剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
好吗? - 你好 亲爱的
‐ Alright? ‐ Hi, my love.
这是你的东西
Here's your stuff.
他妈的怎么了? - 别那么激动
‐ What the fuck? ‐ Don't get all worked up.
怎么搞的?
What happened?
被办公室的地毯绊倒了
Tripped over the rug at the office.
别跟我胡扯 弗雷德里克
Don't bullshit me, Fredrick.
别他妈的叫我弗雷德里克
Don't call me fuckin' Fredrick.
别骗我 说出来
Don't lie to me. Spill it.
听着 我只是…我今天过得很愉快 好吗?
Look, I just...I had a bit of a day, alright?
哦 看在上帝的份上
Oh, fuck's sakes.
冷静下来 好吗?- 别让我冷静
‐ It's fine. Just chill out, OK? ‐ Don't tell me to chill out.
告诉我冷静下来 并不会让我冷静!
Telling me to chill out's not gonna chill me out!
我以为你把那些事都处理好了
I thought you sorted all that shit.
是的 但是. . .
I did, but...
所以 你不会停下来的
So you're not gonna stop, then.
我是
I am.
只是…听着 从那以后我再也没有赌博过
Just...look, I haven't gambled since...
自从上次. . .
..since...the last time.
我的意思是 这些欠我钱的家伙
But, I mean, I've got these guys who owe me money
他们还没给我钱 所以. . .
and they haven't paid me, so...
那你打算怎么办?
So, what are you gonna do?
我会解决的
I'm gonna sort it out.
你为什么不和雷谈谈?
Why don't you talk to Ray?
我不想和雷说话
I'm not gonna talk to Ray.
哦 天哪 你个顽固的混♥蛋♥
Oh, God, you're a stubborn bastard.
吃什么?
What's for tea?
千层面
Lasagne.
你买♥♥厕纸了吗? - 哦 操!
‐ Did you get the dunny paper? ‐ Oh, fuck it!
哦 真他么没用
Oh, fuckin' hopeless.
我在换衣服 - 好的
‐ I'm getting changed. ‐ OK.
你好吗? - 很好 雷
‐ How you doin'? ‐ Yeah, good, Ray.
你好吗? - 嗯 很好
‐ How are you? ‐ Yeah, good.
怎么了?
What's happening?
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
当然 好
Sure, yeah.
怎么了?
What's up?
呃 听着 我…我知道 你知道的
Uh, look, I...I know that you know
弗雷迪有点赌博问题
Freddy's got a bit of a gambling problem.
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 他有麻烦了
But, um, he's in a bit of trouble.
喂 我能帮你吗?
Oi, can I help ya?
是的 我在找雷米 - 为什么?
‐ Yeah, I'm looking for Remy. ‐ Why?
我的一个朋友欠了他一些钱
A mate of mine owes him some money.
你的朋友是谁? - 弗雷迪·维拉
‐ Who's your mate? ‐ Freddy Vellah.
你和那狗屎是朋友吗?
You're friends with that piece of shit?
乞丐不能挑肥拣瘦 伙计
Beggars can't be choosers, mate.
那你想做什么?您想帮他还吗?
So what do you want? You here to pay your buddy's tab?
我没那么慷慨 他在上面吗?
I'm not that generous. Is he up there?
你告诉那个混♥蛋♥ 如果他下周还不还钱
You tell that dickhead if he doesn't pay in the next week,
不会让他不会好过
he ain't gonna be walking so good.
什么 操!
What... Fuck!
啊!该死!
Arggh! Goddammit!
操 -你好吗 伙计?好吧
‐ Fuck! ‐ How you going, mate? Alright?
很好 你? - 是的
‐ Good. You? ‐ Yeah.
我们可以谈谈吗? - 可以
‐ Can we talk? ‐ We can do that.
操!
Fuck!
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
我是弗雷迪的朋友
I'm a mate of Freddy's.
人人都知道 他是个混♥蛋♥
Everybody knows he's a degenerate.
我希望你能 呃 对他宽容点
I was hoping you could, uh, go easy on him.
