剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表
你不想再犯错了
But you don't wanna get it wrong again.
我所有的证据都指向比莉·皮尔斯
All my evidence points to Billie Pearce.
首先是瓦伦祖拉录音中
First, there was the further-farther
“更近”与“很近”的错误
incident in the Valenzuela confession.
非常专业的伪造音频 然后...
Expertly deepfaked. And then...
这是奥伦·布拉德利签名的宣誓书
That's a signed affidavit from Oren Bradley
证实他曾被比莉·皮尔斯绑♥架♥
attesting to being kidnapped by Billie Pearce.
也就是他最初否认的
That's the same kidnapping from the USS Kidd
基德号♥绑♥架♥事件
which he said originally didn't happen.
他还通过了测谎
He also passed a polygraph.
这是坚实的证据
This is real evidence.
-你把它交给亨德里克斯了吗 -他驳回了
- Did you take it to Hendricks? - He dismissed it.
测谎并不完全可信
Polygraphs can be beat.
他觉得奥伦很擅长说谎
He just thinks Oren is a good liar.
但这根本说不通
But none of this adds up.
那孩子全身每个毛孔都在冒汗
I mean, this kid was sweating through every pore on his body.
如果他对着测谎仪说谎 肯定会被测出来
If, if he lied on that polygraph, he would have red-lined.
至少我的直觉是这样
I mean, at least that's my gut.
那你还在这里做什么
Then what are you doing here?
你不需要亨德里克斯的批准
You don't need Hendricks approval.
去审问比莉·皮尔斯吧
Go question this Billie Pearce.
好吧 首先我不知道她在哪里
Okay, not only do I not know where she is,
其次 我相信她不可能认罪
I'm certainly not gonna get a confession out of her.
我们...还是享用午餐吧
Let's... Let's just enjoy our lunch.
好 最奇怪的是
Okay, but then the weirdest thing, right?
连恩·萨达斯基突然跑来 跟我讲了个故事
So now Liam Sadusky has come to me with a story.
说比莉的人在皮特·萨达斯基的书房♥ 杀死了他的护工
Billie's people killed Peter Sadusky's nurse in the study.
等等 你说书房♥里有一具尸体
Wait. Did you just say there's a dead body in the study?
-这是最棒的约会 -对
- This is the best date ever. - Yeah.
警♥察♥去检查过了 什么也没找到
The police went and they checked it out and there's nothing.
好吧
Well...
如果警♥察♥没找到尸体
I mean, if the police didn't find a body
他们就不会寻找血迹 对吧?
they'd have no reason to search for bloodstains, would they?
你和我想的一样吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
我的工具在车里
I got my kit in the car.
真不敢相信 我居然在停尸间找到了你
I can't believe I found you in a morgue.
走吧
Let's go.
好
Uh, yeah. Um...
谢谢
Thank you.
我拿了迈尔斯的电脑
Got Myles's laptop.
扔掉前记得把数据删掉
Make sure you wipe it before you dump it.
他的手♥机♥拿了吗
You got his phone?
那不是迈尔斯的手♥机♥ 是连恩·萨达斯基的
That's not Myles's phone. It's Liam Sadusky's.
我们得回去一趟
We're gonna have to go back.
这太折磨人了
This is killing me.
不知道洁西的下落 我快疯了
I can't stand not knowing where Jess is.
你们俩认识很久了
You two have known each other for forever.
对
Yeah.
她妈妈是我的保姆兼家教 我们基本上是一起长大的
Her mom was my nanny and tutor so we practically grew up together.
因为寻宝 我失去了爸爸和爷爷
I lost my dad and my grandpa to this treasure hunt.
我不会让这种事发生在洁西身上
I'm not gonna let that happen to her.
-紧身衣不错 -对
Nice tights. Yeah.
不知道我当时在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
拿铁 三份意式浓缩
Latte with a triple shot.
谢谢
Thanks.
我找不到伊森的手♥机♥
I'm not seeing Ethan's phone anywhere.
不是在法拉第袋里 就是在没有辅助定位信♥号♥♥的地方
It's either in a Faraday bag or outside all app-assisted GPS.
