剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表
Look, I know you like him, and I get it.
他看起来是个好人
He seems like a good guy, but...
但我觉得不能太快排除他
I just don't think we can rule him out.
欢迎来到州长府邸
Welcome to the Governor's Mansion.
请不要离开指定的参观区域
Please only stay on the designated museum areas.
本馆开放时间为 周一到周五上午9点至下午3点
We are open Mondays through Fridays, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
历史学家们仔细研究过这本日志
This journal's been scrutinized by historians.
如果有线索 应该早就有人注意到了
If there was a clue, wouldn't someone have noticed it by now?
他们不知道该找什么
People don't know to look for it.
对他们来说 那只是一本关于狗狗的日志
To them, it's just a journal about a dog.
快去吧 我们得赶在比莉前面
Let's get to it before Billie figures it out.
应该是这边
It should be this way.
刘易斯的日志是在这里展出的吧
Lewis's journal was usually displayed here, right?
什么
What?
-连恩在这儿 -所以呢
- Liam's here. - So?
要是被他看到 他就知道我故意不回电♥话♥了
So he can't see me or he'll know I'm ghosting him.
抱歉 刘易斯的日志已经不再展出了
I'm sorry, but... Lewis's journal is no longer on display.
为了防止文物腐坏 我们只在特殊场合展示它
To prevent it from deteriorating, we only bring it up for special events.
我有什么办法可以看到它吗
Well, is there any way I can see it?
参加明天的州长舞会吧
Come to the Governor's Ball tomorrow.
它对公众开放吗
Is that open to the public?
当然 门票500美元
Of course, at 500 dollars a head.
这是为州长竞选连任组织的筹款晚会
It's a fundraiser for the governor's re-election campaign.
500美元 听起来也不是很公开嘛
Five hundred bucks? Sounds like the opposite of public.
谢谢你
- Thank you.
嘿 我需要你今天就把钱打过来
Hey, I'm gonna need you to wire me the money today.
什么
What?
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
连恩在州长宅邸
Liam was at the governor's mansion.
-他看到你了吗 -没有
- Did he see you? - No.
怎么了
What?
别生我的气
Don't be mad at me.
我冒充银行给连恩发了一封邮件 让他修改密♥码♥
I sent Liam a fake email from his bank asking him to change his password.
-你骗了连恩 -这么老的骗术他都能上当
- You phished Liam? - He fell for the oldest trick in the book.
错的是他 不是我
That's not my fault. That's on him!
总之 我进了他的账户 你来看看
Anyway, it gave me access, and come check this out.
刚刚有人往他的银行账户上 汇了五万美元
Fifty thousand dollars was wired into his bank account just now.
-五万美元 -对
- Fifty thousand dollars? - Yes.
为了得到那个盒子 比莉愿意让我随便开价
Billie was willing to pay you anything for that box,
我猜她贿赂了连恩
I'm guessing she paid Liam off.
不要相信任何人
Trust no one.
只有这样才说得通
It's the only thing that makes sense.
我接下来六个小时 都得在那只黄鼠狼身边工作
I'm about to spend the next six hours working right next to that weasel.
我该怎么办
- What am I supposed to do? - Well...
不要提到任何与寻宝有关的事
What you aren't gonna do is mention anything about the treasure hunts.
好吗
Okay?
嘿
Hey.
我早上发的短♥信♥你看到了吗
You... you get my text this morning?
抱歉
Sorry.
我手♥机♥没电了
Um, my phone died earlier.
真可惜
Oh, that's a bummer.
我去看了那本日志
Ended up going to check out that journal.
虽然没能看到 但是它明天
Couldn't get a look at it, but it's gonna be on display
会在州长舞会上展出
at the Governor's Ball tomorrow.
我买♥♥了两张票
So I got us two tickets.
两张票
Two tickets?
那种活动不是很贵吗
Aren't those, like, super expensive?
不...不太贵
No, it's... It's no big.
我付得起
I was able to swing it.
你可以去吗
So can you go?
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我以为你会很兴奋
I, I thought you'd be pumped.
发生了什么事
Hey, what's going on?
如果是因为昨天的事情... 我以为你也愿意的
If this is about us yesterday, I, I thought you were into it.
不是那件事
It's not about that.
那是什么
Then, what is it?
比莉知道猫王的线索
Billie knows about the Elvis clue.
她在守灵时就知道了
And she knew at the wake.
等等
Wait.
你觉得是我告诉她的
You think that I told her about it?
我怎么可能像那样背叛你
How could you for a second imagine that I would betray you like that?
为了钱
For money?
-也许比莉收买♥♥了你 -真的吗
- Maybe Billie paid you off? - Seriously?
