剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表
所以它消失20年是件好事 相信我
So 20 years is a good thing, trust me.
人都会死的
People die.
藏了几十年的东西会突然重见天日
Things that have been hidden away for decades are suddenly found.
我居然把它弄丢了
I can't believe I lost it.
肯定就在这里
It has to be here somewhere.
你最后一次见到它是在哪
Where's the last place you remember seeing it?
藏在安全的地方
Tucked it away somewhere safe.
因为我不想失去它
Because I didn't wanna lose it.
奥伦 有发现吗
Oren! Anything?
我检查了浴室 衣橱 床下
I checked the bathrooms, the closets, under the beds.
我怎么能弄丢 妈妈嘱咐我千万不能丢的东西
How can I lose the one thing my mom told me not to lose?
每次看到它 你都会难过
Every time you looked at it, it made you sad.
-这是什么 -不 别看 洁西
- What's this? - No, don't look at that Jess.
改天再看
Not today.
房♥东要涨房♥租
Landlord's raising the rent.
没关系 我们应付得来
It's okay. We can handle it.
对
Yeah.
我的最新视频获得了10万次观看
I just got 100K views on my latest YouTube video.
广♥告♥收入也会增长
So the bump in ad revenue will help.
我去跟老板提加薪 这是他欠我的
I'm gonna ask my boss for a raise. I'm owed one.
我们会找到办法的
We'll make this work.
你的语气跟你妈一样
You sound just like your mom.
准备好做肉馅饼了吗
Who's ready to make some empanadas?
我找到了
I found it.
伊森 当然了
Oh, Ethan, of course.
在你那儿
You had it.
对 你交给我保管的
Yeah, you told me to keep it safe.
(妈妈的肉馅饼)
真不敢相信 已经过了一整年
You know I can't believe it's been a whole year.
要不做别的菜吧
Maybe we should make something else.
不 肉馅饼是我妈妈的最爱
No. Empanadas were my mom's favorite.
也是我们的最爱
They were our favorite too.
好了
Okay!
我已经在前台工作了两年
So, I've been working the front desk for two years.
-你说过我可以... -我说过很多话
- You said that I could-- - I say a lot of things.
我今天要交给你一个特殊任务
I got a special project for you today.
已经六个月没付租金了
Last payment was six months ago.
我试着寻找那个老赖 结果一无所获
Tried to track down the deadbeat, but, uh, came up empty.
户主的名字是什么
What's the name on the account?
挺奇怪的
Uh, it's weird.
肯定是外国人
Must be some kind of foreigner.
伊阿姆·法斯马 搞什么
Iam Phasma. Seriously?
-怎么了 -法斯马是拉丁词语
- What? - Phasma's Latin.
对 小天才 我说过他是外国人
Yes, Miss Smarty Pants. Like I said, a foreigner.
不是拉丁人
Not Latinx.
这是拉丁文
Latin. As in the classical language.
“法斯马”是幽灵或者鬼魂的意思
Phasma means specter or ghost.
所以呢
Yeah, so?
“我是鬼魂”
So "I am a ghost"?
这恐怕不是他的真名
I'm thinking probably not his real name.
真可惜 你没办法以解谜为生
You know, it's too bad you can't make a living solving puzzles.
其实可以的
- Actually, you can.
联邦调查局有个密♥码♥分♥析♥部 里面的人整天都在解谜
The FBI has a cryptanalysis department where that's all anyone ever does.
真的吗
- Really?
我交的税又被浪费了
So more of my tax dollars going to waste?
-这是我梦寐以求的工作 -不
- It's literally my dream job. - No.
现在你梦寐以求的工作 就是找到这个鬼魂
Right now your dream job is figuring out who this ghost is.
明白吗
Got it?
抱歉 我是前台
Sorry. I'm front desk.
这不是我的工作
Not my job.
但如果我是助理经理...
But if I were assistant manager...
当然 行吧 找到他的名字
Sure. Okay. Find the name.
你是谁 伊阿姆·法斯马
Who are you Iam Phasma?
玛琳奇
《国家宝藏:古宝边缘》
第一季第一集
伊阿姆·法斯马 你是共济会成员
Iam Phasma, you're a Freemason.
