剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表
骑士 不对
Knights. No. Uh...
狗 狗很忠诚
Dogs. Dogs are loyal.
上面有号♥码
There's a number on it.
-多少 - 74
- What is it? - 74.
-密♥码♥序列启动 -成功了
- Seventy-four. -Passcode sequence initiated. It worked.
-下一项 -我不舒服
Next entry. - I don't feel good.
氧气含量在下降
- Yeah. The oxygen levels are dropping.
来吧 我们必须继续 接下来是什么
Come on. We got to keep going. What's next?
勇气
Bravery.
我写这首歌♥是因为小时候
I wrote this song because when I was little,
爷爷总是给我听尼尔·杨的歌♥
my grandpa would play a lot of Neil Young.
这首歌♥叫《我想念那辆面包车》
It's called "I Missed That Van."
开了几万英里
? With a couple of hundred thousand miles ?
你仍像新车一样
? But you still ran good as new ?
你的油漆逐渐剥落
? With your paint job peeling ?
我才知道你曾经是深蓝色
? Revealing you were once midnight blue ?
洁西
Jess?
洁西
Jess?
我没看到什么能代表勇敢的东西
I don't see anything that means bravery.
也许什么东西都能代表勇敢
Maybe everything means bravery.
-我无法思考了 -氧气含量百分之55
- I can't think. - Oxygen level at 55%.
可能是美国国旗上的七道红色条纹
It could be the seven red stripes in the American flag.
它们代表勇气
To stand for courage.
是国旗
The flag.
勇气 好 去吧 我们也想不出别的了
Courage. Yeah. Go for it. It's all we got.
入侵者封锁 气密启动
Incorrect passcode.
密♥码♥错误
-你还好吗 -不好
Are you okay? No.
洁西 你在里面吗
Jess? Are you in there?
还有两次机会
Two more attempts.
你听到什么声音了吗
Did you just hear something?
没有
No.
现在我想念那辆面包车
? And then ? ? I miss that van ?
我们一路驰骋 没有目的地
? We'd drive for miles ? ? Nowhere to go ?
没有言语 只听着收音机
? Not talking just listening to the radio ?
真好听
That was beautiful.
是写给你♥爸♥爸的 对吗
It was about your dad, wasn't it?
连恩
Liam.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么
About what?
我说你会后悔把时间浪费在音乐上
For saying that you'd regret wasting all your time on music.
我真是大错特错
I was so wrong.
不 你没错
No, you weren't.
我失去了夜店的工作
Yeah, I lost my gig at the club.
他们改成卡拉OK了 那样更赚钱
They switched to karaoke.
那是他们的损失 也是纳什维尔的收获
It makes more money. It's their loss and Nashville's gain.
打扰一下 我需要借用一下连恩
- Uh, excuse me. I need to borrow Liam.
有人被锁在线索室里了 我找不到洁西
Someone's locked in the clue room and I can't find Jess.
好
Yeah, right, right.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
氧气含量百分之40
Oxygen level at 40%.
为什么没人来找我们
Why hasn't anyone come looking for us?
那是什么
What's that?
杰克·萨达斯基的银星勋章
Jack Sadusky's Silver Star.
勇气
Bravery.
如果我...
What if I...
- 11 - 11
Eleven.
下一项
Next entry.
还剩一个密♥码♥
One code left.
正直
Integrity.
莱利也不见了
Riley is missing too. Oh.
入侵者封锁启动了
They must've tripped the intruder lockdown.
-“入侵者封锁” -很糟糕吗
-"Intruder lockdown"? - Is that bad?
如果我们不把门打开 他们就会窒息而死
It means, they'll suffocate if we don't get in there.
你知道怎么开门吧
But you know how to open it, right?
知道 我爷爷有一块特殊的手表
Yeah. My grandpa had a special watch.
-正直意味着什么 -诚信
Integrity means... Honesty.
我本来要说道德
I was gonna say virtue.