比如沙漠或丛林
Like a, desert or a jungle?
偏远的地方 对
Someplace remote. Yeah.
这可不妙
That's not good.
我有个办法 可以知道这个针头的用处
There is one way I can find out what this needle is for.
凯西
Kacey.
把洁西带过来
Bring Jess over here.
紧急求救激活
嘿 别这样 你在干什么
Hey, hey, hey. Come on, what are you doing?
没必要这样
There's no need for that!
这是什么
What is this?
紧急求救激活
原来你在搞这个
So that's what you were doing.
过去
Move.
她有一部手♥机♥
She had a phone.
它是用来开锁的 对吗
This opens something, doesn't it?
把吊坠给我
Give me that medallion.
-不 -嘿 小心点
- No. - Hey, be careful with that.
不
No.
那是什么
What is that?
是寻路器
It's a Wayfinder.
古代的指南针
It's like an ancient compass.
但是它不转了
Only it doesn't work.
它会转的 不是吗
Oh, but it will work, won't it?
等我们接近魔鬼沼泽里的宝藏
When we're close to the treasure in the Devil's Swamp.
掌声送给米娜
Let's give a big hand for Meena.
天啊
Oh, my god!
太好玩了 天啊
That was fun, oh, my god!
-太棒了 -天啊 好
- So good. Let's go. - Oh, my god. Okay.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Oops, sorry. - Sorry.
姑娘们
Hey, girls.
别回头
Don't look.
后面一桌的帅哥送你的甜点
Dessert from the cutie behind you.
上吧 姑娘
Okay. I say go for it, girl.
没有伊森 你会过得更好
You're way better off without Ethan.
米娜 你的手♥机♥一直在响
Meena, your phone is, like, blowing up.
紧急求救
米娜
伊森 你的前女友 为什么会给我打电♥话♥
Ethan, why is your ex-girl calling me right now?
米娜 视频通话
奥伦 伊森出事了吗
Oren, did something happen to Ethan?
米娜 你好 他没事 他就在这
Meena, hi. No, he's... He's okay. He's right here.
嘿
Hey.
-伊森 你有麻烦了吗 -没有 我没事
Ethan. Are you in trouble? No, I'm fine.
告诉我你的安全词
Tell, tell me your safe word.
说啊 伊森 我们等着呢
Yeah, Ethan. We're waiting.
-挠痒痒咯咯笑 -谢天谢地
- Tickles and giggles. - Oh, thank God.
我担心死了 我收到了求救信♥号♥♥
I thought the worst. I, I got an SOS.
洁西
Jess.
-肯定是她发的 -洁西?
- She must have sent it. - Jess?
你的手♥机♥为什么在她那
Why does she have your phone?
你的手♥机♥当然在她那
Of course, she has your phone.
不 不是那样的
No, it's not like that.
你知道吗
You know what?
我懒得关心你们的“洁森恋”了
I'm unsubscribing from all this J-Ethan drama.
米娜 别挂 她有危险
Meena, don't hang up. She's in danger.
-我们觉得她被绑♥架♥了 -什么
We think she's been kidnapped. What?
请告诉我们她在哪里
Please, just tell us where she is.
天啊 等等
Oh, my god. Um, hang on.
我把定位发给你
Here, I'm sending you the pin.
好了 你在和谁说话
Okay, who are you talking to?
不
No.
米娜 伊森的手♥机♥
她在一大♥片♥水里
She's in a large body of water?
那是墨西哥湾
That's the Gulf of Mexico.
她在比莉的飞机上
She's on Billie's plane.
难怪没有信♥号♥♥
That's why I couldn't track her.
她不能直接在美国降落 会被海关拦下来的
She can't just land in the States. She'll get stopped by customs.
不
No.
比莉财力雄厚 又有黑市的人脉
With Billie's money and black market connections,
她肯定有应对之策
no doubt she has a workaround for that.
她会带洁西去哪里
Where could she be taking Jess?
我可以追踪那架飞机
I can track that plane.
我们得找间破旅馆
We've just gotta find a crappy motel.
那有什么用
How's that gonna help us?
里面有破电视
It'll have a crappy TV.
酷...
Cool, cool, cool.
剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表