剧集 | 加布好老师 | 导航列表
I guess I have to invest in myself too.
这就对了
There you go.
我要投资十盒巧克力
Well, I'm gonna invest in ten boxes of chocolate.
收钱吧
Bill me.
我现在先拿走一盒 确保它们好吃
I'm gonna take one right now and make sure they're good.
如果你需要我 我会在我车里 昏过去了
If you need me, I'll be in my car, passed out.
这几天很疯狂 是吧
It's been a crazy couple of days, huh?
不算啦
Oh, not really.
我给一个素未谋面的人打了电♥话♥
I called a guy I've never met
他对我说的一切都充耳不闻
who ignored everything I said,
现在你要嫁给他了
and now you're gonna marry him.
无聊
Boring.
他挺棒的 对吧
He's pretty great, isn't he?
是啊 对南达科他州来说吧
Yeah, for South Dakota.
还有北达科他州 南美洲 北美洲
North Dakota, South America, North America.
我不是同性恋 但如果我们被关在一起
Yeah, I'm not gay, but you know, if we were locked up...
嗯
Yeah.
他挺好的
He is pretty great.
你知道谁也挺好的吗
You know who else is great?
你
You.
加布尔 我不确定
Aw, Gaber. I don't know about that.
有时候我觉得自己是个胆小鬼
Sometimes, I just feel like such a big chicken.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
谁会一个人从牧场搬到大城市啊
Who moves from a cow pasture to a big city by themselves?
勇敢的人
A brave person, that's who.
我从未觉得我是勇敢的人
I never really thought of myself as brave.
有才 聪明 温暖 善良
Talented, smart, warm, kind,
有趣 灵巧 这些都没错啦
funny, crafty, sure...
但我不觉得我勇敢
but never brave.
你该这么认为
Well, you should,
因为你是我认识的最勇敢的人之一
because you're one of the bravest people I know.
-丹尼 -小蛋糕
- Danny? - Shortcake?
我从未像爱你这样爱过别人
You know, I've never loved anyone as much as I've loved you,
你永远都在我心里有特别的位置
and you'll always hold a special place in my heart.
我的眼睛在上面
Uh... My-- My eyes are up here.
别沦陷 妹子 别看
Don't fall for it, girl. Look away.
不 我很勇敢
No, I'm brave.
我可以的
I can do this.
丹尼 我不能跟你搬回家
Danny, I can't move back home with you.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
你一直都和我在一起的 红发姑娘
It's always been you and me, Red.
说到红色[谐音]
Uh, speaking of red,
你们看到了吗 他们要推出新的墨西哥炸卷饼口味
have you guys read the new chimichanga flavors they have?
甚至有照片呢
They even have pictures.
我不能跟你搬回家 丹尼 因为这里就是我家
I can't move back home with you, Danny, because I am home.
不管我要嫁给谁 包括你 帅哥
And whoever I marry, even you, handsome,
都得赢得我的信任
has gotta earn my trust
在长滩和我牵手六个月
by holding hands with me for six months in Long Beach
才能进入备选名单
before they even get into the batter's box.
很高兴得知
Good to know.
抱歉 丹尼 但这是我的条件
I'm sorry, Danny, but those are my terms.
真倒霉 老兄
Hey, tough break, bro.
但咱们能在脸书上互粉吗
But you think we could be Facebook friends?
我发了好友申请 别有压力
I sent you a request, no pressure.
脸书 我们要当室友了
Facebook? We're gonna be roommates.
我需要一个地方住
I'm gonna need a place to stay.
我要回苏福尔斯 结束合同
I'm heading back to Sioux Falls, finishing my contract,
然后搬来这里赢回艾比
and I'm moving here to win Abby back.
长滩 美国最宜居的城市
Long Beach, most livable city in America.
喝点香槟吗
Champagne?
我从未见过有人这么坦然地接受拒绝
I have never seen anyone take rejection so well.
甚至都可以说他很擅长了
He's even good at that.
敬我们勇敢的女孩艾比
To our brave girl, Abby.
敬丹尼
To Danny.
敬加布尔
To Gaber.
敬那个得开车送你们这些醉鬼回家的司机
Yeah, to the guy who has to drive you drunk-asses home.
剧集 | 加布好老师 | 导航列表