剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表
Great.
萨达斯基先生是怎么死的
So, um, how did Mr. Sadusky die?
在睡梦中死去
In his sleep.
他87岁了
He was 87 years old.
你是怎么认识萨达斯基探员的
How did you know Agent Sadusky?
我不认识他 我昨天才见到他
I didn't. I just met him yesterday.
他还在局里工作
Was he still FBI?
不 他2007年就退休了
No, he retired back in 2007.
我们怀疑他非法持有国♥家♥机♥密♥
We suspect that he was in possession of a state secret illegally.
所以我们一直在监控他
So we were keeping tabs on him.
所以他是对的
So he was right.
-他被监视了 -监控
- He was being spied on. - Monitored.
他的居家护士说
According to his home care nurse,
萨达斯基探员想要给你一封 写给他孙子连恩的信
Agent Sadusky tried to give you a letter addressed to his grandson Liam.
对 但我没收
- Yeah, but I didn't take it.
你的老板说你是非法移♥民♥
Your boss says you're undocumented.
对 我是说 不对
Yeah. I mean, no.
-我有... -你不会惹上任何麻烦
- I have DACA. - You're not in any kind of trouble
只要你跟我们说实话
as long as you tell us the truth.
我得告诉你们 我现在超级兴奋
Can I just say I'm totally freaking out right now?
成为联邦探员一直是我的梦想
It has always been my dream to be an FBI agent.
我想去密♥码♥分♥析♥部破译密♥码♥
Working in your Cryptoanalysis Division, cracking codes.
我已经连续五年赢得了 联邦调查局的公众解码挑战
I've won the FBI's public cipher challenge for five years straight.
只要你协助我们 我们一定会帮你美言几句
You help us out and, uh, we'll put in a good word for you.
我们搜查了萨达斯基家 但是没有找到那封信
We searched Sadusky's house and we didn't find the letter.
-真的吗 -你知道
- Really? - You do realize
我们可以让你很难受吧
that we could make things a whole lot more difficult for you?
我没拿那封信
I didn't take the letter.
我发誓
I swear.
真不敢相信 科尔特斯的剑居然在他手里
Can't believe that guy had the sword of Cortés.
那把剑摧毁了整个文明
The sword that took down a whole civilization.
其实是天花干的
That was smallpox, actually.
你为什么要拿走它
So why did you take it?
-上面有宝藏的线索吗 -没有
- Is there a clue to the treasure on it? - No.
科尔特斯和西班牙征服者们 不知道宝藏的下落
Cortés and the conquistadors had no idea where the treasure was,
但他们正是导致宝藏被藏起来的元凶
but they were the reason why it was hidden in the first place.
我觉得找到宝藏的时候 拿着这把剑会很合适
Fitting that I have his sword when I find the treasure.
不好意思 皮尔斯小姐
Excuse me, Miss Pearce.
有你的电♥话♥
You have a call.
-拿到信了吗 -没有
- Did you get the letter? - No.
我们没收了仓库里的所有东西
We confiscated everything from the rental unit
我们正在仔细梳理
and we're going through it with a fine-tooth comb.
暂时还没有收获
But no, nothing yet.
那个女孩呢
What about the girl?
不在她手上
She didn't have it.
你相信她
And you believed her?
她不会冒险对联邦探员说谎
No way she'd risk lying to an FBI agent.
也许她发现你们不是真正的探员了
Well, maybe she figured out you weren't real FBI agents.
不可能
That's impossible.
她识破了萨达斯基的化名
She figured out the name of Sadusky's unit was an alias.
不要低估她 好吗
Let's not underestimate her, shall we?
她在仓库公♥司♥工作
She works at a storage company.
她可能经常四处打探 寻找失落的宝藏
She's probably always sniffing around for some forgotten treasure.
现在她觉得自己中了大奖
Now she thinks she's hit the jackpot.
她不会把信交给你的
She's not going to give you the letter.
你得从她手里抢过来
You have to take it from her.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
如果那些联邦探员发现你说谎
If those feds find out that you lied to them,
你可能会被拘留 甚至驱逐出境
you could be detained or deported.
他们不是真正的联邦探员
They weren't real feds.
