剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表
"Till the end of the line."
没错
Exactly.
好朋友不会放弃彼此
Best friends don't give up on each other.
你和洁西会撑过去的
You and Jess are gonna get through this.
就像美队和巴基
Just like Cap and Bucky.
耶
Mm. Yeah.
不是说好了吗
What's the rule?
11点之前只能放快步乐队的歌♥
Only The Shins before eleven.
对 抱歉 伙计
Yeah, sorry, buddy.
-你们是不是... -没有
- Are you guys... - Nope.
是的
Yes.
对 塔莎和洁西...
Yeah, uh, Tasha and Jess...
昨晚闹别扭了
they got into it last night.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
-她们吵架了 -对 吵得可凶了
- Like they had a fight? - Yeah. It was epic.
就像巴基和美队
Like Buck and Cap.
我正准备发短♥信♥问你要不要喝杯咖啡
I was just about to text if you wanted coffee.
-英雄所见略同 -谢谢
- Great minds think alike. - Thank you.
昨晚真够折腾的 对吧 我听说你和塔莎的事了
What a night, huh? Heard about you and Tasha.
对 发生了好多疯狂的事
Yeah. Long list of crazy.
从哪里说起呢 就从连恩偷走日志开始吧
Where do we start? How about Liam stealing the journal?
塔莎和奥伦差点被捕
Tasha and Oren almost getting arrested.
你的第一个正式女友 看到我们跳舞后逃走了
Your first DTR girlfriend running out of the dance?
对 跳舞
Yeah, the dance.
米娜怎么样了
How's Meena?
很复杂
It's complicated.
我们不该跳舞的
We should have never danced.
我们是去找日志的 我分心了
We were there for the journal and I got distracted.
塔莎和奥伦差点被逮捕
Tasha and Oren could have gotten arrested.
我几乎就被逮捕了
I almost got arrested.
我以为自己是童话中的灰姑娘
I got caught up in this Cinderella fairy tale
险些酿成大祸
and it turned out to be a nightmare.
我真是个白♥痴♥
I'm such an idiot.
别这样 你不是的
Come on. No, you're not.
-我就是 -不 你不是
- Yes, I am. - No, you're not.
你想相信他
You wanted to believe him.
我们都想
We all did.
你跟他联♥系♥上了吗
Have you talked to him yet?
我给他打过电♥话♥ 发过信息
I've called and I've texted.
他都不回
He's not responding.
我认识的洁西不会就这样放弃
Well, the Jess I know wouldn't take that.
连恩
Liam?
出来 我知道你在这
Come on. I know you're in here.
连恩
Liam?
谁会做这种事
Who would do this?
我不会让你找到宝藏的
I won't let you find the treasure.
放开她
Let her go!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
应该没事
I think so.
当然了 皮特·萨达斯基 有一间秘密线索室
Of course, Peter Sadusky has a secret Clue Room.
他带走了所有东西
He took everything.
那个人是萨拉扎吗
Was that guy Salazar?
不是
No.
他是他的手下
But he works for him.
他最近一直在跟踪我们
He's been following us for a while now.
坏人
比莉·皮尔斯 加密货币皇后
等等 你为什么在这里
Wait, why are you here?
你在跟踪我吗
Were you following me?
比莉很担心你
Billie was worried about you.
她想让我保护你
She wanted me to watch your back.
听着 我明白
Look, I get it.
你还在怀疑比莉 但她真的不是坏人
You still have your doubts about Billie, but she is not the bad guy.
她从来不是坏人
Jess, she never was.
她只是...很难接近
She's just very hard to get to know.
她的人生充满了苦难
And she has had a very hard life.
-看起来不像 -她和她的兄弟
Doesn't seem like it. Her and her brother...
从小就是孤儿
were orphaned when they were kids.
他们的父母死于汽车炸♥弹♥袭击
Their parents were killed by a car bomb.
兄弟被杀后 她失去了所有亲人
And after her brother was murdered, she lost everyone that she loved.
现在她的家人只有她手下的员工
Now her only family are her employees.
我曾经是个流落街头的扒手
I was on the streets, stealing purses.
比莉收留了我
And Billie took me in.
她供我上学 给我工作
She paid for my education, she gave me a job.
