剧集 | 加布好老师 | 导航列表
now I gotta go back to being a principal again.
我发送了蝙蝠信♥号♥♥ 然后蝙蝠侠来了
I sent up the Bat-Signal, and here's Batman.
我收到你的短♥信♥了 有话快说
I got your text. Let's make this quick.
我不该在这里
I'm not supposed to be here.
这让我想起在汽车餐厅见到你的情景
This reminds me of when I see you at the drive-through.
没错 我也不该在那里的
Yeah, I'm not supposed to be there either.
生酮饮食法蠢死了
Stupid keto diet.
好了 你教我助忆术
Okay, quick. You hit me with the mnemonic devices
-然后我再传给整个班 -好的
- and I'll pass them on to the class. - Okay.
美西战争的主要原因是
The main reason for the Spanish-American War
缅因号♥军舰的沉没
was the sinking of the USS Maine.
-主要原因 缅因 记住了 -好的
- Main reason, Maine, got it. - Yeah.
没想到你是工贼 加布
Didn't have you pegged for a scab, Gabe.
-海沃德老师 -是我
- Mr. Hayward? - Yeah.
我还以为是婴儿腿呢
Whoo, I thought it was Baby Leg.
告诉你一下我支持工会 海沃德老师
Just want you to know, I support the union, Mr. Hayward.
那你就会明白我为什么要打断他的手臂了
Then you understand I have to break his arm.
-什么 -引起你注意了是吧
- What? - Got your attention, huh?
白思豪餐厅
鉴于你没有进学校
Since you didn't go into the school and...
以及你对年轻人的关心
I know how much you care about young people,
我会放你一马
I'mma give you a pass.
告诉你一下
And just so you know...
你的球棒会被我强壮的手臂震断
your bat would break on these guns.
是啊 是啊 真行
Yeah, yeah. Impressive.
要我把这个鸡翅放下 然后测试一下吗
Want me to put this chicken wing down and test it?
海沃德老师 我的学生已经进步很多了
Mr. Hayward, my students have come so far.
这学期刚开始时
You know, when the semester first started,
麦奇以为墨索里尼是种面食
Mikey thought Mussolini was a pasta.
墨索里尼阿尓弗雷多面
Mussolini Alfredo.
淋点白酱在上头
Yeah, put a little cream sauce on it, and...
瞬间拥有好滋味 法♥西♥斯♥也不例外
anything tastes better, including fascism.
重点是我相信我的学生能打败优等生的
The point is, I know my kids could beat the honors students,
现在我感觉我让他们失望了
and I feel like I'm letting them down.
瞧见没 这就是不公平之处
See, that's where the game is rigged.
当老师的全都是替小鬼头操心的人
No one chooses to be a teacher without caring about young people.
托尼也是吗
What about Tony?
好吧 大多数都是
Okay, almost nobody.
可是我真的需要守在我学生身边
But I really need to be there for my kids.
方法还是有的
Well, there is a way.
什么方法 学校也回不去 你还带着球棍
How? I can't go back to the school, you still have a bat.
想教学生不一定要在学校里 有学生就行了
You don't need a school to teach kids, you just need kids.
好吧 那我管好学生
Okay, so, I'll take care of my students,
-你管好老师 -好
- and you take care of the teachers. -Yeah.
好了 露西尔 该你发威了
All right, Lucille. Time to get freaky.
你确定这样行得通吗
Um, are you sure this is okay?
私下告诉你 行不通 但有人问起来就说行得通
Between us, no, but if anyone asks, yes.
这就像《神奇校车》一样
This is like The Magic School Bus.
下一站去哪 卷毛老师
Ha! Where to next, Ms. Frizzle?
-自驾游吗 -没错
- Road trip. - Yeah.
去哪 蒂华纳 赌城 还是阿姆斯特丹
Where are we heading? Tijuana? Vegas? Amsterdam?
要去进行实地教学的地点是
Well, we're taking a field trip to...
我们的新教室
our new classroom.
我去
Aw, man.
你能顺路载我去赌城吗
Can you drop me off in Vegas?
大哥 我要坐在这
Dude, I'm sitting here.
这是我的固定座位 我早就定了
It's the same seat, I called it!
固定座位
Same seat?
你从来没坐过我的车
You've never been in my car before.
我们去哪 伊格莱西亚斯老师
Where are we going, Mr. Iglesias?
知识大道
Knowledge Avenue.
那条路逊爆了
That street blows.
从地面街道上开
Take the surface streets.
