剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
我想 ....
I think I'll...
我想 .. 我不喜欢这个 - 你不喜欢鱼子酱?
‐ I think I'll pass on that. ‐ You don't like caviar?
呃 …从来没有试过 说实话
Uh never...never tried it to be honest.
你知道 这东西这么贵是有原因的 兄弟
You know there's a reason it's so expensive bro.
为什么?
Why's that?
因为它尝起来 真好吃!
Because it tastes fuckin' delicious!
我不知道 伙计 - 真的吗?
I wouldn't know mate. ‐ Really?
谢谢 亲爱的
‐ Thanks love.
你在开玩笑吗? - 是吗?
‐ You kidding? ‐ Good?
嗯!所以
Mmm! So...
我有一小队人
‐ I've only got a small crew.
但 我想把它扩张一下
‐ But I'm looking to upsize.
你有兴趣加入吗?
Would you be interested in coming on board?
我不是那种加入团队的人
Yeah I'm not really a join ‐ a ‐ crew kinda guy.
你知道我的意思吗?
‐ You know what I mean?
但是 我很感激你的提议
But uh...you know I appreciate the offer.
你知道 没有冒犯的意思
‐ You know no offence.
我更像是一个. . . .
But yeah I'm more of a...
我更喜欢自♥由♥职业者
I prefer to freelance.
很正常
Fair enough.
不过 如果您愿意 我想让你送一些货?
I might have some delivery work for you though if you're keen?
不管你想做什么 我都干
whatever you've got throw it at me.
有什么你不愿意做的吗?
Anything you won't do?
如果钱够多 我他妈的什么都可以做
Mate if the money's right I'll fucking do anything.
他可以做任何事!
‐ He'll do anything! Ooh!
伙计 太好了 太好了
Oh mate that's great.He's great.
稍等一下
Excuse me.
这个 弗雷迪
Here yeah Freddy.
试试看
Try that.
继续
Go on.
好的 . 没问题
Yep. OK. Done.
你觉得怎么样? - 嗯 我很喜欢
‐ How'd you go with that? ‐ Yeah loved it.
真的? 你喜欢这个?
Really? You liked it?
是的 很好吃
‐ Yeah it's delicious.
他不喜欢
He didn't like it.
他讨厌这个 - 他真的的很讨厌
‐ He hates it. ‐ He fucking hates it!
我不讨厌它
‐ I don't hate it.
我不讨厌它 我喜欢它 - 你♥他♥妈♥的讨厌它!
‐ I don't hate it. I like it. ‐ You fucking hate it!
不 - 承认吧
‐ No. ‐ Just admit it.
你可以说你讨厌它 伙计
You can say you hate it mate.
干杯 雷
Cheers Ray.
干杯 伙计
Cheers mate.
很高兴见到你 伙计
Good to see you mate.
你为什么不买♥♥些除草剂呢?
Why don't you buy some weed killer?
嗯 我喜欢自己拔
Mmm I like to pull them.
公主殿下怎么样?
How's Her Highness?
她很好
She's good.
她有男朋友了
She's got a boyfriend.
什么?
A what?
你不知道什么是男朋友?
You don't know what a boyfriend is?
她才12岁
She's 12.
是的 我知道她多大了 他们不接吻什么的
Yeah I know how old she is. They don't kiss or anything.
那么 重点是什么?
So what's the point?
无论如何 她不想让你知道 所以什么也别说
Anyway she doesn't want you to know so don't say anything.
嗯 说曹操 曹操到
Uh ‐ huh. Speak of the devil.
我订了2点一条道
So I booked a lane at 2.
保龄球
Bowling?
是的 - 我不想去打保龄球
‐ Yeah. ‐ I don't wanna go bowling.
为什么不呢? - 我12岁了
‐ Why not? ‐ I'm 12.
那么 你想做什么呢?
So what do you wanna do then?
就..待着
Just chill.
最近怎么样?
