剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表
你是联邦探员
You're an FBI agent.
你发过誓 但你只是个贪婪的寻宝者
You took an oath, but you're nothing more than a greedy treasure hunter.
赫克托 看看你那边能不能推动
Hector, see if you can push off on your side.
你搞错了 洁西
You got it all wrong, Jess.
我们是好人
We're the good guys.
我们不是为了财富而来 我们是为了全人类的利益
We're not here to get rich. We're here for the greater good.
当过去的秘密被揭开 历史就会重写
When secrets of the past get unburied, it rewrites history.
它会造成冲突 战争
It creates conflict. War.
人们会觉得自己受到了欺骗 哪怕他们从未意识到这些东西的存在
People suddenly feel cheated out of something that they never even knew they had.
我下船去看看这沙洲有多大
I'm gonna get out and see how big this thing is.
你们要毁了宝藏
You're going to destroy the treasure.
没有什么比真♥相♥更危险
Nothing more dangerous than the truth.
泛美宝藏就像一个政♥治♥火♥药♥桶
The Pan-American treasure is a political powder keg.
我们明日之主
Cras Est Nostrum...
负责保持现状
keeps the status quo.
明日之主
Cras Est Nostrum.
明天的主人
"Tomorrow is ours."
明日属于我们 因为昨日也属于我们
And tomorrow is ours because yesterday is ours too.
船只没法越过这个沙洲
There's no getting over this sandbar.
但是不到10米外就有一片堤岸
But it leads to a jetty about ten yards away.
看来我们得步行前进了
Seems we have to walk from here.
我们不是刚经过那棵树吗
Hey, didn't we just pass that tree?
我不知道 所有东西看起来都一样
Yeah, I don't know. Everything looks the damn same.
我觉得我们一直在绕圈子
I feel like we just keep going in circles, man.
我也是这么想的
I was thinking that.
我还指望你不会这么说呢
I was hoping you wouldn't say it.
没有网络连接
-有信♥号♥♥了 -是吗
- I got a bar. - Yeah?
快报♥警♥
Call 911.
喂
Hello?
你好 这里有位联邦探员受了刀伤
Hi. Hi, we have an FBI agent that has been stabbed.
请立刻派警♥察♥和医护人员过来
We need police and paramedics right away.
在哪里 魔鬼沼泽的某个地方
Where? Uh, eh, somewhere in the Devil's Swamp?
我不知道 这里没有路牌
I don't know. There's, there's no street signs.
我们在一条沼泽小径上
We're on a swampy path.
我...我不知道
I, I don't, I don't know!
我知道这片沼泽很大
Uh. Look, I know it's a big swamp.
你不能追踪我的手♥机♥吗
Can't you just trace my phone?
好 我继续往前开 直到我找到路牌
Okay, okay. I'll keep driving until I can tell you where we are.
好像是一片神庙的废墟
Looks like ruins to a temple or something.
他们是怎么把这么重的石头 搬到这里来的
How'd they get these heavy stones all the way out here?
原住民都是才华出众的建筑师
Indigenous people were brilliant architects.
看看这个
Check this out.
是赫尔南多·德·索托的手下
One of Hernando De Soto's men.
不止一个 看
More than one. Look.
他们怎么找到这里的
How did they find this place?
大概是通过拷问羽蛇之女的成员
I'm guessing they tortured a Daughter of the Plumed Serpent.
西班牙征服者很擅长这个
Conquistadors were pretty good at that.
那他们为什么要自相残杀
Then why did they kill each other?
因为贪婪
They got greedy.
不
No.
不 这不对劲
No, something's not right.
贪婪导致的自相残杀 只会发生在找到宝藏之后
You don't get greedy and kill each other until after you find the treasure.
嘿 那边好像有东西
Hey, it looks like there's something over there.
是郊狼
A coyote.
郊狼诡计多端
The Coyote is a trickster.
看到它就意味着附近有致命陷阱
It means it's a trap. Death's just around the corner.
那是绿宝石吗
Are those emeralds?
它的眼睛
In his eyes.
我们不是来找珠宝的
We're not here for the jewels.
