剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
Or nobody ever believes you 'cause you're always stoned.
你妈妈以为你在林子里
Well, that's what your mom thinks you're doing
就是在干这个
in the woods.
你靠着那条桥找到了莎伦 对吗
You found Sharon with that Bridge, didn't you?
我知道我保证过再也不用它
I know I promised not to use it again.
但我别无选择 好吗
But I didn't have a choice, okay?
我说过多少遍了
I said it once, I said it a thousand times...
你太热心了 维姬
Your heart's too big, Vic.
太热心又太傻
Too big and too dumb.
你想离开这吗
You wanna get outta here?
人生中就逃这么一次课 好吗
Play hooky for once in your life, please?
走吧
Come on.
克雷格 我得做完作品集
Craig, I have to finish this portfolio
这样我就能永远离开这了
so I can get out of here for good.
罗德岛设计学院
RISD.
你也应该申请
You should apply, too.
是啊 我们都知道我选这堂课的唯一理由
Yeah, we both know the only reason I took this class
就是可以离你近一点
was to be near you.
你是这个镇里最美好之处 维姬
You're the best part about this town, Vic.
我不知道 没有了你我要怎么办
And I don't know what I'm gonna do without you.
晚点在薇拉家有个派对 我们可以一起去
Well, there's a party later at Willa's if you wanna come.
那两个跟班也会在吗
Tea and crumpets gonna be there?
我宁愿去艾米蒂岛游泳
I'd rather go swimming at Amity Island.
电影《大白鲨》中鲨鱼现身的岛屿
克雷格
Craig.
《大白鲨》中的台词
"他们的手肉白无力 警长
They got city hands, Chief.
一辈子只会数钱"
Been counting money all their lives.
你又不是昆特船长
Okay, you are not Captain Quint.
我敢打赌那些混♥蛋♥从来没看过《大白鲨》
Okay, I bet those pricks never even seen "Jaws."
它可是经典
It's a classic.
晚点见了 小呆子
Yeah, I'll see you later, nerdball.
克雷格
Craig.
你应该进监狱的
You're supposed to be in jail.
抱怨 闲聊 八卦 唠叨
Murmur, chitchat, gossip, prattle.
每个人都知道 真朋友不会打小报告
Everyone knows true friends don't tattle.
我们不是朋友 宾
We're not friends, Bing.
你去告密的那个警♥察♥女士
That lady policeman you snitched to,
她没有任何证据
she doesn't have any evidence.
曼克斯先生说我没有做错
Mr. Manx says I did nothing wrong.
那曼克斯先生就是个骗子
Then Mr. Manx is a liar.
来自圣诞乐园的问候
他叫你一个人去
He says come alone.
摩尔仍然失踪
他是一位强大创造者
He's a Strong Creative
几十年来一直在绑♥架♥小孩
that's been taking kids for decades,
直到现在还没人找到他们
and still nobody has found them.
我想他把他们带到了他的秘径
I think he's taking them to his Inscape.
如果我们搞清楚它是什么
Maybe if we find out what that is,
或许你的桥可以带我们去那里
your Bridge can take us there.
也许它不能
Maybe it can't.
我上次尝试时 它带我去了宾的家
Last time I tried, it took me to Bing's.
你当时是在找海莉
You were looking for Haley.
她当时在魅影里
And she was in the Wraith.
如果你的桥只能带你去一个固定的地点呢
What if your Bridge can only take you to a fixed point?
它是一座桥对吧
It's a Bridge, right?
它不能带你去一辆移♥动♥的汽车上
It can't take you to a moving car.
他一定是在我到宾家之前才刚离开
He must've left Bing's right before I got there.
明天
Tomorrow...
你要尽可能多了解他的秘径
you have to find out as much about his Inscape as you can.
我会载你去
I'll drive.
不
No.
不可以 他说让我一个人去
No, no way. He said come alone.
你不能骑你的摩托去
You can't take your dirt bike.
如果他发现那是你的利刃
If he finds out what your knife is
或者它出了什么事
or if anything happens to it,
你就没有办法去你的桥了
you lose access to your Bridge.
好吧
Okay.
当你和他见面时
While you're meeting with him,
我会找到那辆汽车 记下牌照
I'll find the car, and I'll get the plate...
拿到可以交给警♥察♥的确凿证据
Something concrete that we can take to the police.
我们能做到的
We can do this.
我的拼字方块告诉我 野丫头会找到魅影
My tiles told me the Brat will find the Wraith.
它们有说我会活下来吗
Did they say I'd survive?
我相信你会的
I'm sure you will.
回家吧
Go home.
睡一觉
Sleep.
不 我睡不着
No, I can't sleep.
我肯定也不能回家
And I definitely cannot go home.
你什么时候高中毕业的
When did you graduate high school?
怎么了
Why?
醉醺醺的青少年
Drunk teenagers.
真棒
Awesome.
维姬
Vic!
天呐 我一直在给你发短♥信♥
Oh, my God, I've been texting you.
我不断收到关于你的推送
You're all over my feed.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
来一杯消消愁
Something for your troubles?
维姬不喝酒 所以...
Oh, Vic doesn't drink, so...
好吧
Well...
我能再来一杯吗
Can I have another?
见鬼 贱♥人♥ 把我的喝了吧
Uh, damn, bitch, finish mine.
你这个醉鬼
You alkie whore.
你朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
我叫麦琪
I'm Maggie.
-这个是拼字游戏吗 -别碰它
- Is this Scrabble? - Oh, don't touch that.
里面包含了宇宙的奥秘
It contains the mysteries of the universe.
你好
Hi.
还以为你没办法脱身呢
Thought you'd never make it out.
毕竟我得安抚我的"粉丝"
Yeah, I have to placate my fans.
是啊 我看见了
Yeah, I saw that.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
小时候我差点淹死在那个游泳池里
I almost drowned in that pool when I was a kid.
你当时多大
How old were you?
大概8岁
About 8.
薇拉的...
Yeah, Willa had these, um...
两个表亲暑假过来玩
These two cousins visiting for the summer.
他们年纪比我们大
And they were older.
十几岁的男孩
Teenage boys.
有天下午 薇拉和我正在玩芭比娃娃
Willa and I were playing with our Barbies one afternoon
他们直接抓起我 把我扔进池子
and they just grabbed me and threw me in.
抓着我的脚踝和手腕 把我摁在水里
Held me underwater by my ankles and wrists
直到我以为我的肺要炸了
until I thought my lungs would explode.
我当时感觉就像处于两个世界之间
I just felt like I was between worlds or something.
生与死
Life and death.
真实和意念
Reality and thought.
这个世界上有一些人
Now, there are some people in the world...
他们的想象力强大无比
whose imaginations are so powerful
以至于他们可以撕裂二者的阻隔
that they can pull their private World of Thought
将内心深处的意念世界
into the physical World of Reality
拉入客观存在的真实世界
by tearing the fabric between the two.
我正是其中一个
I'm one of those people.
科学家说时间和空间是无限的
You know, scientists say time and space is infinite.
有数十亿个我和数十亿个你的
There are billions of me's and billions of you's,
数十亿重维度
billions of dimensions.
不论我们能想到什么
Whatever we can think of,
不论我们能梦到什么
whatever we can dream,
它们都曾经发生过
has already happened
或者此刻正在别处某个地方上演
or is happening right now somewhere else.
所以...
So...
所以你相信我
So you believe me.
是的
Yeah.
我相信你
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表