-但两种说法都对 -对
But both are correct. Yeah.
可惜我们只能再猜一次了
Too bad we only have one guess left.
也许你爷爷死的时候就戴着那块手表
Maybe your grandpa was wearing the watch when he died.
也许他们把它埋了
Maybe they buried it with him.
连恩·萨达斯基 格伦伍德路951号♥
明日之主
巴吞鲁日验尸官办公室 泽科·哈德森医生
好的
Oh, okay.
找到了
- Hey, found it! - Huh?
-快救他们出来 -我在努力
- Well, get them out! - I'm trying.
天啊 他们缺氧了 他们会死的
Oh, my god, they're losing oxygen. They're gonna die.
需要你爷爷的指纹
It needs your grandpa's thumbprint.
你爷爷为什么要做这种事
Why... why would your grandpa do this?
他死前头脑不太清楚 好吗
He wasn't exactly all there in the end, okay?
跟我说说那条线索
Tell me about that clue.
你研究它多长时间了
How, how long have you been trying to crack it?
好久了
Oh. For forever...
三天
Three days.
三天
Three days?
本的家族花了几代人的时间 破解夏洛特的密♥码♥
Ben's family tried to crack the clue about the Charlotte for three generations.
-本最后是怎么破解的 -他以为夏洛特是个女人
So how'd Ben finally solve it? He thought it was a woman.
但当我说起...
But when I started...
找到宝藏后我要买♥♥一艘游艇
talking about the... the yacht that I was gonna buy after we found the treasure.
正在考虑游艇的名字时 他突然意识到
And what I was gonna name it, he realized...
夏洛特是一艘船
that Charlotte was a ship.
当然
Of course.
我...我一直觉得双舌蛇就是玛琳奇
I've... I've been assuming the twin-tongued serpent was Malinche.
但在当时...
But... there were other...
还有其他人被迫成为殖民者的翻译
interpreters that were forced to help the colonizers.
双舌巨蛇就是萨卡加维亚
The twin-tongued serpent was Sacagawea.
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
氧气含量极低
Oxygen levels critically low.
真可惜 我们还是会死在这个房♥间里
Too bad we're still gonna die in this room.
等等 那条蛇
Wait. The snake.
正直不止意味着诚信和道德
Integrity doesn't only mean honesty and virtue.
还意味着完整与团结
It also means... completeness and unity.
你看
Look.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
八片
Eight pieces.
代表八个殖民地 就是八
It represents eight colonies. It's eight.
对 但这些碎片的顺序被打乱了
Right. Except these are all out of order.
它们不是殖民地
- These aren't the colonies.
HENOEGTIY
"H, E, N, O, E, G, T, I, Y."
加入或死去
这是变位词
It's an anagram.
我很擅长这个 好吧
I'm good at this. Okay.
-好的 -嘿 罐头 自尊
All right. "Hey, tin ego"?
我有蜂蜜
"I get honey"?
肯定是个数字
Well, it's... it's got to be a number.
- 81 - 180
- Eighty-one. - One-eighty.
两个都对
They're both right.
用你的吧 180
Let's do yours, 180.
不 等等 你的思考方式和本一样 本每次都是对的 去吧
No, no, no. Wait. You think like Ben, and Ben's always right. Go.
入侵者封锁 气密启动 还剩一次尝试机会
入侵者封锁已解除
Intruder lockdown canceled.
洁西
Jess!
-洁西 -洁西 看着我
- Jess... - Jess, look at me.
-你还好吗 -嘿 你还好吗
- Are you okay? - Hey. You okay?
普尔先生
Mr. Poole!
-普尔先生 你没事吧 -你们还好吗
- Mr. Poole, are you okay? - Are you guys okay?
对了
By the way.
我解开线索了
I solved the clue.
你现在还有心情想这事
Are you seriously thinking about that right now?
谁在乎线索 你差点死了
Who cares about the clue? You almost died!
剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表