剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表
大概六周
About six weeks.
你一定很喜欢她
You must really like her.
是的
Yeah. I do.
我不知道为什么会瞒着你
I'm not sure why I didn't tell you about her.
我们做个约定吧 我们之间再也不会有秘密
How about we make a deal? No more secrets.
-拉钩 -拉钩
Pinky swear?
-真的吗 -拉钩
- Pinky swear. - Really?
-我们是小学生吗 -这是有法律效力的协定
- Yes. Hey, it's a legally... binding contract.
过来
Come here.
嘿 找到什么好东西了吗
Hey. You find anything good yet?
也许吧
Maybe.
我项链上的符号♥来自阿兹特克
I think the symbol that's on my necklace in the box is Aztec.
蒙特祖玛的臣民吗
Like Montezuma's peeps?
没错
Exactly.
但是盒子上的其他符号♥ 可能来自玛雅或者印加
But there are other symbols which might be Mayan and Incan,
这让人困惑
which is confusing.
你现在才困惑
Now it's confusing?
阿兹特克和玛雅从来不是盟友
Aztecs and Mayans weren't exactly best friends.
亦敌亦友也不是吗
Not even frenemies?
不是
Nope.
印加人远在南方
And Incans were way south.
你觉得他们是怎么联♥系♥到一起的
How do you think they're all connected to this?
我还不知道 但是...
I don't really know yet, but...
只要您购买♥♥两年的服务
And if you sign up for two years,
所有包装产品都可享受八折优♥惠♥
you get 20 percent off all packing products.
嘿 斯坦 我先说一声
Hey, Stan, before you ask,
我把我负责的门锁都换了 因为...
I changed all the locks on my stick and since--
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
工作
Working.
“天了噜” 这是你们年轻人的说法
"OMG" as you kids say.
我忘了告诉你
Oh, I forgot to call you.
就像你忘了联♥系♥我一样
Same as you forgot to call me.
-你在说什么 -你昨天旷工了
- What are you talking about? - You missed yesterday.
这个月的第一个工作日 忙得不行
First day of the month. Never been busier.
说真的 我累得跟狗一样 你知道我有坐骨神经痛
No, seriously, I had to work like a dog, and you know all about my sciatica.
我跟文斯换班了
I switched shifts with Vince.
也许你该找一个比文斯·马多斯基
Yeah, well, maybe you should've picked somebody more reliable
更可靠的人
than Vince Madurski.
他没来
He never showed.
猜猜谁要为此负责
So... guess who takes the fall.
你爷爷是个充满热情的收藏家
Your grandpa was such a passionate collector.
你是说疯狂的囤积癖
You mean crazy hoarder?
接下来要整理书架吗
You wanna tackle the bookcase next?
不 下次吧
No, I'll deal with it later.
我想在去机场以前帮你准备好
I just wanna help you get a head start on all this before I go to the airport.
但我会回来参加爷爷的守灵仪式
But I will be back for Grandpa's wake.
-守灵 -对
- Wake? - Yeah.
这很重要
It's important.
人们需要哀悼
People need to mourn.
记住美好的回忆
Remember the good stuff.
有时候忘掉更好
Sometimes that's worse.
好了 我得去俱乐部了
Oh, right. I gotta get to the club.
你多久在那里表演一次
How often do you play there?
-俱乐部 -对
- At the club? - Yeah.
一周几次
A few times a week.
-够你付账单吗 -暂时还不行
Does it pay the bills? Not yet.
连恩 我...
Liam, I, I'm...
我担心自从你父亲死后 你就迷失了自己
I'm worried that you've been drifting since your dad died.
什么 那时候我才12岁
What? I was 12.
我只是觉得你很有潜力
I just think you have so much potential.
就像你♥爸♥爸一样
Like your dad did.
但他从战争英雄变成了
But he went from being a war hero to someone totally obsessed
痴迷于寻宝的人
with finding treasure.
这跟我有什么关系
What does it have to do with me?
他不计后果地追逐无法企及的梦想
He went all-in on an unattainable dream.
我不希望你以后回首过往时
And I would just hate to see you look back
后悔自己浪费了这么多时光
and regret wasting all these years
在一个永远不会成真的梦想上
on something that's never gonna happen, honey.
原来你觉得我爸爸是个失败者
I didn't realized you thought my dad was a failure.