So what's been happening?
很好
Good.
好的 我们走吧
OK let's go.
再见 亲爱的 - 再见 妈妈
‐ 'Bye sweetie. ‐ 'Bye Mum.
嘿 爸爸? - 嗯?
‐ Hey Dad? ‐ Yeah?
加里叔叔怎么会住在这里?
How come Uncle Gary's staying here?
他和妻子分开了
He split up with his wife.
他离婚了?
He got divorced?
分居
Separated.
有什么区别?
What's the difference?
嗯 . . .
Um...
“分开”有点像
Well 'separated' is kinda like
还没有离婚 但已已经不一起住了
you're not divorced yet but you don't live together.
为什么人们会离婚 然后又结婚?
How come people get divorced then get married again?
嗯
Um...
你知道 他们会遇到其他人
You know they meet somebody else,
坠入爱河
fall in love you know?
你还会再结婚吗?
Are you ever gonna get married again?
如果我遇到合适的人 也许吧
Yeah if I meet the right person maybe.
我不知道 我在人际关系中从来都不走运
I don't know. I've never been lucky in relationships.
为什么?
Why?
有些人是 有些人不是 你知道吗?
Some people are some people aren't you know?
我想 我注定要一个人生活
I think I'm just destined to be on my own.
我不会结婚的
I'm not gonna get married.
嗯?嗯 你不必这么做
Mmm? Well you don't have to.
我会有很多男朋友
I'm just gonna have lots of boyfriends.
嗯 . . 随你的便吧
Mmm. Do what you want.
等你到了30岁
Soon as you turn 30.
30?! 我不会等到30 30都老了
30?! I'm not waiting till I'm 30. I'll be old.
那29
29 then.
‐ 天哪
‐ Holy...
是怀孕了
It's a baby.
嗯 我没想说的
Well I didn't wanna say anything
以为你只是胖了
just in case you got fat.
谢谢 你真好
Thanks. That's good of you.
怀了多久了?
How far along are ya?
嗯…18周
Um...18 weeks.
男孩?女孩?
Boy? Girl?
我们还不想知道
Uh we don't wanna know.
你知道布里特妮吗? - 嗯 当然
‐ Fair enough ‐ Did you know with Brit?
呃 我不得不. . .
Uh well I had to...
我必须知道 所以. . .
I had to know so...
你不喜欢惊喜 是吗 雷?
Yeah you don't like surprises do you Ray?
不 当然不
No certainly don't.
布里特妮怎么样?
How is Brit?
她很好 . . 小大人似的
Yeah she's good. You know 12 going on 20.
我很想那个孩子
I miss that kid.
她也很想你
she misses you too so...
布鲁西怎么样?
How's Brucey?
布鲁西在我们分手三个月后去世了
Um Brucey passed about um three months after we split up.
操 我…
Fuck. I...
呃…见鬼 呃
Uh...shit um...
对不起 - 哦 没事的
‐ Sorry. ‐ Oh look no.
这样也好 我是说 你知道 他. . .
Look it's for the best.I mean you know he was...
他后来恶化的很快
You know he went downhill pretty quick
而且也不幸福
and he wasn't happy.
所以 你知道 那是
So you know it was...
这样也是解脱吧 我想...
‐ It was for the best I think.
那么 你呢?你…你幸福吗?
So what about you?You...you happy?
你看起来很高兴
‐ You look happy.
嗯…是的 - 是吗?
‐ Um...yeah. ‐ Yeah?
是的 不 是的 我...
Yeah no. Yeah I am.
我很高兴 - 那很好
‐ I'm happy. ‐ That's good.
你快乐吗?
Are you happy?
正在努力
I'll get there you know?
我得
I gotta...
嘿 - 哦 你的车来了
‐ Hey. ‐ Oh your lift.
好吧 很高兴见到你
Alright well good to see you.
我很高兴 你高兴 亲爱的
I'm glad you're happy darling.
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表