如果我对他不宽容呢?
And if I don't go easy on him?
我不是来威胁人的 伙计
I'm not here to threaten anybody, mate.
我只是想请你帮个忙 就这样
I'm just here asking for a favour, that's it.
嗯 我懂得知恩图报 所以. . .
Um, I know how to repay one, so...
只要打听一下我的情况
Just ask around about me.
好的
OK.
你是谁?
And who are you?
雷·肖斯密斯
Ray Shoesmith.
我以为你和弗雷迪闹翻了
I thought you and Freddy had a falling ‐ out.
呃 我们刚刚经历了一段艰难的时期
Uh, we just had a rough patch.
好极了
Fair enough.
嗯 我不能把账一笔勾销
Well, I can't wipe the debt.
是的 我没想让你这么做
Yeah, I don't expect you to.
如果你能给他多一点时间的话
You know, if you can just give him a bit more time.
嗯 我能做到
Yeah, I can do that.
很好
Beauty.
很高兴见到你 - 彼此
‐ Good to meet you. ‐ Likewise.
你知道那是谁吗?
Do you know who that was?
他妈的小丑
Some fuckin' clown.
那就是魔术师
That was the Magician.
什么?
The what?
是的
‐ Yeah.
嘿 你们在干什么?
Hey, what are you guys doing?
制♥作♥海报
Making posters.
哦 为了什么
Oh, yeah. What for?
气候变化的集♥会♥
The climate change rally.
在城市里
In the city.
哦 .. 哦 ..
Oh. Ohhhh.
气候变化 嗯?
Climate change, eh?
你们不相信这些垃圾 是吗?
You guys don't believe in that rubbish, do you?
这不是垃圾
It's not rubbish.
拜托 大家都知道温度在上升
Come on, everyone knows that temperatures are rising
因为化学烟雾的存在
because of the chemtrails.
什么是化学烟雾? - 那些飞机
‐ What are chemtrails? ‐ You know, the planes.
飞机在释放化学物质
The planes are releasing chemicals, you know,
像钡、铝、锶
like barium, aluminium, strontium.
这是碳排放 而不是垃圾
It's carbon emissions and it's not rubbish.
哦 好的 葛丽塔
Oh. OK, Greta.
好的 boomer
OK, boomer.
你知道 boomer 是什么吗?
You even know what a boomer is?
你是 boomer - 不
‐ You're a boomer. ‐ No.
Boomers 出生于二战后
Boomers are born after World War II
直到20世纪60年代末
and up until the late 1960s.
我没那么老 - 你看起来有那么老
‐ I'm not that old. ‐ You look that old.
是的
‐ Yeah.
我去
‐ I got it.
哦 好的
Oh, OK.
你好吗? - 不错
‐ How are ya? ‐ Yeah, not bad.
我们从后面出去
We'll go out the back.
五天
Five days.
不 不 你还需要这么做
No, no. You still need to do it.
跟卡伦谈谈
Just talk to Cullen.
是的 他会来的
Yeah, he'll be here.
不管怎样 我会给你回电♥话♥的
Anyway, I'll call you back.
他来了
Here he is.
你昨晚睡得好吗?
Did you get a good night's sleep?
要喝咖啡吗?
Do you want coffee?
有没有无咖♥啡♥因♥的?
‐ Any decaf?
不 我们没有无咖♥啡♥因♥的
No. We don't have decaf.
那算了 伙计
I'll give it a miss, mate.
你好吗?
How are ya?
啊!!
Ah!
佐 佐!
Zo ‐ Zo!
嗨
Hi.
佐伊 我想让你见见雷
Zoe, I'd like you to meet Ray.
‐ 嘿
‐ Hey
‐ 嘿
‐ Hey
好吧 这不是由你决定的 对吗?
Yeah, well, that's not up to you to decide, is it?
好吧 不管他说什么 就是星期二
Yeah, well, whatever he says, it's Tuesday.
就他妈的星期二 - 好的 明白了
‐ It's just fuckin' Tuesday. ‐ OK, got it.
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表