剧集 | 加布好老师 | 导航列表
我将远走高飞
I'll fly away
无论外面发生什么
No matter what happens out there,
我只想告诉你们 我多为你们感到骄傲
I just want you guys to know how proud I am of all of you.
有什么事会发生吗
Is something gonna happen?
是啊 没人会说"无论发生什么"
Yeah, no one says, "No matter what happens,"
除非他们知道肯定会有事发生
unless they know something is going to happen.
会发生什么
What's gonna happen?
什么都不会发生
Nothing is gonna happen.
你们今晚要上舞台精彩发挥
You guys're gonna go up tonight and you're gonna kill it,
就是这样
that's what's gonna happen.
麦奇 你准备好了吗
Mikey, you ready?
没有 经过再三考虑
No! Lot of second thoughts,
考虑的结果是我不表演了
and that second thought is that I'm out!
我需要一个管♥理♥员♥ 麦奇
I could use a roadie, Mikey.
砰 你回归了
Boom, you're back in.
你是格蕾丝的管♥理♥员♥
You're Grace's roadie.
-加布 -杰西卡
- Hey, Gabe. - Jessica.
-沃尔特呢 -坏消息
- Where's Walt? - Yeah, bad news.
他不会表演了
He's not gonna perform.
他爸爸放鸽子了 他很生气
His dad flaked, and he's really upset about it.
他肯定很难受
Hmm... Man. He must feel terrible.
实际上 我理解他
Actually, I know he does.
我爸爸以前经常放鸽子[有头屑]
My dad used to flake so much,
我妈妈叫他海飞丝
my mom called him Head & Shoulders.
我希望你能去跟他谈谈
I-- I was kinda hoping you'd go talk to him?
知道吗
You know what?
这的确是正确的事
That would be the right thing to do,
去说服他表演
go and convince him to perform.
是啊 那就太棒了
Yes, that would be great.
你可以留下
And, uh, you could stay,
看他和其他人表演
and see him perform and everyone else perform, and...
我想不出有谁会为此而生气
I can't think of anyone who'd be upset over that.
沃尔特 我一直在找你
Walt. Dude, I've been looking all over for you.
你找到我了
Well, you found me.
现在你去藏 我来倒数
Now, you hide and I'll count.
一 二
One, two...
你不该来教员休息室
You know, you're not supposed to be in the faculty lounge.
这是一个相当排外的俱乐部
It is a pretty exclusive club.
这里可以点酒吗
Is there bottle service?
只有迪克森教练在的时候
Only when Coach Dixon's in here.
-我知道你经历的事 -我很怀疑
- Look, I know what you're going through. - I doubt it.
真的
No, it's true.
我爸爸也没参与我童年的一些重要时刻
My dad wasn't there for some of the big moments in my childhood,
比如说我的童年
like my childhood.
那你为什么要让我难受
Then why'd you set me up for this stomach punch?
你让我跟你一起表演
You told me to go out on a branch with you,
我照做了 结果出事了
so I did, and it snapped.
你说什么呢 我们都没上舞台
What are you talking about? We didn't even go out on stage.
不 我说的是我爸爸不来
No, I'm talking about my dad not coming.
沃尔特 这跟你♥爸♥爸无关 好吗
Walt, this isn't about your dad, okay?
你不能就为了给家长留下深刻印象而表演
You can't just perform to impress a parent.
小甜甜布兰妮就是这样啊
It's what Britney Spears does.
那结果如何呢
And how did that turn out?
她站稳了脚跟 在拉斯维加斯驻唱
She landed on her feet with a residency in Vegas.
有道理
Fair point.
沃尔特 忘了你♥爸♥爸吧
Look, Walt, forget about your dad.
如果他不想看你今晚在舞台上的精彩表演
If he doesn't wanna see you kill it on stage tonight,
那是他的损失
that's his loss.
真的吗
Really?
重要的是
What's important is that
你要上台精彩表演
you get up on that stage and you kill it.
为了沃尔特
For Walt.
嗯
Yeah.
我还可以毫无内疚地讲"坏爸爸"的段子
And plus, I could do all my "Bad dad" Material with no guilt.
我们都知道那是一口深井
Mm-hmm. We both know that's a deep well.
坏爸爸和电♥话♥推销员有什么区别
What's the difference between a bad dad and a telemarketer?
电♥话♥推销员总是打电♥话♥
The telemarketer always calls.
很好笑 我喜欢 听好了
That's a good one, I like that. Hey, watch this.
拧一个灯泡要多少个坏爸爸
How many bad dads does it take to screw in a light bulb?
