剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表
你的兄弟被压在瓦砾之下 萨拉扎开枪射杀了他
Your brother was pinned under rubble. And Salazar shot him.
帮他越狱?这也太夸张了
Breaking him out of prison? That's insane.
我相信瓦伦祖拉是清白的
I believe Valenzuela's innocent.
你拿到了录音证据 去逮捕她
You have a taped conversation.
洁西有大♥麻♥烦了
Make the arrest.
你要不要告诉我 你们在墨西哥经历了什么疯狂的事
Jess is in a lot of trouble. You wanna tell me what crazy thing might be happening in Mexico?
我说了 我去那里参加球鞋展会
Like I said, I'm... shoe convention.
连恩·萨达斯基还活着
Liam Sadusky's alive.
“明日之主” 我以前看见过
"Cras est Nostrum." I've seen that before.
-我们明天见 -拿着这个
- We'll see you tomorrow. - Take this.
我们得先找到我的日志
First, we gotta get my journal.
记录了多年来我对宝藏的研究成果
Years and years of my research on the treasure.
迈尔斯
Myles!
这是一幅天空图
It's a map of the sky.
这是一个位于密西西比河畔
It's pointing to a place called the Devil's Swamp,
名叫魔鬼沼泽的地方
off the Mississippi River.
越过边境了 希望洁西也是
Made it across the border. Let's hope Jess does too.
联邦调查局 举起手来
FBI, hands up!
拿着地图 快走
Take the map, go!
-我们怎么办 -我们得找人帮忙
- What are we gonna do? - We gotta get help.
我在你♥爸♥的鞋子里放了追踪器 听到了一切
I put a tracker in your father's shoe, and I heard everything.
你想发财吗
我们做个交易 你帮我们...
I'm from Ohio.
我是俄亥俄人 我不会说西班牙语
I don't speak Spanish.
让开
Move.
-洁西塔 我有个计划 -我也有
-伊森的手♥机♥还在我这里 -很好
比我的计划更好
Rafael.
拉斐尔
把你的日志给我
I'll take your journal now.
我说过 我全都听到了
I told you I heard everything.
它...
It's...
伊森给了你一样东西
Ethan gave you something.
对 他的信♥用♥卡♥
Yeah. His credit card.
但我没拿
But I didn't take it.
搜她的身
Search her.
把这两个人分开
Keep these two separated.
你应该站在我们这边的 洁西
You should have stayed on our side, Jess.
那样你就会轻松很多
Things would be going a lot better for you.
我们准备登机了
We're ready to board.
《国家宝藏:古宝边缘》
第一季第九集
别担心
Don't worry.
我们做的没错
We did the right thing.
是吗
Did we?
我们大摇大摆地走进来
When we just waltzed in here
告诉联邦调查局的女士 你爷爷的护工因寻宝遇害的荒唐故事
told the FBI lady our wild story about how your grandpa's nurse was killed because of a treasure hunt.
她一个字都不会信
Uh, she didn't believe a word of it.
你看到她的表情了吗
Eh... Did you see her face?
她会问我墨西哥越狱的事
And she's gonna ask me about the prison break in Mexico.
我该说什么
What am I supposed to say?
这算作伪证吗
I mean, am I, am I under oath or something?
不是这样的 伙计 你什么都不用说
No, it's not how it works, dude. You don't have to say anything.
这对我来说很难 好吗
Yeah. I, um... That's very hard for me, okay?
我快憋不住了
I can't hold it in much longer.
我不擅长撒谎 我的衬衫都湿透了
I'm a bad liar. I'm sweating through my shirt.
如果她给我测谎
If she puts me on a polygraph,
-测谎仪会亮得像圣诞树上的彩灯 -别担心
- I'ma light it up like a Christmas tree. - Hey... Don't worry.
你不用说起墨西哥的事
You're not gonna have to talk about Mexico.
他们会找到迈尔斯的尸体 证明我们没说错
They're gonna find Myles's body, it's gonna prove our story's true
然后他们会去逮捕比莉 而不是洁西
then they'll go after Billie, arrest her and not Jess.
好吗
- All right?
-怎么样 -巴吞鲁日警方搜查了你的房♥子
- Well? - Baton Rouge PD checked out your house.
他们没找到迈尔斯·莫罗的尸体
They didn't find Myles Moro's body.
但有一扇窗户被打破
But there was a broken window
通往线索室的门也不见了
and the door to the "Clue Room" was missing.
