剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
你说的情况是什么意思?
What do you mean, a situation?
嗯 我正在开车
Well, I was driving down the road
这两个人就
and these two guys just decided
突然从我前面冲出来了
that they were gonna cross in front of the car
当时我正在开车
while I was driving.
所以 我必须改变方向才能绕过他们 对吗
So, I...you know, I have to veer to get around them, right,
否则我就会碾碎他们
otherwise I'm gonna run 'em over.
我绕过去的时候
As I go past them,
其中一个人拍了我车的后视镜
one of the guys slapped the side mirror on the car,
所以我把车停在路边 我说 “伙计 怎么了?”
so I pulled over and I'm like,"Mate, what's the problem?"
我在想这家伙为什么这么生气
I'm trying to figure out what this guy's so angry about.
我还没反应过来之前 那家伙就在向我挥拳
before I know it, the guy's swinging at me,
打我的脸
punch me in the face.
我想 …我得保护自己
I'm like, you know...I gotta defend myself.
我不想让我的头被打
Like, I'm not gonna get my head punched in,
所以我打了他
so I hit him and
警♥察♥就在附近 很不幸 很近
the cops were there, unfortunately, pretty close
他们看到我打了他 所以把我还押了回去
and they saw me hit him and so they put me in remand.
什么是还押?
What's remand?
还押是 嗯
Remand is, um...
那就是他们放你的地方
That's the place where they put you
他们试图弄清楚
when they're trying to figure out
你是否做了错事 对吗?
whether you've done the wrong thing or not, right?
我没有上法庭 也没有被定罪
So, I didn't go to court,I wasn't convicted,
也没有被判有罪
I wasn't found guilty.
他们只是把我关在那里 这样他们就可以调查了
They just put me in there so they could investigate
然后 发现不是我先动手的
and found out what happened
警方调查后
So, police investigated,
他们发现 我没有先动手
they found out that I didn't start the fight,
是另一个人先打我
it was the other guy trying to hit me
我只是想保护自己
and that I was just trying to defend myself,
所以 他们把我从监狱里放了出来
so they released me out of jail.
你为什么撒谎?
Why did you lie?
因为我不想你担心
'Cause I didn't wanna worry you.
但 你不应该撒谎
but you shouldn't lie.
我知道
I know.
我应该告诉你的
I should have told you.
很抱歉 我没有说
And I'm sorry that I didn't
好了吗 - 随便
‐ OK? ‐ Whatever.
我真的很抱歉 我.....
I am actually really sorry that I...
只是被我发现了 才感到抱歉
You're just sorry that I found out.
如果我对你撒谎 你也不会开心的
You wouldn't like it if I lied to you.
很公平
Fair enough.
你好吗? - 很好 谢谢
‐ How you going? ‐ Good, thanks.
我是布列塔尼的爸爸 - 哦
‐ I'm Brittany's dad. ‐ Oh.
嗯 布里特说 嗯 你知道 嗯
Um, Brit said that, um, you know, uh,
你不想让罗米和她来往
Romy didn't wanna...you didn't want her to come and stay
因为你听说我进过监狱
'cause you'd heard I'd been in jail.
哦 是的 好吧 听着 我们只是
Oh, yeah. Well, look, we just...
那只是我听到的一些事情 所以
that was just something that I'd heard, so...
不 我的意思是 我对这件事不感兴趣
Look, no, I mean, I'm not upset about it or anything.
我只是想过来向你解释一下
But it's just I wanted to come round and explain to you
因为 好像 每个人都在谈论这些事情
'cause it's kinda like everybody's kind of talking
还有…还有 嗯
and...and, um...
基本上 发生的是 嗯
basically what happened was, um,
这有点像路怒症之类的事
it was kind of like a road rage sort of incident.
我是为了保护自己
Um, I defended myself, um,
不幸的是 另一个人的情况更糟
and, unfortunately, the other guy came off worse for wear,
所以他对我提出指控
you know what I mean, so he pressed charges against me.
所以
So...
警♥察♥已经调查过了
he cops investigated
他们发现 不是我的错
and they found out that I wasn't at fault,
所以 他们驳回了那些指控
so they dismissed all the charges
而且 你知道
and, you know...
嗯 对不起
Well, I'm sorry.
而且…你说得对 大家都在讨论
And...and you're right about everyone talking.
所以… - 好的 很好
‐ So... ‐ OK, great.
谢谢你的解释
Well, thank you for explaining.
是的 所以 你知道
Yeah, look, so, you know,
布里特妮还是想让罗米过来玩
Brit's still keen to, you know, have Romy stay over.
所以 如果你想… - 她很乐意去的
‐ So if you wanna... ‐ She'd love to come and stay.
很好
Awesome.
但是我们…我们得去看她奶奶
But we've, um...we've gotta go and see her grandmother,
他现在身体不太好 所以
who's really not very well at the moment, so...
哦 现在? - 是的
‐ Oh. Now? ‐ Yeah.
那太不巧了 - 是的
‐ That's no good. ‐ Yeah. Thank you.
好的 - 嗯 也许 下次吧
‐ Alright. ‐ But, mmm, another time maybe.
是 是 当然
Yeah, yeah, sure
好的
Great.
好的 - 好的
‐ OK. ‐ OK.
呃 她得去看她奶奶
Uh, she's gotta go see her grandma.
因为她病得很重
Uh...because she's sick, apparently.
所以
So...
随便吧
Whatever.
♪ I was lying in bed Was almost fast asleep
♪ About to drift off into the deep
♪ Wasn't the telephone ringin' Wasn't the doorbell
♪ Wasn't a dream as far as I could tell
♪ Tap, tap window
♪ Someone's throwing stones
♪ Into somebody else's home
♪ I jumped out of bed I stood on the cat
♪ I looked out the window at the laundromat
♪ You were standing naked in your uniform
♪ Bundles of washing all dirty and torn
♪ Tap, tap window Someone's throwing stones
♪ Into somebody else's home
♪ Don't throw stones. ♪
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表