剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表
They were waiting for us.
明日之主
连恩
Liam.
伙计 你去哪了
Dude, where have you been?
更重要的是 洁西在哪
Look, more importantly, where's Jess?
在墨西哥
In Mexico.
墨西哥
Mexico.
她为什么会在墨西哥
Why would she be in Mexico?
-说来话长 -情况不妙
- Long story. - It's not good.
-我知道 -不
- I know. - No.
-比莉也在墨西哥 -我知道
- I mean, Billie's in Mexico. - I know.
我一直联♥系♥不上任何人
I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone.
他们早就该跟我报平安了
I was supposed to hear from them by now.
我们得找人帮忙
We gotta get help.
这是什么
What are those?
圣物呢
Where are the relics?
圣物其实是迷盒
The relics were puzzle boxes.
藏宝图就藏在里面
The treasure map was hidden on the inside.
一共18片
Eighteen total pieces.
谜盒 你把它解开了
Puzzle boxes. You figured that out?
没那么难
Wasn't that hard.
不 这一片...
No, no, no, this one.
这一片应该放在...
This one goes...
对 就是你放的地方
Yeah, right where you put it.
不 这片绝对应该放在...
No, but this one definitely goes...
你真的很擅长这个
Wow, you're really good at this.
我以前也很擅长解谜 但是现在有点生疏了
I used to be good at puzzles too, but guess I'm a little rusty now.
我已经拼过一次了
I already put it together once.
但我完全看不懂
But I couldn't figure out what any of it means.
就在那里
There it is.
-你成功了 -哪里
- You did it. - Where?
看到那棵画着X的树了吗
See that tree with an X?
-我知道X是藏宝地点 但是它在哪 -不
- X marks the spot. I know, but where? - No.
不 它不是藏宝地点
No, it does not marks the spot.
X是玛雅人代表天空的符号♥
X is a Mayan symbol for the sky.
这不是地图
This isn't a map of the ground.
这也不是河流
That's not a river.
这是一幅...
This is a map of...
天空图
sky.
羽蛇之女
The Daughters of the Plumed Serpent
用星座为我们指明了宝藏的位置
are showing us the locations of the treasure with the constellations.
河流就是银河 这些点都是星星
The river is the Milky Way, and all these dots are the stars.
北斗七星
The Big Dipper.
-猎户座 -小熊座
Orion's Belt. Ursa Minor.
它们都是参照物
They're reference points.
对
Yes.
阿兹特克人 玛雅人和印加人
The Aztecs, the Mayans, and the Incas.
他们的共同点就是精通星象
The one thing they had in common was their mastery of the stars.
那是什么
What's that?
星图应用
It's a star map app.
什么是应用
What's an app?
这是一个GPS定位软件
It's a GPS triangulation software application
可以根据天空中的星星 定位陆地上的位置
used to pinpoint the topographic position on the land based on the stars in the sky.
对 当然了
Oh, yeah, of course.
应用嘛
An app.
需要更多参照物
It's saying it needs more reference points.
它说需要更多参照物
为什么那颗恒星如此不同
Why is that star so different?
因为它不是恒星
Because it's not a star.
它是行星
It's a planet.
金星
Venus.
人们认为羽蛇神与金星有关
Quetzalcoatl was associated with Venus.
晨星之神
"God of the Morning Star."
羽蛇之女靠着它来指明方向
It was essential for the Daughters of the Plumed Serpent to navigate.
它是除了太阳和月亮之外 天空中最亮的星
It's the brightest thing in the sky besides the sun and the moon.
星系图 计算地点
位置已找到
这是一个位于密西西比河畔
It's pointing to a place called the Devil's Swamp,
名叫魔鬼沼泽的地方
off the Mississippi River.
距离密西西比州的维克斯堡 只有80公里
It's only 50 miles outside of Vicksburg, Mississippi.
当然 羽蛇之女把它带到了密西西比
Of course, the Daughters took it up to Mississippi
在西班牙人发现那条河之前
before the Spanish even knew that the river existed.
魔鬼沼泽的哪里
Where in the Devil's Swamp?
沼泽很大的
Swamps are pretty big.
别担心 等我们到了那里...
Don't worry. When we get there...
-那是你的朋友吗 -洁西塔 去拿地图
Is that your friend? Jessita. Get the map.
我认识他
I know him.
-什么 -他袭击了我
- What? - He attacked me.
他偷走了萨达斯基的线索
He stole all of Sadusky's clues.
-我不是来伤害你的 -你是萨拉扎的手下
- I'm not here to hurt you. - You work for Salazar.
不 我不是
No, I don't.
我是想要阻止萨拉扎
Salazar's who I'm trying to stop.
-等等 你知道萨拉扎在哪吗 -对...不知道
- Wait, you know where Salazar is? - Yeah. No.
他无所不在
I mean, he's everywhere all the time.
他不是一个人
It's not just one man.
萨拉扎这个名字是个幌子
The name Salazar is a mantle.
他是一群寻宝者的统领 这个组织可以追溯到古埃及时代
The leader of a group of treasure hunters over time, dating back to ancient Egypt.
你不能再继续寻宝了
You need to stop searching for the treasure.
-你会把他们引向宝藏的 -他在撒谎
- You're gonna lead them right to it. - He's lying.
你得相信我
You need to believe me.
听着 我大老远跑来就是为了阻止...
Look, I, I came all this way to stop--
天啊
Oh, my god!
-洁西塔 我们得走了 -我们得帮他
- Jessita, we have to go. - We have to help him!
不行 他已经死了
We can't, he's dead!
-来 拿着地图 快走 -不 你怎么办
- Here, take the map. Go, now! - No, what about you?
我不重要 快走
I don't matter! Go!
-嘿... -让开
- Hey, hey, hey. Hey! - Move.
洁西
Jess?
瓦伦祖拉
Valenzuela!
你父亲在我手上
I have your father here.
你有两个选择
So you have two choices.
带着藏宝图出来
Come out with that treasure map.
或者手上沾着他的血度过余生
Or live with your father's blood on your hands.
洁西塔 不要 宝藏最重要
Jessita, no! The treasure is more important.
你快逃
You have to run.
你以为你是靠自己逃出监狱的吗
You think you got out of that prison by yourself, Jess?
不是
Nope.
我收买♥♥了一个狱警 让他睁一只眼闭一只眼
I paid off a guard to turn a blind eye.
打倒狙击手的神秘枪手
And that mysterious gunshot that took out that sniper?
是凯西
Well, that was Kacey.
我在你♥爸♥的鞋子里放了追踪器 听到了一切
I put a tracker in your father's shoe and I heard everything.
我知道魔鬼沼泽的事
I know about the Devil's Swamp.
现在你应该知道了 我总是领先你一步
So you have to know by now, I'm always one step ahead.
不...
No, no, no, no.
不...
No, no, no, no.
好姑娘
Good girl.
剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表