蛇形行驶懂吗 如果你是要开去机场
Serpentine, okay? If you're driving to the airport,
这样直升机就无法在领空内追踪你了
helicopters can't follow you into that airspace.
多谢告知
Good to know.
你最好带上情感支持沃尔特
Hey, you might wanna grab your emotional support Walt.
加布里埃尔 一定要教会他们
Okay, Gabriel, make sure you teach 'em
是工会成就了美国
how unions built this country.
泰迪·罗斯福
Teddy Roosevelt.
驯马硬汉 垄断组织破坏者
Rough Rider, trust buster,
还是所有戴眼镜的总统里最伟大的
and our greatest bespectacled president.
好了
Okay.
我要去打爆反工会分子的脑瓜了
I'm off to bust some anti-union heads, huh?
去吧
All right.
他开玩笑的 他不会打爆任何人的脑瓜的
He's kidding, you guys. He's not really gonna bust any heads.
他主要打别人四肢
He mostly works on limbs.
我要一杯七七鸡尾酒
I'll have a 7 and 7.
你是说你的年龄吗 七加七
Is that how old you are? Seven and seven?
数学梗 我听懂了
Math humor, I dig it.
说到数字 你能把你电♥话♥号♥码给我吗
Well, speaking of numbers, maybe you give me yours?
别站在吧台跟前了 小伙子
Oh, step away from the bar, buddy.
再多问一句你就要被
One more question or you're gonna get hosed down
这家店的苏打水喷管暴击了
with the club-soda gun.
言归正传
All right...
1812年战争
The War of 1812.
是在1812年打的
Ooh! 1812.
不是我要问的问题
Not what I was gonna ask,
但你答得非常好
but you nailed it.
宝拉
Paula.
我就说我们被人跟踪了
I told you we were being followed!
-蛇形行驶啊 蛇形 -没事的
- Serpentine, man. Serpentine. - It's okay.
你们在这里啊
There you guys are.
我一直在找你们这群危险分子呢
I've been looking for you dangerous minds.
你找他们干什么
Uh, why would you be looking for them?
没人犯错误啊
They haven't done anything wrong.
虽然沃尔特差一点犯错
Though, Walt has tried.
我只想帮助他们冲刺学术十项全能比赛
I just want to help them get ready for the decathlon.
毕竟直到罢♥工♥结束我都是他们的老师
After all, I am their teacher until the strike is over.
我猜猜 教了几分钟后 卡洛斯就得躺下了吧
Let me guess, after a few minutes, Carlos needed to lie down?
说实话 我也快歇菜了
Mm-hmm. Truth be told, I almost did too. Mm.
我都忘了教书多不容易了
I forgot how hard this was.
我业务有点生疏了 指点我一下吧
I'm a little rusty, I could use some tips.
关键就是
Well, the key is to coat
用糖衣包裹苦口良药
their medicine in delicious peanut butter.
-这话把我们说的跟狗似的 -嘘
- That makes us sound like dogs. - Shh!
我们就要有糖吃了呢
We're about to get delicious peanut butter.
你这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
看好 沃尔特 准备好了吗
Watch. Walt, you ready?
1968年理查德·尼克松击败了谁赢得选举
Who did Richard Nixon defeat in 1968 to win the election?
这题我会
Oh, I got this.
你说68年那场选举就像《摔角狂热28》
You taught me that the election in '68 was like WrestleMania 28.
-这他当然会 有什么了不起 -接着说
- Of course he did. Big deal. - Walt?
送葬者打败了3H 送葬者对应尼克松
And the Undertaker defeated Triple H. The Undertaker was Nixon...
很显然
Obviously.
3H指的是休伯特·H·汉弗莱
And Triple H, Hubert H. Humphrey.
是时候来场恶战了 沃尔特为胜利而战
Time to play the game. Walt for the win.
我去 加布 厉害啊
Damn, Gabe. I am impressed.
我想起了我教书时让学生茅塞顿开的感觉
I remember making those light bulbs go on when I was a teacher.
感觉很棒吧
Felt pretty good, huh?
那是当然
For sure.
我下学期想要重回讲台了
I think I'm gonna dive back in next semester.
很多校长通过教书保持头脑敏锐
You know, plenty of principals teach classes to stay sharp.
你不用教书也很时髦[敏锐] 麦麦老师
You don't need to teach a class to stay sharp, Miss Mads.
你穿上连衣裙的样子就很时髦
You're looking sharp anytime you pour yourself into a dress.
明白你错过多少好戏了吗
See what you've been missing?
从地面街道开 从地面街道开
Surface streets, surface streets!
剧集 | 加布好老师 | 导航列表