一个都不要 你妈妈会拧
None, your mom does it.
就算我爸爸不在这里 我依然很紧张
You know, even without my dad here, I'm still really nervous.
那就好 那意味着你要表演
Good, that means you're gonna perform.
跟你说实话 我也很紧张
And to be honest with you, I'm pretty nervous too.
-为什么 -因为
- Why? - Because,
等你在舞台上让人们发笑后
once you make people laugh on that stage,
谁会想看两个历史老师的烂表演
who's gonna wanna see two history teachers do God knows what?
我一直在找你 大块头
Been looking all over for you, Biggie.
是时候了
It's time.
我知道死后还有来生
I know there's life after death,
我不知道这之后是否还有来生
I just don't know if there's life after this.
宝拉·麦迪森校长
晚上好 威尔逊高中
Good evening, Wilson High.
我很高兴再次担任
It is my pleasure to reprise
你们今晚才艺表演的主持人
my role as your host for tonight's festivities.
去年我的服装 发型 笑话
I got so many compliments last year on my clothes,
和眉毛游戏饱受赞誉
my hair, my jokes, and my eyebrow game,
今年我真是迫不及待
I couldn't wait to do it again.
今晚你们将看到某个伟大的天才
Tonight, you are going to see some great talent,
但说够我了
but enough about me.
第一位表演者将演奏莫扎特的第四小提琴协奏曲
Our first performer, playing Mozart's Violin Concerto No. 4,
请大家欢迎格蕾丝·李
Grace Lee!
这肯定会很压抑
This should be depressing.
小提琴总是如此
Violins always are.
管♥理♥员♥ 上吉他
Roadie, bring me my axe!
那女孩在做什么
What is that girl doing?
不是拉小提琴 所以已经变好了
Not playing a violin, so this has gotten better already.
没想到摇滚吉他巨星亨德里克斯大驾光临
I didn't see Hendrix at Monterey coming.
带迷幻药了吗
Got any acid?
我们来说说以F开头的单词
So, let's talk about the F-word...
"女性"
"Female."
天呐 非得说吗
Oh, Jesus, do we have to?
她会说的
Oh, she's gonna.
就我的军事知识而言虽然我勇敢且善于冒险
For my military knowledge Though I'm plucky and adventure-y
被带回到本世纪伊始
Has been brought down To the beginning of the century
但无论植物 动物还是矿物
But in matters Vegetable, animal, and mineral
我是一个非常典型的现代少将
I am the very model Of a modern Major-General
那孩子不对劲
That boy ain't right.
他看起来就像沦落为皮条客的品客薯片侠
He looks like the Pringles man became a damn pimp.
凯卜镇赛马 唱这首歌♥ 嘟哒 嘟哒
Camptown races, sing this song Doo-dah, doo-dah
凯卜镇
Camptown Oh!
帮个忙
Little help.
该死 那真是太有趣了
Damn, that was fun.
掌声送给斯宾塞老师 各位
Give it up for Ms. Spencer, y'all!
请欣赏由沃尔特·多布斯带来的喜剧表演
Please welcome the comedy stylings of Walter Dobbs.
给麦迪森校长来点掌声
Let's hear it for Principal Madison.
也许看起来很不一样 但我们有很多共同点
It may not seem like it, but we have a lot in common.
我是离婚的产物 而她制♥造♥了三次离婚
I'm the product of divorce, and she's produced three divorces.
很好笑 因为他说的是真的
It's funny...xa0'cause it's true.
闭嘴 雷蒙德
Shut up, Raymond!
但是 父母离婚并不是最糟糕的事
But, having parents who are divorced isn't the worst thing.
我们能过两次圣诞节 两次生日
You get two Christmases, two birthdays,
以及当你在码头抽烟的时候
and two bedrooms to claim you're sleeping in
能对两边家长声称睡在另一边
when you're vaping at the pier.
还有呢 约会很奇怪对吧
So, what else is going on? Dating's weird, right?
他说的对 约会是很奇怪
He's right, dating is weird.
我学生的表演碾压全场
My boy's crushing it.
听着 现在你得全力以赴了
Look, now you gotta get your head in the game.
每个表演我都看了 我觉得我们能赢
I've seen every act. I think we can take this thing.
这是属于我们的时刻
This is our moment.
是啊 戴着从一元超♥市♥里买♥♥的皇冠
Yeah, the moment I bust a move while wearing a dollar-store crown
在我心爱的人面前纵情跳跃的时刻
剧集 | 加布好老师 | 导航列表