剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
你要去哪儿
Where you headed?
去干掉住在路尽头的人♥渣♥
To kill that piece of shit down the way.
好的
Okay.
幻影恶灵
第一季 第九集
克雷格
你在哪儿
麦琪 你没事吧
Maggie, you all right?
我没事 维多利亚
I'm fine... Victoria.
麦琪
Maggie?
那不就是我爸爸用车撞倒的那个女孩的名字吗
Isn't that the name of the girl my daddy hit with his car?
我就是来跟你说声圣诞快乐的
I just came to say Merry Christmas.
还有 下一个轮到你
And to say... you're next.
维姬
Hey, Vic?
是我
It's me.
你还好吧
You okay?
真的 克雷格
快回我短♥信♥
越来越差了 对吧
They're getting worse, aren't they?
你的视力
The visions.
对 从我用桥穿越到爱荷华州后
Yeah, it's from taking my bridge to Iowa.
好消息是
Well... the good news is
我们现在知道了 我可以和你一起穿越捷径
now we know I can travel the Shorter Way with you.
只要我坐在你摩托后座
As long as I'm on the back of your bike,
这意味着我们可以一起猎杀魅影
which means that we can hunt the Wraith together...
你把我吓得半死 麦琪
You scared the shit out of me, Maggie.
我现在没事了
I'm okay now.
我只是不知道
I just had no idea that you were,
你之前那么难受
you know, feeling like that.
魅影在我犯毒瘾时带走了布莱
The Wraith took Bly while I was strung out.
我吃药后昏过去了
I passed out in a pill coma.
我醒来就在他家里 他带我回家是为了保护我
Woke up in his house, where he took me to keep me safe.
然而
And, um...
他死了
he was gone.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
就是我的错
Yeah, it was.
是我把他卷进来的
I got him mixed up in this.
不
No.
我丢掉了拼字袋 所以我无法预见会发生这种事
Threw away my Scrabble Bag so I couldn't even see it coming.
对我来说 乔是最接近家人的存在
Joe was the closest thing I ever had to a family.
而我却害死了他
And I got him killed.
现在我孤身一人
And then I was alone.
又一次
Again.
所以...
So...
你不是孤身一人
You weren't alone.
当时不是 现在也不是
Not then, not now.
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
我也把另一个人卷进来了
I got somebody else mixed up in this, too,
我现在很害怕
and I'm really scared.
维姬
Vic.
维姬 停下 你不能就这么进去
Vic, stop. You can't just go inside...
宾把他关在某个地方了
Bing's got him somewhere.
或者更糟
Or worse.
克雷格:
不是说好一起吃热狗和啤酒的吗
你到底来不来
别闹了 快回我短♥信♥ 宝贝
维姬:
你起床了吗
别告诉我你又嗑嗨了
克雷格
你在哪儿
我们绝不能逗留 帕特里奇先生
We mustn't tarry, Mr. Partridge.
这次绕路已经耽误了布拉德利去圣诞乐园的行程
This little detour has delayed Bradley's trip to Christmasland
而且让他没晚饭可吃
and left the child without his dinner.
这是美味的点心
It's a tasty treat...
给布拉德利的 他又乖又听话
for Bradley, who's so nice and sweet.
宾啊
Why, Bing...
你一定是舞会上最后一个被邀请的男孩
you'll be the last boy chosen at the dance.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
维姬
Vic...
维姬·麦奎恩袭击了我
Vic McQueen attacked me.
无缘无故吗
Out of the blue?
在我的地下室里
In my basement.
在睡眠屋吗
In the House of Sleep?
我没碰她 不是那种碰 我保证
I didn't touch her. Not like that, I promise.
我就知道你会生气 曼克斯先生
I knew you'd be mad, Mr. Manx.
但...我只是想帮你
But... I was just trying to help you.
你唯一的工作就是帮我解救孩子们
Your only job is to help rescue children.
维多利亚·麦奎恩就该上坏孩子名单
Victoria McQueen belongs on the naughty list.
你才在坏孩子名单上 帕特里奇先生
You're the one who's on the naughty list, Mr. Partridge,
你已经在上面很长一段时间了
and you've been there for quite some time.
你知道找不到办法将自己
Do you know what happens to those
从名单上删除的人会如何吗
who can't find their way off the list?
他们会受到惩罚
They get punished.
现在上车
Now, get in.
可是
But...
可是维姬才是该受到惩罚的人
But Vic's the one who deserves to be punished.
我叫你上车
Get in the car.
她不属于圣诞乐园
She doesn't belong in Christmasland!
那轮不到你来决定
That is not for you to decide.
我在她卧室里找到了毒品
I found drugs in her bedroom.
还找到了避孕套
I found rubbers.
我不再相信你说的话了 帕特里奇先生
I can no longer trust your word on anything, Mr. Partridge.
但曼克斯先生 你不用听我的
But, Mr. Manx, you don't have to.
直接问这个男孩
Just ask the boy.
他会告诉你的
He'll tell ya.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
他到底是谁
Who in God's name is that?
尽量保持镇静 孩子
Try to remain calm, dear boy.
如果你答应你会守规矩
If you promise to behave,
我就让你呼吸几分钟新鲜空气
I'll let you breathe fresh oxygen for a few minutes.
怎么样
How does that sound?
那么 你为何
Now, why did you endeavor
试图袭击可怜的帕特里奇先生
to attack poor, old Mr. Partridge?
为他想对维姬做的事
For what he tried to do to Vic.
以及你们对海莉和莎伦·史密斯做过的事
And what you two did to Haley and Sharon Smith.
我欣赏你的骑士风度
I admire your chivalrous spirit.
如今没有多少男孩
There aren't many boys these days
愿意为保护一个女性的荣誉
who would put themselves at risk
而将自己置于危险中
to protect the honor of a woman.
维姬不需要我保护
Vic doesn't need my protection.
那你为何为了她冒如此大的险
Then why risk so much on her behalf?
你爱上她了
You're in love with her.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
维姬·麦奎恩身上有很多值得被爱的地方
There's a lot to love about Vic McQueen.
唯一的问题是 她爱你吗
The only question is, does she love you?
她爱我
She loves me.
你们
Have you...
发♥生♥关♥系♥了吗
consummated your love?
维姬·麦奎恩这么强大而纯洁的女孩
A girl as strong and pure as Vic McQueen ruined
竟然被你这个软弱平凡的男孩毁了
by such a weak and unremarkable boy.
不管我们去什么地方
Wherever we're going,
她都会找到我的
she's gonna find me.
然后她会杀了你
And then she's gonna kill you.
她当然可以试试
She can certainly try her best.
可惜我现在必须做同样的事
Pity, now I'll have to do the same.
你休想...
Don't you dare...
你尽量休息一下
You try and get some rest.
只有在梦里才能找到通往圣诞乐园的路
The road to Christmasland is paved in dreams.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait...
看来你对维姬·麦奎恩的直觉是对的 宾
Turns out, your instincts about Vic McQueen were correct, Bing.
你让孩子们不必承受失望
You've spared the children a grave disappointment.
那我被移除出坏孩子名单了吗
So... So, I'm off the naughty list?
回家清理一下就离开
Go home, clean up, and clear out.
警♥察♥很快就会追捕你
The police will be on your tail in short order.
如果你被逮捕了
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表