-我没这么说 -对
- That's not what I said. - Yeah.
你觉得我跟我爸一样
And you think I'm just like my dad.
你知道吗 我得走了
Uh, you know what? I gotta go.
你好啊 请看
Hello, hello. Check it.
比莉攻击我的电脑时用的木马 简直弱爆了
So, the remote access Trojan Billie used on my computer was a weak sauce.
我用逆向破译她的攻击 搞清楚了她的底细
I reverse-engineered her attack and got all her deets.
全名比莉·皮尔斯 又称“加密货币女王”
Full name is Billie Pearce, a.k.a. "Queen of Cryptocurrency".
也是古董商
Also, an antiquities dealer.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我上次看到这个表情 还是你在模拟联♥合♥国♥上
Uh, I haven't seen that look on your face since you mixed up Luxembourg
弄混了卢森堡和另一个国家
and that other country in Model U.N.
你说列支敦士登吗
You mean Liechtenstein?
这是绕口令吧
It's just a bunch of letters thrown together.
我被开除了
- I got fired.
你这辈子从没被开除过
You've never been fired for anything in your life.
没错
Exactly.
我需要一份新工作
I need a new job.
你会找到的
You'll find one.
我们不会一蹶不振 我们会一飞冲天
We don't stay fired, we get fired up.
-是吗 -对
- Do we? - Yes.
我们上次去吱吱皮特 找那个性感歌♥手的时候
Uh, Squeaky Pete's, where we saw hottie musician man?
那里贴着招聘广♥告♥
There was a "Help wanted" sign on the window.
-他们在招女服务员 -连恩·萨达斯基在那里工作
They're looking for a waitress. Liam Sadusky works there.
我打死也不想每晚见到他
He's the last person I wanna see every night.
我们得做点什么 洁西
Well, we gotta do something, Jess.
当然了 我们也可以在抖音上跳跳舞 说不定能火
I mean, I guess we could always try to get a dance to go viral on TikTok.
赚点外快
For some extra cash.
-你想跳舞吗 -不想
- Is that what you wanna do? - No.
还是想去吱吱皮特工作
Or you wanna go to Squeaky Pete's?
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我们想想办法
Let's figure it out.
不...
No. No.
他的工作经历不可能全部被审查过
Because a man's entire career cannot be redacted.
这说不通
That makes no sense.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
罗斯 很晚了 你怎么还在这里
Ross, it's late. Didn't think you'd still be here.
对了 你要了一份皮特·萨达斯基的 毒理学报告
Hey, you, you ordered a toxicology report concerning Peter Sadusky's death.
为什么
Why?
你记得那两个来报案的人吗
Do you remember those walk-ins?
她们说了一个不可思议的故事 我以为是恶作剧
They had this crazy story that I thought was a prank.
她们说萨达斯基探员
They mentioned Agent Sadusky
他的死亡可能有蹊跷
may be dying under mysterious circumstances.
我查了他的资料
I looked him up.
他逮捕了偷走《独♥立♥宣言》的人
He arrested the guy who stole the Declaration of Independence.
皮特·萨达斯基是美国的英雄
That Peter Sadusky was an American hero.
所以我才想调查他的死因 长官
That's why I thought I should investigate his death, sir.
罗斯 我...
Well, Ross, um...
我和皮特是朋友
I was friends with Peter.
我跟他合作过几个大案子
I worked with him on a couple of really big cases.
他的儿子死后 他彻底变了个人
And then his son died, and he was never the same.
最后他被联邦调查局开除了
He was eventually dismissed from the FBI.
真是个伤感的故事
That's really sad to hear.
令人心碎
Oh, it was heartbreaking.
皮特·萨达斯基过去十年中 一直和痴呆症进行着艰苦斗争
Peter Sadusky had a turbulent last decade fighting dementia.
最终在睡梦中安详离世
Finally passed away peacefully in his sleep.
你要我取消毒理学检查吗
You want me to cancel the toxicology report?
给他留一点尊严吧
Let's give the man some dignity.
-晚安 罗斯 -晚安
Night, Ross. Night.
好吧
Okay.
简历不错 但我们要找的是一个服务员
Well, everything's in order, but the job is mostly waiting tables,
我好像没看到相关经历
and, uh, I don't see any of that on your resume.
剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表