剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表
You remember last time they did this at prom?
只要铭记历史 就不会重蹈覆辙 对吧
Hey, don't they say if you remember history, it won't repeat itself?
连恩呢
Where's Liam?
米娜呢
- Where's Meena?
他们刚刚还在 真奇怪
- They were... They were just here. So weird.
米娜 等等
Meena, wait!
我们不应该跳那支舞的
We shouldn't have danced that dance.
蛋糕马上就来了 我得找到连恩
The cake is coming out any second. I need to find Liam.
洁西:你去哪了
快回复啊
Come on, bubble.
嘿 我是连恩 请留言
Hey, it's Liam. Leave a message.
好吧 你在躲我 我明白
Okay, you're ghosting me. I get it.
那支舞不是你想的那样
But that dance wasn't what you think it was.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
那支舞...
That was, um...
真的很精彩
That was quite a dance.
那只是我们初中时学的愚蠢舞步
It's just a silly routine we learned in middle school.
你看她的眼神一点都不蠢
There's nothing silly about the way you were looking at her.
米娜 我们...
Meena, it's...
我们只是朋友 好吗
We're just friends, okay?
-我发誓 -对
- I swear. - Yeah.
你们也许只是朋友 但我相信你不想只跟她做朋友
You might be just friends, but I'm pretty sure you wish it were more.
-不是那样的 我是真的喜欢你 -我真的想要相信你
It's not like that. I truly like you. And I truly wanna believe you.
你必须想清楚 你到底想和谁在一起
But you need to be sure about who you really wanna be with.
总之 我知道我在胡言乱语
Anyways, I know I'm rambling
但我们能先把事情做完吗
but can we please just finish what we started?
快来找我
Find me.
祝你生日快乐
? Happy birthday to you ? ? Happy birthday to... ?
连恩
Liam!
嘿 你 别动
Hey, you! Freeze!
你偷了日志
You stole the journal.
有人入室盗窃 女性嫌疑人 窃取了图书室的展品 棕发 紫裙子
In progress burglary. Female suspect exiting the library. Brunette, purple dress.
她为什么不回短♥信♥
Why is she not texting back?
你试过追踪她的定位吗
Have you tried tracking her?
奥伦 我怎么没想到
Oren, how did I not think of that?
好
Yes.
好 所以她还在别♥墅♥里
Okay. So she's still somewhere inside the mansion.
很好
That's good.
塔莎:你在哪里
洁西:连恩偷了日志
需要引起骚动 掩护我们逃走
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
Cheers! - Cheers.
你们这些脑满肠肥的大款 居然还在这觥筹交错
Shame on all of y'all fat wallets!
我们的公立教育系统正在崩溃
Wining and dining while our public schools crumble,
日益壮大的老年群体的食品安全 无法得到保障
while our aging senior population experiences food insecurity.
你们这些人真不要脸
Shame on everybody here.
嘿 嘿 吼 吼
Hey-hey, ho-ho!
政客必须下台
Politicians gotta go.
嘿 嘿 吼 吼
- Hey-hey, ho-ho! Yeah! - Hey-hey, ho-ho!
必须削减小型企业税收
- Small business' taxes gotta go! - Has gotta go!
不 你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我在支持你 我在为人♥民♥而战
I got your back. I'm fighting for the people.
奥伦 你完全说反了
Oren, that's the opposite of what you're doing.
嘿 嘿 吼 吼
Hey-hey, ho-ho!
抓住...政客们必须下台
Grab these, grab these. Politicians gotta go!
-嘿 嘿 吼 吼 -嘿 你
- Hey-hey, ho-ho! - Hey, you!
你手上沾着人♥民♥的血
The people's blood is on your hands!
-她说的对 -你手上也有
- What she said! - It's on your hands!
你们必须离开
Y'all need to leave.
所以 你怎么说
So... what's it gonna be?
年轻的社会活动家
Youth activism.
我们很乐意看到你们
We love to see it.
谢谢你让我关注到这些议题
Thank you for bringing these matters up to my attention.
我保证会努力工作 争取你的选票
I promise I'll work hard to earn your vote.
并赢得胜利
Just to win.
州长舞会
上车
Get in.
剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表