剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表
罗斯在书房♥里...
Ross was in the study...
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
会好一点的
It'll help.
你遇到了非常危险的情况
You stumbled into a really dangerous situation here, Ross.
你怎么会来这里
What were you doing here?
我来调查一起谋杀案
I came to investigate a report of a murder.
又一起谋杀案?
Another murder?
连恩·萨达斯基报案称 他爷爷的护工
Liam Sadusky reported that his grandpa's nurse
在书房♥中遇害
was killed in this study.
没有尸体 没有血迹
There's no body, no blood.
但他的手♥机♥在这里
But his cell phone was here.
朝我开枪的人就是来找手♥机♥的
The guys who shot at me came for it.
这大概又和你一直说的宝藏有关吧
I'm guessing this has to do with that treasure you keep trying to tell me about?
我告诉你 比莉就是幕后黑手
I'm telling you, Billie is behind this.
我们没办法依靠一个用词错误逮捕她
We can't make an arrest based on "further" and "farther".
对
Yeah.
塔莎·里维斯
你说随时可以联♥系♥你 现在可以吗
靠这个可以逮捕她吗
Well, can we make an arrest based on this?
他们在哪
Where are they?
动起来了
It's working.
看来我们要走那边
Looks like we're going that way.
我一直戴着它
I was wearing it this whole time.
-你为什么不告诉我 -我也不知道它还能不能用
Why didn't you tell me? I wasn't sure it would work until now.
我们把船放下去吧
Let's get that boat launched.
“所有被寻回的遗失宝藏”
"All lost treasures. All found.
“都被明日之主摧毁”
All destroyed by Cras Est Nostrum."
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
摧毁
比莉不是寻宝者
It means Billie isn't a treasure hunter.
她是宝藏毁灭者
She's a treasure destroyer.
什么
What?
为什么会有人想摧毁宝藏
Why would anyone wanna destroy a treasure?
我不知道
I don't know.
看来明日之主是某种秘密组织
It looks like Cras Est Nostrum is some sort of secret cabal.
我爷爷好像找到了 组织的一些关键成员
I guess my grandpa figured out some of its key members.
-猜猜谁是首领 -比莉?
Guess who's the leader? Billie?
不 她只是一个成员
No, she's part of it.
首领是...
The leader is...
萨拉扎
萨拉扎
Salazar.
比莉是萨拉扎的手下?
Billie works for Salazar?
我爷爷可能准备揭露这个组织
I guess my grandpa was about to expose the cabal.
所以才被杀害
That's why he was killed.
联邦调查局
安全
This is clear.
这里没人
There's nobody here.
我知道怎么找到他们
I know how to find them.
是罗斯探员
It's Agent Ross.
-他们不在这里 -对 我们...
- They're not here. - Yeah, we, uh...
我们看到车队离开了
We saw the caravan leaving.
你知道他们会去哪里吗
Do you know where they would go?
不知道 但我们有预感
No, but... we have a hunch.
塔莎·里维斯觉得 他们要去一个叫魔鬼沼泽的地方
Tasha Rivers thinks they're heading to a place called the Devil's Swamp.
魔鬼沼泽?
- The Devil's Swamp? - Mm-hm.
挺偏远的 连当地人都不去那里
That's pretty remote. I mean, even the locals don't go there.
我们需要船只 还有后援
We're gonna need boats, backup.
你要吗
You want one?
不用了
No, I'm good.
这是所有含有47号♥橙色染料的食物
That's all the food that has Orange Dye Number 47 in it.
他的手上有橙色污渍
There was an orange stain on his hands.
是英国紫衫害死了他
The English Yew killed him.
嘿 你干什么
Oh, hey. What are you doing?
是你杀了皮特·萨达斯基
You murdered Peter Sadusky.
把那东西放下
- Put that thing down. - Sir...
-别胡闹了 -先生 我要你把手举起来
- Don't be ridiculous. - I need you to put your hands up.
你敢掏枪 我就扣扳机
You pull that weapon, I'm pulling this trigger.
把枪拿出来
Take your gun out.
两根手指轻轻握住
Two fingers, nice and easy by the grip.
放在地上踢过来
Place it on the floor, kick it over here.
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
-手♥机♥ -什么...好吧
Phone. What... Okay.
还要别的吗
Anything else?
这下都说得通了
It all makes sense now.
难怪你一直催我逮捕洁西·瓦伦祖拉
That's why you were pushing me to arrest Jess Valenzuela.
她只是替罪羊
She was just a fall guy.
罗斯 你累坏了
Ross, you're exhausted.
你刚经历了创伤
You just experienced something traumatic.
你在胡言乱语 你失控了
Listen to yourself. You're losing it.
不 我的脑袋很清楚
No, I'm thinking clearly.
把自己铐在栏杆上
Handcuff yourself to that railing.
你在华盛顿犯了错 是我给了你一个机会
I took a chance on you after you made the wrong arrest in DC
现在你又要重蹈覆辙
and here you are, you're making the same mistake again.
我在你快被开除时给了你一份工作
Your career was supposed to be over then I gave you a job.
我数到三
You have until the count of three.
-一... -好吧
- One. - Fine.
你猜怎么着 罗斯
Guess what, Ross?
你完蛋了
You're done now.
维克斯堡警局
Vicksburg PD.
我是联邦调查局的罗斯探员
This is Agent Ross, FBI.
我在一架庞巴迪环球7500上 扣押了一名谋杀嫌疑人
I've detained a murder suspect on a Bombardier Global 7500.
他会在那里等你
He'll be waiting for you.
我要追击他的同伙
I'm going after his accomplices.
独自去那片沼泽 你必死无疑
You go to that swamp alone, you are gonna get killed.
贝琪 你不能一个人去
Bets, you can't be going up there by yourself.
-你得呼叫支援 -我别无选择
- You gotta call backup. - I have no choice.
我不知道高层是否牵扯其中
I don't know how high up this goes.
不知道谁是他们的人
I don't know who else is working with them.
如果我20分钟内没回你电♥话♥...
If I don't call you back in 20 minutes...
贝琪
Bets?
-贝琪 -泽科
Bets. Zeke.
开心点
Cheer up.
我们要找到伟大的美洲宝藏了
We are about to find the great Pan-American treasure
证明曼纽埃拉的观点是对的
and prove Manuela was right.
这是你20年来的梦想 拉斐尔
This has been your dream for the last 20 years, Rafael.
你可以满足地死去了
Now you can die happy.
我还不想死
Well, I'd rather not die.
不许动
Freeze!
放下武器 否则我向比莉开枪
Drop your weapons or I shoot Billie.
放下
Drop them!
你的寻宝游戏结束了
Your treasure hunt is over.
警♥察♥已经在路上
The police are on their way.
不
No.
我警告过你了
I tried to warn you.
你就是个累赘 塞巴斯蒂安
You're a liability, Sebastian.
萨拉扎
Salazar.
剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表