剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
你快逃吧 维姬
Just save yourself, Vic.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
宾·帕特里奇是个危险分子
Bing Partridge is a dangerous man.
如果我们不阻止他 他还会再杀人的
If we don't stop him, he will kill again.
我会确保这孩子
I'm gonna make sure this baby
永远不会遇到像查理·曼克斯那样的人
never meets anyone like Charlie Manx.
咬小个子 喝他的血
Bite the smallest! Drink his blood!
咬小个子 吃他的肉
Bite the smallest! Eat him up!
咬小个子 喝...
Bite the smallest! Drink --
咬小个子 吃他的肉
Bite the smallest! Eat him up!
雪橇屋
Sleigh House.
房♥子烧毁前他就住在这
This is where he lived before it burned down.
我姐姐说他以前就用那个旧炉子活烤小孩
My sister says he used to roast kids alive in that old stove.
胡说 他才没吃掉他们
Bullshit. He didn't eat them.
你害怕吗
You scared?
他坐牢了
He's in jail.
他昏迷了 但他还是能杀死你
He's in a coma, but he could still kill you
因为他会魔法
'cause he's magic.
-咬小个子 吃他的肉 -来抓我啊
- Bite the smallest! Eat him up! - Come get me!
咬小个子 喝他的血
Bite the smallest! Drink his blood!
咬小个子 吃他的肉
Bite the smallest! Eat him up!
咬小个子 喝他的血
Bite the smallest! Drink his blood!
咬小个子 吃他的肉
Bite the smallest! Eat him up!
咬小个子 喝他的血
Bite the smallest! Drink his blood!
咬小个子 吃他的肉
Bite the smallest! Eat him up!
缪丽 怎么回事
Millie? What's happening?
我姐姐说他用拐杖糖和礼物拐骗孩子
My sister says he tricked kids with candy canes and presents.
哄他们上他那辆可怕的车
Tricked them into his creepy car,
带到这里
brought them here.
据说可能有几百个孩子被埋在这
They say hundreds of kids could be buried out here,
甚至几千个
maybe thousands.
没人知道他把他们...
No one knows how long he...
关在这多久了
kept them here...
-他们是谁 -或对他们做了什么
- Who are they? - ...or what he did to them.
他们来自另一个世界吗
Are they from the other world?
他们看起来很有意思
They look fun.
你 过来
You. Come here.
我们来玩一个新游戏
We're gonna play a new game.
怎么了 缪丽
What is it, Millie?
父亲
Father.
幻影恶灵
第二季 第一集
科罗拉多州 冈巴罗
胜利
卡莫迪汽修店
她又去泡泡屋了
She's in her bubble room again.
她在工作
She's working.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
看爸爸给我买♥♥了什么
Look what Dad got me.
我猜猜 《NBA 2k四百万零一》游戏吗
Let me guess --"NBA 2k Four Million and One"?
是"2k20"
"2k20"
不愧是幸运小蝙蝠啊
Wow. Lucky Bats, huh?
幸运的是我
Dude, I'm the lucky one.
我这样的死宅怎么会这么幸运
Now, how did a nerd like me get so lucky?
你我都知道丑陋的真♥相♥ 卡莫迪
You and I both know the ugly truth, Carmody.
-我不是看上你 -不是吗
- I ain't here for you. - Oh, no?
对
No.
我看上的是你的漫画收藏
I'm here for your comic collection.
老天
Oh, man.
你们别腻歪了
Guys, cut it out.
好 看看你的能耐
Okay. Let's see what ya got.
韦恩 告诉你妈妈她很棒
Wayne, tell your mom she's awesome.
-别阴阳怪气了 -就是
- Stop being weird. - Yeah.
我会在"2k"里打败她
I'm gonna beat her at "2k."
我得把漆喷完 孩子
Well, I gotta finish this tank, kiddo.
跟你♥爸♥说去
Talk to your dad.
他太老了
He's too old.
没劲
No hustle.
你说什么
Oh, excuse me?
小蝙蝠觉得你老了
Bats here thinks you're old.
-老古董 -我只是从容
- Ancient. - I am unhurried.
但我随时能在任何游戏里
But I will beat y'all little behinds
完虐你们
at any video game any day of the week.
查理·曼克斯是谁
Mm. Who's Charlie Manx?
你说什么
What'd you just say?
查理·曼克斯 电视在播
Charlie Manx. He's on the TV.
查理·曼克斯被发现死亡
...连环杀手今天在他监狱的病床上去世
...serial killer died today in his prison hospital bed
过去八年他都处于深度昏迷
after spending the last eight years in a deep coma.
查理·曼克斯曾是...
Charlie Manx was...
这是好事 维姬 天大的好消息
This is good news, Vic. Great news.
抱歉 那有没有...
Look, I'm --I'm sorry. Did that...
让你产生幻觉
that cause visions?
没有 我没事
No, I'm fine. I...
我只是...
Just...
好 我们看电影吧
Okay. Let's go --movies.
总能帮你忘记这些
Always helps you forget.
我们可以把他抛诸脑后了
We can start putting him behind us.
我需要出去清醒一下头脑
I think I just need to clear my head, you know?
我能开皮卡吗
Mind if I take the truck?
没问题
Yeah, okay.
-好 -行
- All right. - Cool.
我在这等你
I'll be here.
马萨诸塞州 黑弗里尔
野兽醒了
The beast has awoken.
请把我外套放回去 不然弄皱了
Yo, can you put my jacket back before you mess it up, please?
不要
Nope.
-麦琪 走开啦 -不要
- Maggie, get away from me. - Nope.
麦琪
Maggie. Ma--
-感觉好吗 -别弄伤我
- Feeling good? - Don't break me, now.
别弄伤我了
Don't break me.
-弄伤你 -对
- Oh, break you? - Don't break me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
不不不 麦琪
No. No, no, no, Maggie.
把我的联调局宝贝发到社交网上
Put my FBI bae on the Gram.
-拜托 -不要 麦琪
- Please, please. - Maggie.
不要啦
No, no, no.
你们都看看这个女子
Y'all, look at this woman.
你们睡觉时
While y'all sleeping,
我家宝贝就在服务和保护世界
my baby is serving and protecting the world.
-全世界哦 -好了 你别闹了
- The world, y'all. - Okay, okay. Would you please stop?
野丫头来电
干嘛
W- What?
她离开这里后 打给你不超过五次
I can count on one hand the number of times she's called
但每次打来
since she left town, and every time she does,
都没好事
it's...trouble.
她一定听说了曼克斯的死讯
She must've heard about Manx's death.
就像我刚说的
Like I said.
瞧啊
Well, well.
看谁终于学会用手♥机♥啦
Look who finally figured out how to work a phone.
电视上说查理·曼克斯死了
They're saying Charlie Manx is dead.
我知道
I know.
你能问问你的拼字方块吗
Will you ask your Tiles?
我不再用那个了
I don't do that anymore.
麦琪 拜托了
Maggie, please.
维姬 他死了
Vic, he's dead.
你的方块说的吗
Did your Tiles say that?
联调局说的
The FBI did,
他们的消息来源很可靠
and they got it from a very reliable snitch --
是丹佛的法医
the Denver medical examiner.
他们弄错了
Well, they're wrong.
我才是注定该杀死他的人
I'm the one who's supposed to kill him.
你的方块说的 麦琪 方块从不说谎
Your Tiles said so, Maggie. They never lie.
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表