所以他们把尸体和有弹孔的门板 藏了起来
So they hid the body and the door with the bullet holes in it.
他们都是专业人士
These people are professionals.
毕竟他们让你相信
No, I, I mean, look, they got you believing
是洁西而不是比莉杀了我爷爷
that Jess killed my grandpa when Billie did it.
我也想相信你
I wanna believe you
但你得从我的角度想一想
but you have to look at this from where I'm sitting.
把洁西杀害你爷爷的证据交给我的
Myles Moro is the one that brought me the evidence
正是迈尔斯·莫罗
proving Jess killed your grandpa
现在你告诉我 他跟你说真凶是比莉
and now you're telling me he told you it was Billie?
比莉还把他杀害了 尸体又不翼而飞
And then, moreover, Billie had him killed. But you know, there's no body.
你们为何不直接告诉我 洁西在墨西哥的哪里
Why don't you guys just tell me where exactly in Mexico Jess is?
我告诉你了 我们不知道
I told you, we don't know.
我们担心她被比莉抓走了
We're afraid Billie has her.
但你们没有证据
But you have no evidence of that.
好吧
Okay.
比莉确实绑♥架♥过我
Billie did kidnap me.
真的吗
- Really?
上次你可不是这么说的
'Cause last time you told me she didn't.
那是因为比莉威胁了我和我的朋友们
Yes, because Billie threatened me and my friends.
这次我说的是实话
This time I'm telling the truth.
来吧 给我测谎吧
Please, put, put me to a, a polygraph.
不...
No, no, no.
这不是个好主意
It's not a good idea.
我们说过的 记得吗
We talked about this, remember?
只有这样才能证明比莉是坏人
It is the only way to prove that Billie is the bad guy here.
这为什么不是好主意?
Why is it a bad idea?
-你们在隐瞒什么 -没什么
What are you hiding? Nothing.
来吧
Let's do this.
-保持冷静 -冷静?
- Just stay calm. - Calm?
伊森 我被铐着走进了 联邦调查局的大楼
Ethan, I'm handcuffed in an FBI building.
我不能给你任何法律建议 因为我还不是律师
I can't dole out any legal advice because I'm not an attorney yet
但我强烈推荐你什么都不要说
but I would strongly suggest you don't say anything.
你第一天认识我吗
Have you met me?
我通过了吗
Did I pass?
对
Yeah.
太好了
Yes.
去逮捕比莉吧
Go arrest Billie.
罗斯 另外两个人刚被带过来
Ross. The other two just got brought in.
-什么另外两个人 -我只负责提问
- What other two? - I ask the questions.
谢谢你 奥伦
Thank you, Oren.
你帮了大忙
You've been really helpful.
等等
Wait, wait.
你们会逮捕比莉 对吧?
You're gonna arrest Billie too, right?
不错的恐吓策略
Nice scare tactic
但你在档案里找不到我的把柄的
but I know you've got nothing on me in that file.
这不是你的档案
It's not your file.
是你奶奶的
It's your grandmother's.
珀尔·贝克 60年代的种族平等活动家
Pearl Baker, an activist for racial equality in the '60s.
你奶奶上了所有犯罪监视名单
Your grandma was on every criminal watch list.
最终被指控犯下多项罪行
Eventually, she was charged with multiple crimes
她只能隐姓埋名
and that forced her into hiding.
我很多年没和奶奶说过话了
Well, I haven't spoken to my grandma in years.
如果你在找她 我不知道她的下落
So if you're looking for her, I have no idea where she is.
你在说谎 但是我不在乎
That's a lie but I don't care.
我知道针对她的指控是捏造的
I know the charges against her were trumped-up.
她因为捍卫自己的基本权利 成为了当局的眼中钉
She was targeted for standing up for her basic rights.
你的抗争精神显然遗传自她
It's obvious where you get your fighting spirit from.
听着
Look.
你奶奶的遭遇
What happened to your grandma?
影响了整个家庭
That affects the whole family.
我明白你不信任我们的原因
I get why you don't trust us.
当你和洁西第一次来这里时
When you and Jess first came in here...
我没有认真对待你们
I did not take you seriously.
我错了
I was wrong.
我现在知道你们是对的 因为你的朋友奥伦通过了测谎
I know that now because your friend Oren just passed a polygraph.
是吗
- He did? - Mm-hm.
你当时说的是实话
You were telling the truth then.
剧集 | 国家宝藏:历史边缘(2022) | 导航列表