不然他们应该知道 我无法进入调查局
Otherwise, they would have known that I can't be FBI
-直到我成为美国公民 -直到
- until I'm an American citizen. - Until?
拜托 我们面对一下现实吧
Hello, let's just, let's just reality check,
关于你的理想工作
please, on your dream job.
你无法保证自己可以取得公民身份
There's no guarantee that you'll ever get your citizenship.
你确定他们不是傻瓜探员吗 那样比较可信
Are you sure they weren't just dumb feds? Because that's way more believable.
-我确定 -是吗
- I'm sure. - Yeah?
他们的徽章全是假的
Their badges were totally fake.
你怎么知道
- How do you know? - Because
因为每个联邦调查局徽章上
every FBI badge
都有探员宣誓入职时
is signed by the current United States attorney general
美国国防部长的签名
when an agent is sworn in.
他们徽章上的是美国总统的签名
But their badges were signed by the President of the United States.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
做到什么
Do what?
你总是能注意到别人注意不到的事情
You just always notice something that no one else would notice.
我妈说这是遗传我爸的
My mom says I get it from my dad,
她说这迟早会害我惹上麻烦
and that it will eventually get me into trouble.
好吧 如果他们不是真正的探员 那他们是谁
Okay. So if they weren't real feds then who were they?
我猜是寻宝者
I'm guessing treasure hunters?
萨达斯基告诉我不要相信任何人
Sadusky told me to trust no one.
洁西 这是真的
Jess, this is real.
肯定有人盯上了这封信
I mean, people are coming after that letter.
你去探望那个老人的第二天 他就死了
The old man died the night after you visited him.
我知道
I know.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我知道
I do.
我们得打开那封信
We have to open that letter.
看看到底是什么情况
See what we're dealing with.
-对 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
不可能
No way.
天啊 我们被抢劫了
Oh, my god. We've been robbed.
但是他们没拿走我的游戏机
Except they didn't take our Xbox.
还有我的笔记本电脑
Or my laptop.
-那些假探员 -你把信放哪了
- The fake feds. - Where did you put the letter?
和萨达斯基的其他东西 放在一个盒子里 就在这
In the box of Sadusky's stuff which was right here!
他们真的没必要弄得这么乱
They really didn't have to make such a mess!
我是说...
I mean...
奇怪
Weird.
他们为什么带走巴菲
Why did they take Buffy?
不 那是奥伦干的 他赢了推特监护权庭审
No, that was Oren. He won in the Twitter custody battle.
他们回来了
They're back.
你们真的应该把前门锁上
Uh... Y'all really shouldn't leave the front door open.
那个盒子
The box!
对 我搬出去时不小心拿走了
Yeah, I took it by accident when I moved out.
怎么回事
What happened?
说来话长
Well, it's a long story.
谢谢你把盒子带回来
Well, thanks for bringing the box back.
-我得收拾一下了 再见 -好的 我也爱你 再见
Gotta clean up now. - Bye! - Okay. Okay, well, I love you too. Bye.
你干吗
Why did you do that?
你不是不想见他吗
I thought you didn't want him around.
有道理 好吧
Good point. Okay.
这封信 好的
Letter, yes. Okay.
皮·萨
这不是藏宝图
It's not a treasure map.
这是萨达斯基和他家人的照片
It's a photo of Sadusky and his family.
“致连恩 没有什么宝藏比时间更珍贵”
"To Liam. There's no greater treasure than time.
“希望有一天你能真心地原谅我”
I hope one day you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
“爱你的爷爷”
Love, Grandpa."
宝藏就是时间
So the treasure is time?
听起来像是贺卡上的话
This sounds like a Hallmark card.
我得把它交给连恩
I have to give this to Liam.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
这是他爷爷的遗愿
It's his grandpa's dying wish.
洁西
Jess.
社交网站上可以搜到 27个连恩·萨达斯基
Twenty-seven Liam Sadusky's on Instagram.
但只有一个住在巴吞鲁日
But only one who lives in Baton Rouge.
我爱你 但是为什么
I love you, but why?
你必须得...
You, you have to, you know...
他真不错
He is fine. Whoo!
他今晚会在吱吱皮特演出
He's playing at Squeaky Pete's tonight.
剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表