剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
我妻子和别人偷♥情♥
Well, my wife started seeing this dude
背着我有一段时间了
behind my back for a while.
这不是第一次了
You know, it wasn't the first time.
嗯
Mmm.
是的 她在和这个家伙约会
But, yeah, she was seeing this dude
她和他一起走了
and she took off with him,
我真的一点也不在乎
and I didn't really give a shit about that.
嗯 好吧 其实 我在乎
Uh, well, like, I did.
问题是 嗯
The problem was, um,
我们有一个孩子
we have a kid together
我只是…我只是想看看我的女儿
and, yeah, so I just...I just wanted to see my daughter
确保她没事 因为她才9岁
and make sure she was OK 'cause, yeah, she's only 9.
总之 长话短说
Yeah, anyway, to cut a long story short,
她对我申请了限制令
she took an AVO out on me
但我不知道有申请限制令
and I didn't realise, like, you can't even text somebody
又没有发短♥信♥通知
when they've taken an AVO out on ya.
我给她发了几次短♥信♥ 只是说
I texted her a few times just saying, you know,
我想见女儿之类的话
I want to see my daughter and all that,
结果 她报了警
and, yeah, she told the cops
所以 现在 我因为违反限制令进来了
and so now I'm in here for breaching the AVO.
哦 真♥他♥妈♥的
‐Oh, that's fucked.
你怎么进来的?
What are you in here for?
强♥奸♥
Rape.
操
Shit.
嗯
Mmm.
本来该收手的 但我他妈的就喜欢这样做 你知道吗?
I should stop, but I just fucking love doing it, you know?
爱强♥奸♥
‐Love raping.
哦 是的 嗯 你有 你可能 是
Oh, yeah, well, you've got... You're probably... Yeah.
这...也轮不到我来评判
That's... Yeah, it's not for me to judge, hey?
你从来没有强♥奸♥过任何人吗? - 我? 没有
‐ You never raped anybody? ‐Me? No.
怎么会?
How come?
嗯…怎么了?
Um...how come?
我只是 我真的不知道
I just... Yeah, don't know really.
只是不太喜欢
Just not really into it.
但是 就像
But, like...
怎么 你觉得这样
What, do you think there's something
有什么问题吗?
wrong with it or something?
不 不 . .
No, no....
我又不是强♥奸♥女人之类的
I mean, it's not like I rape women and shit.
哦 好的
Oh, OK.
只强♥奸♥男人
Just blokes.
噢 嗯
Huh. Yeah, well...
哦 你♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, you fuck.
操
Fuck me.
哦
Oh!
我是雷
I'm Ray anyway.
我是亚当
I'm Adam.
很高兴认识你 - 该死的
‐ Good to meet you. ‐Fucking hell.
差点心脏病发作
Almost had a fucking heart attack.
抱歉 伙计
‐Sorry about that, mate.
没忍♥住 情不自禁
Couldn't resist. Had to do it.
嘿 是你♥爸♥爸
Hey, it's your dad.
喂嘿 亲爱的
Hello? ‐Hey, sweetheart.
你好吗 - 好 你在哪?
‐How are ya? ‐Good. Where are you?
嗯 昆士兰
Uh, Queensland.
昆士兰州在哪里?
But where in Queensland?
嗯
Um...
在布里斯班附近
Near Brisbane.
在学校怎么样 - 还好
‐ How's school? ‐Good.
你什么时候回来?
When are you coming back?
可能两、三个星期吧
Probably two, three weeks maybe.
但愿是什么意思
What do you mean, hopefully?
也不是 但愿 你懂的
Oh, not hopefully. You know what I mean?
嗯
Um...
只是 你知道
Just, you know,
我可能会
like, I'll probably be back in...
你知道 大概两到三个星期
You know, probably two to three weeks.
你怎么这么奇怪?
Why are you being weird?
我没有奇怪
I'm not being weird.
我只是 呃 一切都很好
I'm just, uh... You know, everything's good.
而且 呃 你知道 向前看
And, uh, you know, just look forward
希望 回来的时候能见你
to seeing you when I get back.
好的 好
‐OK. ‐OK?
好的 我爱你
Alright, I love you.
爱你
Love you.
爸爸很奇怪
Dad's being weird.
什么时候不奇怪?
Mm, what's new?
♪ 'Cause he gets up in the morning
♪ And he goes to work at nine
♪ And he comes back home at 5:30
♪ Gets the same train every time
♪ 'Cause his world is built 'round punctuality
♪ It never fails
♪ And he's, oh, so good
♪ And he's, oh, so fine
♪ And he's, oh, so healthy
♪ In his body and his mind
♪ He's a well‐respected man about town
♪ Doing the best things
♪ So conservatively
♪ And his mother goes to meetings
♪ While his father pulls the maid
♪ And she stirs the tea with councillors
♪ While discussing foreign trade
♪ And she passes looks as well as bills
♪ At every suave young man
♪ 'Cause he's, oh, so good... ♪
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表