这个女人救了我的命
This woman saved my life.
你也救了我一命
And you just saved mine.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定是他吗
Are you sure it was him?
他留了胡子 面容更加憔悴了 但他绝对是马多克斯
He grew a beard and looked a little worse for wear, but it was definitely Maddox.
如果马多克斯在附近 萨拉扎一定也不远了
Well, if Maddox is around, that means Salazar is not far behind.
-我们得快点行动 -好 明白
- We have to move fast. - Yeah, on it.
你觉得萨达斯基 是因为一份藏宝图被谋杀的
You think Sadusky was murdered for a clue to a treasure?
我知道这听起来很扯 但是...
I know it sounds crazy, but...
你看 这是基德号♥的监控录像截图
Okay, look, these are screenshots from the security footage from the USS Kidd.
我觉得洁西·瓦伦祖拉没有骗我
I mean, I... I think Jess Valenzuela was telling the truth.
她说她在跟一个女人谈判
I mean, she said she was talking to a woman,
那个人叫比莉
she said her name was Billie.
对 但我根本看不清他们的脸
Yeah. I can't make out any of those faces.
对 我让技术处帮我强化清晰度了
Yeah, I'm having OTD enhance all the footage.
我得找出这个比莉的身份
I've got to figure out who the Billie person is.
那么...猫王呢
And, uh... Elvis?
对 有人闯入了雅园
Oh, uh, yeah. There was a break-in at Graceland.
听起来很像是瓦伦祖拉和她的朋友们
The perps sounded a lot like Valenzuela and her friends.
还有 萨达斯基和猫王 都是共济会成员
Also get this, Sadusky and Elvis, both Masons.
这是第一次咖啡约会上的测试吗
Is this, uh, some sort of a, a weird first coffee date test thing?
不是
No.
很好
Good.
这个扯淡的故事可没办法把我赶走
'Cause you're not gonna chase me off with that crazy Elvis story.
因为我爱猫王
'Cause I love the King.
你在萨达斯基手上找到的橙色染料
Uh, the orange dye you found on Sadusky's hand.
有什么发现吗
What'd you find out about this?
萨达斯基的药柜里 没有与之相符的药品
Nothing in Sadusky's medicine cabinet matched.
我向食品药监局要了一份 包含47号♥橙色染料的食品药物清单
I asked the FDA for a list of all food and drugs that match orange dye number 47.
如果你能请华盛顿的老同事帮忙 肯定会更快一点
But I mean, it would go a lot quicker if you called some of your old DC contacts.
这个我做不到
That's not really an option.
听着
Look...
我知道发生了什么
I know what went down.
你抓错了人 这很正常 对吧
You made a bad arrest, but that happens, right?
重要的是他们最后抓住了真凶
What matters is they eventually caught the right guy.
但没能阻止他再次杀人
But not before he killed again.
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry, I didn't, I didn't know that.
官方报告里没提到这一点
They left that part out with the official report.
这会让整个部门难堪 但是...
Made the whole division look bad, but, yeah...
都是我的责任
that was all me.
既然我们要在咖啡约会上...
Well, uh... since we're opening up on this...
敞开心扉
Yeah, well, coffee date...
我做验尸官而不是外科医生 也是有原因的
There's a reason why I'm a coroner and not a surgeon.
好吧 除非你在手术台上杀过人
All right, well, unless you've killed someone on the table,
否则是没办法安慰到我的
it's not gonna make me feel better.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你现在感觉好些了吗
Do you feel better now?
没有
No.
我也是
Me neither.
欢迎来到阿♥拉♥莫
Welcome to the Alamo.
南边 一切正常
South station, clear.
那些看守有枪
Those Rangers have guns.
游客们有手♥机♥ 这两样东西都得提防
And these tourists have phones. We gotta watch out for both.
广场上还有几具战争尸体
A couple more war bodies in the plaza.
好的 这个铁格栅看起来很难撬开
Okay, so, we have an iron grate that looks pretty unliftable.
用滑轮就行
Mm. A rope pulley should do the job.
我们还需要凿开砖块的工具
We're also gonna need tools to chisel out the bricks.
我们可以用手持式电钻
剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表