剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
嗯 有时候
Yeah, sometimes.
我真的很喜欢她
I really liked her.
嗯 我也是
Mm. So did I.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我也爱你
Love you too.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
什么
What?
你吃了什么东西吗?
Have you taken something?
不
No.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
骗人 那是你的工作 不是吗 雷?
Yeah, that's your job, isn't it, Ray?
你吃了什么?
What have you taken?
没有什么
Nothing.
你拿走了一些东西 我看得出来 是什么?
Yeah, you've taken something. I can tell. So, what is it?
嗯…一种药片
Um...I had a cap.
什么药片?
What's a cap?
我不知道 M - D - A什么的?
I don't know. M ‐ D ‐ A something?
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where'd you get it?
一个朋友
Just a friend.
什么朋友? - 只是学校里的某个人
‐ What friend? ‐ Just someone at school.
谁? - 不重要
‐ Who? ‐ Doesn't matter.
这很重要 好吗?是谁给你的?
It does matter, OK? Who gave it to you?
放松点 爸爸
Relax, Dad.
盖斯 - 什么?
‐ Gaz. ‐ Yeah?
看着布里特 好吗? - 当然
‐ Keep an eye on Brit, will you? ‐ Sure.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
好吧
Alright.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
拉特斯
Laters.
你从哪儿弄来的药片? - 嗯?
‐ Where'd you get the cap? ‐ Huh?
你给我女儿的药片
Cap you gave my daughter.
你从哪里弄来的? - 什么药片?
‐ Where'd you get it? ‐ What cap?
伙计 你不告诉我我想知道的
Mate, you don't tell me what I wanna know,
我就会用滑板打爆你的头
I'm gonna beat you around the head with that skateboard.
你从哪儿弄来的药片? - 我从特洛伊那买♥♥的
‐ Where'd you get the cap? ‐ OK! I got it from Troy.
特洛伊谁? - 我不知道他的姓
‐ Troy who? ‐ I don't know his last name.
他住在哪里? - 卡特街
‐ Where's he live? ‐ Somewhere on Carter Street.
告诉我门牌号♥ - 我不知道门牌号♥
‐ Give me a number. ‐ I don't know the number.
我不知道… 是座红砖房♥子
I don't know the... It's a red brick house.
有一个… - 有一个黄色的车♥库♥门
There's a... There's a yellow garage door.
你上的这所学校 不准再去了
That school you go to, right, you don't go there no more.
明白了吗?
You got it? Alright?
如果我再看到你和我女儿在一起... ...
And if I ever see you with my daughter again, OK...
…我要把你的蛋蛋切掉
..I'm gonna cut your balls off.
好吗?现在 他妈的滚蛋
Yeah? Now, get the fuck out of here.
‐ 你好
‐ Hello
这是谁来了?一只小猫咪
What have we got here, then? A little baby pussycat.
来找奶喝
She's come to get some milk.
进来
Come in.
把门关上
Close the door.
嗯 坐
Mm, take a seat.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
哦 该死的
Oh, fucking hell.
你很在行
You're an expert.
给你
Come here.
看看你
Look at you.
看看你的小鼻子 它就像一个小按钮
Look at your little nose. It's like a little button.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
出去
Get out.
走!
Go!
继续
Yeah. Keep going. Yeah.
回来啦 伙计
That's it. G'day, mate.
就这样 然后回来 好
That's it. And back. OK.
然后我的 哦
Then it's me. Oh!
要快!要快
Gotta be quick! Gotta be quick.
我不想让你再见艾德里安 好吗?
Don't want you seeingthat Adrian again, OK?
这不是他的错 是我想试试
It's not his fault.I wanted to try it.
我不在乎是谁的错 好吗?
I don't care whose fault it was,alright?
我不想让你见到他 就是这样
I don't want you seeing him. That's it.
胡说八道
That's bullshit.
注意语言 - 那又怎样?你要杀我?
