剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
好啊
OK.
哈恩多夫路 法利溪
Farley's Brook, Harndorff Road.
那里有一个古老的农舍叫 贝尔维尤
There's an old, uh, farmhouse there called Belleview.
正面有个大牌子
There's a sign out the front.
你有四个小时
You got four hours.
把枪带来
You bring the guns,
还有三万现金
30 grand cash
不然 你们就完了
or we got a problem.
怎么样
How'd you pull up?
不错
Not bad.
你想怎么办?
So how you wanna do this?
先给我枪和现金
Guns and cash first, please.
你没事吧?
You alright?
钱呢 ?
‐The cash?
先把我兄弟放了
Our lad first, hey?
回头见 ?
I'll see you 'round, hey?
哦 操出去 出去!
‐Oh, fuck! ‐Get out, get out!
哦 操!
Oh, fuck!
呃 哦
‐Ugh! ‐Oh!
吉姆!操!
Jim! Fuck!
哦 操!
‐Oh, fuck!
啊!
Ugh!
不 不 史蒂夫!等等
‐No! ‐No, Steve! Wait!
啊 起来 史蒂夫!
‐Arggh! ‐Get up, Steve!
起来
Get up!
混♥蛋♥!
Bastards!
史蒂夫
‐ Steve!
操!操 史蒂夫!起来
Fuck! Fuck, Steve! Get up!
操 史蒂夫!起来 伙计 起来
Fuck, Steve! Come on, mate. Come on.
我他妈的需要你起来
I fucking need you to get up. Come on!
哦!
Ohh!
啊!
Ugh!
哦
Oh!
操
Fuck
哦 操 哦 操
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.
哦
Oh...
我太自以为是了 是吗?
Bit off more than I could chew, eh?
就一点点
Just a little.
抱歉打了你 伙计
Sorry about that beating, mate.
这不是针对个人的
It was nothing personal.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
应该…应该把钱给你
Should...should've just given you the fucking cash.
可以 应该
Coulda, shoulda.
现在没关系了
It don't matter now.
但是 你知道 我的孩子们
Well, no, but, you know, my boys...
我害死了他们
I got 'em killed, hey?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
格雷厄姆
Graham.
雷
Ray.
嗯
Eh...
该死的
Fucking hell.
那是什么?
What's that?
正好三个人分
Yeah, three‐way split.
不 你们分吧
Nah, you guys split it.
什么 - 我不想要
‐ What? ‐ I don't want it.
你还好吗 雷?
You OK, Ray?
放松点 老虎
Easy, tiger.
你的生日是什么时候?
What's your birthdate?
1976年3月25日
25 March '76.
你是一条龙
You're a dragon.
是吗 -是
‐Is that good? ‐Yeah.
你在我的三角关系中
You're in my triangle of affinity.
那是什么?
What's that?
就是一个三角里有三个生♥肖♥
It's where there's three animal signs in a triangle.
龙 - 你 我 - 然后是猴子和老鼠
Dragon ‐ you, me ‐ and then monkey and rat.
那就是你妈妈吗 一只老鼠?
Is that what your mum is, a rat?
不 她是只老虎
No, she's a tiger.
不过 老虎和龙相处不好
Tigers don't get along with dragons, though.
这就是你离婚的原因
That's why you got divorced.
所以如果你想再婚
So if you want to get married again,
你需要找到一个龙、猴子或老鼠
you need to find someone who's a dragon, monkey or rat.
很简单
Easy‐peasy.
现在大家都不这样说了 爸爸
People don't say that anymore, Dad.
80年代的人才这样说
It's, like, circa 1980.
好吧 小独♥裁♥者
OK, word Nazi.
爸爸 你可以把我放在这里
OK, boomer. You can just drop me here, Dad.
为什么 - 让我在这里下车
‐What for? ‐Just drop me here.
但是 为什么? - 因为..
‐Yeah, but why? ‐'Cause.
怎么怕被人看见跟老爸在一起吗
What, you too embarrassed to be seen with your old man now, hey?
让我在这里下车
Just drop me here.
“再见
'Bye.
没有吻吗? - 我12岁了
‐ No kiss? ‐ I'm 12.
爱你 宝贝!
Love you, Brit!
小王八蛋
Little shit.
嘿!哇!
Hey! Whoa!
他妈的认真的?
Fucking serious?
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Fucking jerk‐off.
干得好 他妈的白♥痴♥
Good on ya, fucking idiot.
哦 我们开始了
Oh, here we go.
你想怎么样 白♥痴♥?
What's your problem, dickhead?
你打了我的后视镜 是你想怎么样
You're slapping the mirror. What's your problem?
你应该停下来 笨蛋
You're supposed to stop, dipshit.
为什么 伙计?
Why is that, mate?
因为这是人行横道 伙计
Because it's a pedestrian crossing, mate.
那 路上哪有斑马线和标志
So where's the white stripes painted on the road and the sign
说这是人行横道了?
that says it's a pedestrian crossing, then, buddy?
这是个十字路口 你这个混♥蛋♥
‐ Still a crossing, you fuckwit.
哦 嘿
‐Oh! ‐Hey!
你来真的?
Are you for real?
哦 操
Oh, fuck.
凯尔西?
Kelsey?
背靠墙
Back against the wall.
我们会对你进行搜查
OK, we're gonna conduct a search on you.
仔细听好了
Listen to the instructions given to you.
照我说的做 明白吗?
Do exactly what I say. Do you understand that?
好的
‐Yep. OK
首先 脱下衣服递给我
To start off, take the shirt off and hand it to me.
脱下内衣 交给这位警官
Underwear off and hand it to the officer.
把蛋抬起来
Lift your balls.
抬高点
Right up.
腿像这样伸开
Leg out like that.
另一条腿
And now the other leg.
在那儿等着
Just wait there.
嘿 亲爱的 你好吗?!
MAN: Hey, sweeties, how are ya?!
你还好吗 伙计?
How you going, mate? Alright?
抱歉
Sorry.
第一次进来? - 嗯 是啊
‐First time in, huh? ‐Yeah.
你能看出来吗?
You can tell?
是的 通常我们不在牢房♥里拉屎
Yeah, normally we don't shit in the cell
因为会把这里搞臭
'cause it stinks the joint out.
妈的 对不起 伙计
Shit, sorry, mate.
没关系 你又不知道
That's alright. You didn't know.
如果你想拉屎
If you need to shit,
就用走廊那边的公共厕所吧
just use the communal dunnies down the hallway.
好 - 对
‐Right, yep. ‐Yeah.
我是亚当
I'm Adam.
你干了什么?
So what are you in for?
哦 说来话长
Oh, it's a...long story.
我有很多时间
Got plenty of time.
呃 我
Uh, I'm...
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表