你要如何解释 今天汇到你账户里的五万美元
Then how do you explain the 50 grand wired into your bank account today?
你查了我的银行账户
You looked at my bank account?
我早该料到的
I should've seen this coming.
这就是寻宝的副作用
This is what treasure hunting does to people.
它让你变得疑神疑鬼 怀疑身边的每个人
It makes you paranoid and suspicious of everyone.
我刚到墨西哥城
Just touched down in Mexico City.
我在洁西身上的投资 有没有带来新的线索
Please tell me my investment in Jess's life has coughed up more clues.
还没有 正在观望
Nothing yet. Keeping a lookout.
我比较喜欢玫瑰 但是...花♥园♥碎屑也可以
I mean, I'm partial to roses, but, uh, I'll settle for... yard waste?
其实是英国紫衫
Actually, it's English yew.
它有毒性 甚至可能致命
And it's toxic. Sometimes deadly.
天啊 谢谢
Gee, thanks.
我在萨达斯基的书房♥找到的
I found it in Sadusky's study.
好样的 探员 但是英国紫衫通常不会置人于死地
Good work, agent, but English Yew doesn't usually kill a person
除非这个人已经命不久矣
unless they already have one foot in the grave.
它可能导致心源性休克
Then, it can cause cardiogenic shock.
萨达斯基87岁了
Sadusky was 87.
我会检查他胃里的残留物
I'll take a look at his stomach contents.
我知道你冒了很大的风险
I, I know there's a lot riding on this for you.
我老板批准我继续调查了
My boss signed off on it, actually.
-太棒了 恭喜 -谢谢
- That's great! Congrats! - Thank you.
我上网查了你
I Googled you.
你是匡提科的优秀毕业生
You were top of your class at Quantico.
我妈妈还没把那条动态删掉
I told my mom to take that off her Facebook page.
她显然很为你骄傲
Well, she's obviously really proud of you.
这让我很好奇 一个优秀毕业生
Just makes me wonder what "top of her class"
怎么会跑来鸟不拉屎的巴吞鲁日
is doing in bottom-of-the-ladder Baton Rouge.
所有联邦探员都愿意并随时准备 在联邦调查局的任何辖区服役
All FBI agents must be willing and able to serve anywhere in the FBI jurisdiction.
他们对每个新人都这么说
They tell you that day one.
墨西哥大学 墨西哥城
UNIVERSITY OF MEXICO CITY MEXICO CITY
还没到办公时间
我看起来像学生吗
Do I look like a student?
您真会夸人 教授
You flatter me, Professor.
我希望您能帮我翻译一个文件
I was hoping you could translate something for me.
科尔特斯的日志
Cortés's journal.
其中的一些条目 是玛琳奇用纳瓦特语写的
Malinche made several entries in it, in the Nahuatl language.
不可思议
Amazing.
前几天有个女孩给我打电♥话♥ 询问玛琳奇的手稿
A girl called me recently asking about Malinche's lost writing.
她非常坚定 我告诉她手稿并不存在
She was very insistent. I told her it didn't exist.
这是玛琳奇的一篇日记
This is one of Malinche's entries.
我想请您翻译一下
I need you to translate it.
州长好像很喜欢伊森的妈妈的作品
I guess the governor is a fan of Ethan's mom's art.
他拿到了舞会的免费入场券
He came through with a free ticket to the ball.
-那不正是你想要的吗 -本来是的
I thought that's what you wanted. I did.
但现在连恩也会去
But now Liam will be there.
如果他和比莉是一伙的 他们可能会一起出席
And if he's working with Billie, they'll probably be there together.
更糟的是 就算拿到了日志又有什么用
And worse, does it even matter if we get the journal?
连恩拥有线索室 还有比莉的资源 而我们...
I mean, Liam has the entire Clue Room plus Billie's resources, and we have--
别说了
- Stop it.
我不会放任我的朋友自甘堕落
Friends don't let friends go full spiral.
听着 我们有盒子的照片
Listen, we got pictures of the box.
还有你的大脑 而他们没有
And your brain and they don't.
格兰芬多加一百万分
A million points for Gryffindor.
怎么了 我在鼓励你啊
What? That was a pep talk.
你没看到我在俱乐部质问连恩时 他有多受伤
You should have seen how hurt Liam was when I confronted him at the club.
洁西 那小子有罪
Jess, the boy is guilty.
他也许长得还行 但他没有不在场证明
He may not be U-G-L-Y, but he sure ain't got no alibi.
我能在这里呆一会儿吗
Hey. Can I, uh... Can I hang here for a while?
剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表