear.
他们会给你开几片药就放你走
They'll let you go with some pills,
告诉你吃药会有帮助
tell you they'll help.
但其实根本没用
They won't.
它们会让你的头脑钝化 利刃也不再锋利
They'll dull your mind and your Knife.
你必须让利刃保持在最佳状态
You need to keep it full strength
才能对付查理
to take on Charlie.
你不回来了吗
You're not coming back?
我从没有过孩子
I never had kids.
我以前一直觉得我会有的
I-I always thought I would.
甚至有一段时间
There was a time
我觉得查理会是他们的父亲
when I thought Charlie would be their father.
我之前就认识他了
I knew him. Before.
他以前很英俊 有魅力 甚至还很贴心
He was handsome, charming, sweet even.
但是每个强大创造者都要付出代价
But every Strong Creative pays a price.
查理付出了最惨痛的代价
Charlie paid the steepest price of all...
他的灵魂
His soul.
在我内心深处 我知道的
Deep down, I knew it.
他以前的样子
What he was.
我不想去看
I didn't want to see it.
因为...
Because...
我曾经爱过他
I loved him.
那是我的借口
That was my excuse.
杀了他
Kill him.
为了我
For me.
为了他们
For them.
为了海莉
For Haley.
为了下一个人
For the next one.
否则这个循环将会延续万世
Or this cycle will go on forever.
我考虑过你的问题了 医生
I've thought about your question, Doctor,
也想过我为什么没有回答它
and why I didn't answer it.
关于你父亲的问题吗
My question about your father?
你的第一个问题 "查理·曼克斯是谁"
Your first question. "Who is Charlie Manx?"
你问的时候我其实已经知道答案了 但我...
I knew the answer when you asked it, but I wasn't...
我当时没准备好说出来 面对现实
I wasn't ready to say it out loud. To face the reality.
但我觉得我现在准备好了
But I am now, I think.
事实就是 查理·曼克斯不是真实存在的人
The truth is, Charlie Manx isn't a real man.
他没有开真正的车 也不住在真实世界里
He doesn't drive a real car or live in the real world.
他住在圣诞乐园里
He lives in Christmasland.
那是一个想象出来的虚构之地
A figment of imagination.
就和我的桥一样
Just like my Bridge.
当我感觉迷失的时候 我就会想象那座桥
When I felt lost, I'd imagine it and
然后它就会出现
it would appear,
当我跨过那座桥的时候
and when I went over that Bridge,
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表