就当是留个纪念
Just a souvenir.
赫克托 你没事吧
Hector, you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
-小心 -这是个陷阱
- Look out! - This was a trap.
他产生幻觉了
He's hallucinating.
他们无处不在
They're everywhere!
他们无处不在
They... they're everywhere.
赫克托
Hector?
赫克托 冷静
Hector? Calm down.
所有人趴下
Everyone, get down!
赫克托
Hector!
-洁西 -但愿不是
- Jess. - Let's hope not.
是从那边传来的 走吧
It came from over there. Come on.
凯西
Kacey.
你中枪了
You've been shot.
我没事
I'm okay. I'm fine.
洁西和拉斐尔跑了
We lost Jess and Rafael.
他们挣脱了捆绑
They cut themselves loose.
他们知道郊狼是个陷阱 故意引我们过来
They knew that coyote was a trap, and they led us right to it.
你还能走吗
Can you walk?
他们领先一步了
They got a head start on us.
没关系 寻路器在我们手上 就算他们撞上了大运 我们还有枪
It doesn't matter, we have the Wayfinder and even if they get lucky, we have guns.
他们休想带着宝藏离开
They are not leaving with that treasure.
好吧 我们怎么办
Okay. What do we do?
-回到船上 报♥警♥ -不
- Go back to the boats? Get the police? - No.
他们会在警♥察♥赶到之前炸掉宝藏
We do that, they blow up the treasure before the police get here.
对
Right.
我们继续向寻路器指的方向前进
We're gonna keep going where the Wayfinder was pointing.
我们要抢先找到宝藏
We're gonna get to the treasure first,
在他们赶到之前 尽可能抢救一些宝藏
and we're gonna get out as much as we can before they get there.
好的
Okay.
那是什么
What's that?
一座中美洲雕像
It's a Mesoamerican statue.
该往哪边走
But which way?
左边还是右边
- Left or right? - Uh...
好
Okay.
欧洲人觉得左撇子邪恶且阴险
The Europeans considered left-handed people evil and sinister.
但中美洲人认为
But the Mesoamericans believed
身体左侧的肌肉充满了致命的力量
that the left side of the body was heavily charged with vital force.
没错
You're right.
阿兹特克人最信任的神明是 威齐洛波契特里
The god the Aztecs trusted the most was Huitzilopochtli, which means...
意思是左撇子的蜂鸟
"left-handed hummingbird."
那就往左吧
Left it is.
有路标吗
Any street signs yet?
没有 没有路牌
No, nothing that's marked.
-那是什么 -罗斯的手♥机♥
What's that? It's Ross's phone.
泽科医生
我不知道这是为什么 有个医生正在给她打电♥话♥
I don't know how or why but an actual doctor is calling her right now.
-什么 -喂
What? Hello?
嘿 贝琪 我快要紧张死了 你抓到他了吗
Hey, Bets. The suspense is killing me. Did you make your arrest?
泽科医生 我是塔莎·里维斯
Dr. Zeke, my name is Tasha Rivers.
我需要你的帮助
And I need your help.
拜托了
Please.
看来发生了枪战
Looks like a shootout.
对 谁跟谁打起来了
Yeah, but between who?
很难说
It's hard to tell.
至少死的不是洁西和她爸
At least it wasn't Jess and her dad.
暂时不是 我们得找到她
Yet. We gotta find her.
左还是右
Left or right?
寻路器怎么说
What does the Wayfinder say?
两边都行
It's saying both ways.
怎么会这样
Why would it do that?
因为这是测试
Because it's a test.
我知道该往哪走了
I know which way to go.
他们往那边走了
They went that way.
贝琪似乎有张力性气胸
Sounds like Betsy's got a tension pneumothorax.
听起来不妙
It doesn't sound good.
对 很糟糕 但我们可以帮助她
Yeah, well, it's bad, but we're gonna make her better.
你必须仔细听我说 好吗
Look, I need you to listen to everything I tell you, okay?
当然 你是医生
Yeah, of course. You're a doctor.
其实我是验尸官
Actually, I'm a coroner.
剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表