奥伦和我...我们分手了
Oren and I, we broke up.
-不 -你知道吗 没关系的
- No! - You know what, it's fine.
没关系 我们还是朋友 所以...
It's fine, we're still friends so...
你还好吗
You okay?
糟透了
It sucks.
和最好的朋友约会 就像反复听你最爱的歌♥
Dating your best friend is like listening to your favorite song
直到你听厌了为止
over and over again until you're sick of it.
我应该听你的
And I should have listened to you.
我还希望你们能证明我错了呢
I was hoping you two would prove me wrong.
没有奥伦的帮助
Without Oren pitching in,
房♥租的“小涨价” 会给我们带来大♥麻♥烦
our "little raise" in rent is going to be tough.
别担心
No worries.
只要解开这个谜题 我就能升职
All I have to do is solve this mystery, and I'll get a promotion.
我知道你不用帮忙 但是我可以帮你吗
Not that you need any help, but do you need some help?
我真的需要分分心
Because I could really use a distraction.
我在追查一个共济会成员
I'm trying to track down a Freemason
他用假名租了一间仓库
who was renting a storage unit under an alias.
你知道路易斯安那州 有将近两万名共济会成员吗
Did you know there are almost 20,000 Freemasons in Louisiana?
现在知道了
I do now.
仓库里有什么特别的东西吗
Did anything in the unit stand out to you?
槌子和国旗
The gavel and the flag.
是一面很大的国旗
It's a big flag.
葬礼上用的
It's a burial flag.
是专门用来盖在军人的棺木上的
Sized to be draped over the caskets of military personnel.
我想我们刚刚缩小了候选人的范围
I think we just narrowed down our list of 20,000 Freemasons.
这位神秘的共济会成员 是一位已故老兵的亲属
Our mystery mason was also related to a deceased military veteran.
讣告
Oh, obituary.
典型的过度分享
It's classic overshare.
曾获银星勋章的退伍军人 杰克·萨达斯基中士
"Silver Star military veteran Sergeant Jack Sadusky died
在潜水事故中丧生
in a diving accident
他的家中还有儿子连恩 以及父亲皮特·萨达斯基
and is survived by his son Liam and his father, Peter Sadusky,
一位联邦调查局退休探员 也是共济会的大♥师♥
a retired FBI agent and Grand Master Mason."
我是不是听到了“升职”
Did someone say... promotion?
对 我们准时交房♥租吧 宝贝 准时交租
? Aye, let's pay rent on time, baby On time ?
你不是送泰国菜的
You're not my Thai food.
对 我不是
No, I'm not. No.
我在找皮特·萨达斯基先生
I'm looking for Mr. Peter Sadusky.
真的吗
Really?
从来没人来找过萨达斯基先生
No one ever visits Mr. Sadusky.
我手上有属于他的东西
I think I have something that belongs to him.
我应该警告你
Oh, I should warn you.
萨达斯基先生罹患痴呆症 有时候会疑神疑鬼
Mr. Sadusky has dementia so he can be paranoid,
还会产生妄想
uh, he can be delusional.
他认为每个人都是间谍
And he thinks everyone's a spy.
我在忙
I'm busy.
有人来见您
You have a visitor.
连恩
Liam?
不是
No.
走开
Go away.
我的泰国菜来了
Ah, there's my Thai food.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
抱歉打扰您
Sorry to bother you.
那就别来打扰
Then don't.
我在万能仓库公♥司♥的老板说
My boss at Almighty Storage
如果您不缴纳拖欠的租金 他就会扔掉
is gonna throw out all the stuff in your unit
您仓库里的东西
if you don't pay your back rent.
好吧
Okay.
我不打扰您了
I'll leave you alone now.
如果您想取回您的物品 请联♥系♥万能仓库
Call Almighty Storage if you want your stuff.
你...
You...
-找到我了 -是的
- tracked me down. - Yeah.
看到“我是鬼魂”这个谜题 我就忍♥不住解开它
Once I saw "I'm a ghost," couldn't help myself.
真了不起
Very impressive.
剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表