剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
I'm not a doctor
你带她去医院了吗?
Did you take her to the hospital?
我为什么要这么做?在那之前 她就已经死了
Well, why would I? She was dead before I got anywhere near one.
那么 你对她做了什么?
So, what did you do with her?
这有关系吗?
Does it matter?
嘿 听着 伙计
Hey, look, mate
我很抱歉事情的结果是这样
I'm sorry things turned out the way they did, you know.
会是个糟糕的情况
It was a shitty situation.
是的
Yeah
因为你惊慌失措
'Cause you panicked.
我救了我们
I saved our arses.
我本来可以处理的
‐ I could have handled it
哦 我不这么认为 伙计
Oh, I don't think so, pal.
我不这么认为
I don't think so
你有车给我吗?
You got a car for me?
开奔驰吧
Take the Merc.
你有钥匙吗?
You got keys?
在里面
They're in it.
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表