剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
伙计
Mate.
我想到了一个赚钱的好主意
I just had the best idea for a new business.
你知道人们有多喜欢拍性♥爱♥录像带吗?
You know how people like to make sex tapes?
操 这是什么鬼东西?
Right. Fuck. What's this shit?
关掉那该死的东西
‐ Turn that shit off.
我们一起做生意 好吗
We go into business together,right,
制♥作♥家庭色情片
making home porn.
我们到他们的家里
We go round to people's houses
用摄像头、灯光 . . 那些设备
with a camera, lights and all the gear
拍性♥爱♥录像带
and shoot sex tapes.
为什么会有人想这样做?
Why would anybody want to do that?
伙计 人们都喜欢
Mate, people will love it.
我就不会 - 你是个假正经
‐ I wouldn't. ‐ Yeah, but you're a prude.
伙计 这是个好主意
Mate, this is a great idea.
你确定不想参与吗?
You sure you don't want to get in on this?
我为这家公♥司♥想出了一个好名字
I came up with a name for the business.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
“家庭性♥爱♥”怎么样?
'Home ‐ o Erotic'. Right?
但“homo”是这样拼写的
But the 'homo' is spelt
H - O - M - E - O
H ‐ O ‐ M ‐ E ‐ O.
家庭性♥爱♥ 了解了吗?
Home ‐ o Erotic. Get it?
你知道“homoerotic[同性恋]”是什么意思吗?
Do you know what 'homoerotic' means?
它的意思是“同性恋”
It means 'gay'.
比如 同性恋
Like, gay sex.
真的吗?
Really?
哦 操 我花了将近一个小时才想到这个
Oh, fuck. It took me, like, an hour to come up with that.
那就是 . . .
It's gotta be...
…加里的. . .
..Gary's...
“加里的闪光制♥作♥”
'Gary's Glitter Productions'.
怎么样?
Hmm?
加里是性侵儿童罪犯
He was a pedo.
哦 是阿
Oh. Yeah.
那不行. . .
that wouldn't work.
好了 - 非常感谢
‐ Here we are ‐ Thanks a lot.
祝你今天愉快 - 再见
‐ Have a great day. ‐ See you.
“再见
'Bye.
买♥♥一个新沙袋 你这个贱♥货♥
Buy a new bag, you cheap bastard.
哇 看看你 嗯?
‐ Wow, look at you, eh?
你还好吗 伙计?
How you going, mate? Alright?
这是什么?你什么时候生?
What's this? When are you due?
滚开
Piss off.
你还好吗? - 哦 真的很好 看看我
You good? ‐ Oh, really good. Look at me.
那么 你什么时候回来训练?
So, when are you gonna come back and train?
呃 我一直在家里训练
Eh, I've been training at home.
布鲁西怎么样?
So, how's Brucey?
他一年前去世了 伙计
He passed, mate,about a year ago.
哦 该死的 - 是的
‐ Oh, shit. ‐ Yeah.
对不起 伙计
Sorry, mate.
哦 我听说他不太好
Oh, I heard he wasn't too good.
是的 所以… - 啊 这太糟糕了
‐ Yeah, yeah, so... ‐ Ah, that's fucked.
你打算怎么做?你知道的. . .
Yeah, what are you gonna do,mate? You know...
你还好吗? - 还不错
‐ You holding up alright? ‐ Not too bad, you know.
这个地方没变 - 我就是喜欢这里
‐ This place hasn't changed. ‐ Just how I like it.
基利怎么样了?还好吗? - 他很好
‐ How's Killy going? Alright? ‐ He's good. Really good.
是吗? - 是的 那么 你呢?
‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah. So, what about you?
还在敲打别人脑袋?
You still cracking heads?
偶尔吧 - 你不再年轻了
‐ Every now and then. ‐ You're not getting any younger.
我还能做什么?
What else am I gonna do?
开个健身房♥?
Start a gym?
但我得赚点钱
Yeah, but I gotta make some money.
还有比钱更重要的东西
There's more important things than money.
