剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表
“然后在她知道是什么击中她之前离开那里 ”
"and then be out of there before she even knows what hit her."
嗯? ‐ 嗯
‐ Huh? ‐ Mm.
所以 他以每小时1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英里的速度
So, he zooms down, 10,000 miles an hour,
快速给她来了几下
gives her a quick couple of pumps, blows his load
然后在一秒之内离开对吧 对吗?
and he's gone in, like,half a second, right?
神奇女侠跳起来说
Wonder Woman jumps to her feet and goes,
“那他妈的是什么?!"
"What the fuck was that?!"
隐形人说
The Invisible Man goes,
“我不知道 但我的屁♥眼♥疼死了”
"I don't know, but my arsehole's fucking killing me."
把他搞得屁滚尿流
‐ Fucked him up the arse.
超人可以看到他
Superman would be able to see him, though.
不 他是隐形的
No, he wouldn't. He's invisible.
但在现实生活中
Yeah, but, like, in real life,
他有他妈的X光视力
'cause he's got that fuckin',um, X ‐ ray vision.
X光视力会让你看穿狗屎
Yeah, but X ‐ ray vision helps you to see through shit.
它不能帮你看到隐形的东西
It doesn't help you to see stuff that's invisible.
那他的热视力怎么样?
What about that heat vision thing he's got?
他能看到红外线和其他东西
He sees infrared and all that kind of crap.
伙计 这是个玩笑
Oh, mate, it's a joke.It's a joke.
星际飞船“企业号♥”和卫生纸是什么
What does the Starship'Enterprise' and toilet paper
有共同点吗?
have in common?
不知道 什么?
Don't know. What?
他们都在天王星上搜寻克林贡人
They both search Uranus for Klingons.
嗯 - 你不喜欢吗?
‐ Eh. ‐ Don't like it?
嗯 还不错
Eh, it's not bad.
超人笑话更好
Superman joke's better.
嗯
Mm.
哦 伙计. . .
Oh, mate...
我知道你刚出来
..I know you just got out,
但我需要你帮我一个忙
but I need you to do me a favour.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
我需要你去我家给我拿点东西
I need you to go to my house,grab something for me.
什么
What?
你知道我的藏东西的地方吗? - 嗯
‐ You know my stash spot? ‐ Mm.
我需要你进去拿一个黑色的塑料袋
I need you to go in there and grab the black plastic bag.
里面有什么?你的色情电影?
What's in it? Your pee ‐ pee movies?
不 我已经有了 - 哦 很好
‐ No, I've already got those. ‐ Oh, good.
就拿那个黑色袋子 - 好的
‐ Just grab the black bag. ‐ Alright.
谢谢 伙计 非常感谢
Thanks, mate. I appreciate it.
你进来吧
In you come.
你好 雷
Hello, Ray.
你好吗?
How you going?
你需要的东西在哪里?
Where are these things you need?
地下室
Basement.
你先请
After you.
没事吧?
You right?
你没事吧?
Are you right?
未来的女性 是吗?
Future's female, is it?
当然是
Sure is.
包里有什么 雷?你的色情电影?
What's in the bag, Ray? Your pee ‐ pee movies?
是加里的
They were Gary's.
你怎么?
‐ How'd you go?
塔特的新男友有点傻♥逼♥
Tat's new boyfriend's a bit of a cunt.
嗯 应该杀了她 - 嗯
‐ Mm. Should have shot her. ‐ Yeah.
那么 这是什么?
So, what's this?
打开它
Open it.
这是怎么一回事?
What is it?
飞机杯. - 什么?
‐ A Vajankle. ‐ A what?
飞机杯
A Vajankle
用来做什么?- 用它来打飞机
‐ What do you do with it? ‐ You jerk off with it.
你把你的弟弟放在这里面了?
You've had your cock in this?
是
Yeah. Oi!
这里 这里 看
Here, here, here, have a look.
看 你把你的弟弟放进去
See? You put your cock in it.
你的弟弟和阴♥道♥在这里
You put your cock in this part with the vagina
然后你玩这只脚
and then you play with the foot.
什么
What?
你为什么要把你的弟弟放在一只脚里?
Why would you put your cock in a foot?
因为我有恋足癖
'Cause I've got a foot fetish.
你得治疗一下 伙计
‐ You need help, mate.
在你尝试之前 不要否定它 雷
Don't knock it till you try it, Ray.
你好? - 雷 你有空吗?
‐ Hello? ‐ Ray, you free?
是啊 伙计 怎么了?
Yeah, mate, what's up?
我给你找了个活 - 好的 是什么
‐ I've got a job for you.‐ OK. What is it?
这边
This way.
就在下面
Just down here.
在这里
In here.
就站在那里 是吗?
Just gonna stand there,are you?
发生了什么事了? - 他妈的有关系?
‐ What happened? ‐ Does it fuckin' matter?
把这婊♥子♥弄出去
Look, get this bitch out of here.
我的家人会在一个小时左右回家
My folks are gonna be home in, like, an hour or so.
她也是某人的女儿 混♥蛋♥
She's somebody's daughter, fuckhead.
过去那一边
Get around that side.
把她抬起来
‐ Lift her up.
那边
Go around.
去开门 - 好
‐ Get the door. ‐ OK.
怎么样? - 嗯 很好
‐ How'd you go? ‐ Yeah, good.
你想让我怎么处理它?
What do you want me to do with it?
把它带到杜拉尔去 兰布尔路 三号♥
Take it out to Dural. Bramble Road, lot three.
农舍后面有一个养猪场
There's a piggery out the back of the farmhouse there.
喂猪
Feed it to the pigs.
好
OK.
♪ When things went wrong, baby?
♪ Who did you run to... ♪
♪ And find a shoulder to lay your head upon?
♪ Baby, wasn't I there?
♪ Didn't I takegood care of you?
♪ No, no, I can't believe you're leaving me
♪ 跟我在一起 宝贝
♪ Stay with me, baby
♪ 请和我在一起 宝贝
♪ Please stay with me, baby
♪ 哦 和我在一起 宝贝
♪ Oh, stay with me, baby
♪ 我不能继续了
♪ I can't go on
♪ Who did you touch
♪ When you needed
♪ Tenderness?
♪ I gave you so much
♪ And in return
♪ I found happiness... ♪
剧集 | 中间人先生(2018) | 导航列表