‐ Watch the language. ‐ Or what? You're gonna shoot me?
不 我会开枪打死你的男朋友
No, I'll just shoot your boyfriend.
你的前男友 - 太好了
‐ Your ex ‐ boyfriend. ‐ Great.
然后你可以回到你所属的监狱
Then you can go back to prison where you belong.
如果我再看到你和他在一起
So, if I see you with him again,
我会告诉你妈妈关于药片的事
I'll tell your mother about the cap, OK,
然后 你去和她解释 好吗?
and then you can deal with her, OK?
好的 我会告诉她 你家里有枪
Fine. I'll tell her you have a gun in the house.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
你哪儿也不能去
You're not going anywhere.
我会打电♥话♥给妈妈 她可以来接我
I'll call Mum. She can come get me.
无所谓 - 很好!
‐ Fine by me. ‐ Fine!
像猫一样灵敏
Reflexes of a cat.
好吃吗?
Any good?
我喜欢加橄榄的
I like it with olives, though.
嗯 我用完了
Yeah, I ran out.
我不想再和你吵架了
I don't want to fight with you anymore.
我也是
Me either.
我只是担心你而已
I just worry about you, that's all,
知道吗?
you know?
再过几年 你就长大了
In a couple of years, you'll be grown up.
你会去外面的世界
You'll be out therein the world.
你不了解的是
The thing you don't understand is, you know,
那里有坏人 知道吗?
there's bad people out there, you know?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
恶毒的坏人 做很坏事
Evil. Bad people doing bad stuff, you know?
比如 什么? - 我不能告诉你
‐ Like what? ‐ I can't even tell you.
为什么?
Why?
如果我告诉你 你会害怕得不敢出去
You'd be too scared to go out the front door if I told you.
我是说 你知道 当我还是个孩子的时候. . . .
I mean, you know, when I was a kid...
…我并不总是按照别人告诉我的那样做
..I didn't always dowhat I was told.
你知道 我做了些淘气的事
I did naughty stuff, you know.
你会做些淘气的事
You're gonna do naughty stuff.
所有的孩子都这样 你知道吗?
All kids do, you know?
但是
But...
…我不想让你感觉 嗯. . .
..I don't want you to feel like, um...
我不想让你觉得
I don't...I don't want you to feel like
你不愿告诉我什么 因为你害怕
you can't tell me something because you're scared of
我会怎么反应
how I'm gonna react, you know?
我想让你觉得 如果你处境不好
I want you to feel like, if you get in a bad situation,
嗯 你知道你有麻烦了
um, you know, you're in trouble,
我想让你觉得 你可以和我说 好吗?
I want you to feel like you can talk to me, OK?
那是 你知道的....
That's, you know...
我没法担心你 抱歉
I can't help worrying about you. Sorry.
但是 你知道 我担心你 是因为我爱你
But, you know, I worry about you 'cause I love you.
你知道的 对吧?
You know that, right?
啊 谢谢你 爸爸
Aww, thanks, Dad.
你这个小混♥蛋♥
You little shit.
♪ 有很多人在谈论
♪ There's been a lot of talk around
♪ That you've been seen with a certain party
♪ 有人看见你和某人在一起
♪ And now I'm so afraid
♪ 现在我很害怕
♪ I'm losing you
♪ 我要失去你了
♪ Oh, baby
♪ 哦 宝贝
♪ Don't tell me you don't want my love
♪ 不要告诉我 你不想要我的爱
♪ I couldn't give it to just anybody
♪ 我不能把它给任何人
♪ Baby, won't you tell me
♪ 宝贝 你能告诉我吗
♪ It's not true?
♪ 这是真的吗?
♪ Don't leave me, baby
♪ 不要离开我 宝贝
♪ Don't tell me it's over
♪ 别告诉我 一切都结束了
♪ After I trusted you...
♪ 在我信任你之后. . .
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表