有吗? - 有
‐ Is there? ‐ Yeah.
这个地方并没有让我变得富有 但我热爱这里
This place hasn't made me rich, but I love what I do.
我喜欢每天来这里
I love coming in here every day.
这是我的生活
‐ It's my life.
除了钱 你喜欢你所做的事吗?
Do you love what you do,aside from money?
不太喜欢
Not particularly.
你必须问问自己 “我为什么要这样做?”
You've got to ask yourself,"Why am I doing it?"
Piu
Piu
觉得你很聪明 是吗?
Thought you were pretty smart,didn't you?
是时候死了
Well, time to die.
哦 操
Oh, fuck.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
怎么了? - 没怎么
‐ What's going on? ‐ Nothing.
我没买♥♥到百香果酸奶
Couldn't get the passionfruit yoghurt, alright.
所以...
So...
嘿
Hey.
进来
Come inside.
怎么了?
Sup?
你告诉我
You tell me
什么
What?
这不是我的
It's not mine.
少说废话 公主
Cut the crap, princess.
这是你的 不是我的
It's yours, not mine.
你为什么突然变的这么聪明?
Why are you such a smart ‐ arseall of a sudden?
你为什么有枪?
Why do you have a gun?
不要管我为什么有枪
Doesn't matter why I got a gun.
重要的是 你不应该拿它玩
What matters is you shouldn't be playing with it.
如果你没有枪
If you didn't have a gun,
那么我就不会玩它了 不是吗?
then I wouldn't be playing with it, now, would I?
洞在哪里? - 什么洞?
‐ So, where's the hole? ‐ What hole?
你开枪打的洞
The hole you made when you fired the pistol.
你怎么知道是我开枪了?
How do you know I fired it?
闻闻火♥药♥味
Smell the gunpowder.
那么 你为什么有枪?
So, why have you got a gun?
盗贼 - 盗贼?
‐ Burglars. ‐ Burglars?
你知道盗贼是什么 是吗?
Yeah, you know what burglars are, don't you?
我们可以去玩射击吗?
Can we go shooting?
不行 - 为什么不行?
‐ Nup. ‐ Why not?
因为我说不行
'Cause I said.
求你了
Please!
不行
Nup.
如果你带我去玩射击
If you took me shooting,
然后 你也可以教我一些东西
then, you know, you can teach me and stuff.
不要再进我的房♥间 好吗?
Don't go in my room again, alright?
嗯?别翻白眼
Huh? Don't eye ‐ roll me.
别说了
‐ Cut it out, I said.
我闭上眼睛 怎么翻白眼?
How can I eye ‐ roll when my eyes are closed?
不知道 但我知道你在翻白眼
I don't know, but I know you're doing it.
真是混♥蛋♥ - 你说什么?
‐ What a jerk. ‐ 'Scuse me?
没有什么
Nothing.
我怎么知道你的药是真药?
How do I know your medicine is true medicine?
很简单
Very easy.
(电视上的男人说话含糊不清)
(MAN ON TV SPEAKS INDISTINCTLY)
带上20个猎人
Get some 20 hunters with me.
嗯 超人 对吗?
Mm, Superman, right?
他飞来飞去 在城市里穿行
He's flying around, cruising around Metropolis,
寻找坏人 对吗?
looking for bad guys, right?
他在四处飞来飞去
He's flying around, flying around.
突然间 他低下头
And all of a sudden,he looks down.
看到了神奇女侠 对吧
Mm Mm ‐ He sees Wonder Woman, right. ‐ Mm, mm.
她很性感
She's starkers.
光着身子 全身涂了油
Buck naked, all oiled up,
在楼顶晒太阳
sunbaking on top of this building.
对吗?
‐ Right?
瞬间勃起
Straightaway, instant boner.
顶开了裤子 超级大 对吧?
Cracks a fat. Super fat, right?
他自言自语 用我的超高速
He thinks to himself,"With my super speed,
“我可以飞到那里 去追她”
"I could fly down there, root her,
飞到那里 快速打几炮
"give her a quick couple of pumps
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表