剧集 | 加布好老师 | 导航列表
洛伦佐还没来啊
Still no Lorenzo, huh?
他知道你们迟到时我会怎么样
He knows how I get when you guys are late.
他可不想看我发怒的表情
He doesn't want to see my angry face.
伊格莱西亚斯老师 你无法
Mr. Iglesias, you don't have
做出发怒的表情 你不会发怒
what it takes to make an angry face: anger.
如果没有超可爱的酒窝
Yeah, your mad face would be a lot more effective
你生气的表情会更加有效
without those crazy cute dimples.
别闹了啦
Stop it.
洛伦佐迟到有什么大不了的
What's the big deal about Lorenzo being late?
他错过了几分钟
So he misses a few minutes
所谓的"大萧条"
about the so-called "Great Depression."
你们不觉得准时很重要吗
Look, you guys don't think it's important to be on time?
如果保罗·瑞威尔迟到了怎么办
What if Paul Revere had been late, huh?
他妻子会说什么 保罗
What would his wife have said? "Oh, Paul.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up! Wake up!
你必须告诉大伙儿英国人要来了
You must tell everyone that the British are coming.
英国人要来了
The British are coming.
那是步♥枪♥开火了吗
Oh, is that musket fire?
英国人不是要来了 而是已经到了
The British aren't coming, the British are here!
他们到了
They're here!
他们穿红色军服看起来很帅
Oh, look, they look so handsome in those red coats.
让我把束身衣系紧
Let me tighten my corset."
瑞威尔夫人听起来辣爆了
Mrs. Revere sounds sexy as hell.
说她辣 倒不如说她英俊
She was a lot more handsome than sexy.
伊格莱西亚斯老师 洛伦佐没来不是他的错
Mr. Iglesias, it's-- it's not Lorenzo's fault he's not here.
我不是那种爱八卦的人
Well, I'm not one to gossip,
但他招惹了一个强硬可怕的孩子
but he's been having problems with a tough, scary kid.
什么 谁会霸凌洛伦佐
What? Who would bully Lorenzo?
我跟他说了
I told him.
那条紧身牛仔裤和一头卷毛
Those skinny jeans and that fuzzy fade
可不会帮到他
weren't doing him any favors.
我提供了我的保镖服务
You know, I offered my bodyguarding services.
不知为何 他没接受
For some reason, he didn't take 'em.
你要办葬礼了 老兄
Freakin' your funeral, dude.
俗话说得好 麦奇
You know what they say, Mikey,
在战斗中关键的不是两只狗的大小
it's not always the size of the dog in the fight,
而是它们打斗的激烈程度
it's the size of the fight in the dog.
是的 那些人一般都会挨揍
Yeah. And those people usually get their asses kicked.
经常如此
A lot.
在我忘记之前
All right, before I forget,
我们得看看一下校董会发的宣传册
we gotta go over these handouts that the school board gave us.
让我猜猜 一千份关于拯救树木的影印本
Let me guess, a thousand photocopies about saving trees?
不 实际上他们希望我们开始使用包容语言
No, actually, they want us to start using inclusive language.
比如说 我叫你们"伙计们"
For example, when I call you guys "Guys,"
其实我该叫你们"学生们"
I should be calling you "Students,"
因为你们中还有女士
because some of you are ladies.
抱歉 美国女士
Sorry, Lady-Americans.
谁需要更多疯狂的规定啊
Who needs more crazy rules?
那是个很棒的例子 沃尔特
That's a perfect example, Walt.
根据学校新的指导方针
According to the school's new guidelines,
疯狂被认为是个贬义词
"Crazy" is considered a derogatory term.
我还以为包容语言
I thought inclusive language
是跟性别和性取向有关
had to do with gender and orientation.
是啊 我们聊聊♥性♥吧
Yeah, let's talk about sex!
沃尔特 我们这五分钟别聊♥性♥怎么样
Walt, for five minutes, how about we not talk about sex?
清单跟那两项有关
The list has to do with that,
还有能力 国籍 种族
plus abilities, nationality, and ethnicity.
你们看看 小心自己说的话
So, take a look and be careful what you say.
不是吧 这上面有一半都是我用到的词汇
No way. This is half of my vocabulary.
那样的话 你就是第14个词了
Well, in that case, that makes you a real number... 14.
没必要吧
Uncalled for.
感觉不好 对吧
Didn't feel good, right?
第6个词骂的我 这更伤人
Hurts even more coming from... A number six.
第6个词 那是我最爱的快餐组合
Number six. Oh, that's my favorite combo at Jack in the Box.
午餐在什么时候啊
When's lunch?
我用意念做到了
I did that with my mind!
为人师表 第一季第六集
伊格莱西亚斯老师 这份清单本该
Mr. Iglesias, this list is supposed to
让校园更具包容性
help the campus feel more inclusive,
但它把我漏掉了
but it leaves me out.
怎么回事 我相信你属于
How? I believe you fall under
拉美裔中的一个合适的子类别
the very desirable subcategory of Latinos,
像我一样
like me.
你不能说拉美裔 正确的术语是拉美移♥民♥
You can't say Latinos. The correct term is Latinx.
Latinx是Latino[拉美裔男性]
或Latina[拉美裔女性]的中性拼写方式
拉美移♥民♥
"Latinx"?
听起来像墨西哥杀虫剂
Sounds like a Mexican bug spray.
这不是开玩笑 伊格莱西亚斯老师
It's not a joke, Mr. Iglesias.
我觉得挺搞笑的
I thought it was funny.
不 尽管校董会把这个词
No, even though the school board
从宣传册里漏掉了
left it out of the little handout,
但那才是对我们的正确称呼
that is the correct way to refer to us.
你不能瞎编一个词
Look, you can't just make up a word
然后逼人们用
and force people to use it.
相信我 我编了个"荒笑"
Believe me, I tried with the word "Redonkulous,"
结果也没流行起来
And it did not catch on.
太多的文化使用阳性词来指代所有人
Too many cultures have used the masculine to refer to all people.
那太扯淡了 所以正确的词是拉美移♥民♥
That's messed up, which is why the right word is Latinx.
在今天那也许是正确的词 好吗
Look, that might be the right word today, okay?
但你得记住一件事 玛莉索
But you gotta remember something, Marisol,
我比你年龄大得多 我已经经历过这一切了
I'm much older than you, and I've already been through this.
我出生时 在我的出生证明上
When I was born, on my birth certificate,
只有两个选择来描述我的身份
there was only two options to describe what I was.
要么是非裔美国人 要么是白种人
I was either Afro-American or Caucasian
明显 我不是非裔美国人
Now, clearly, I wasn't Afro-American,
所以我默认是白人
so I was white by default.
我成功了
I had it made.
我的未来可以成为这些词语 "房♥主"
I had a future of new words like "Homeowner,"
"注册选民"
"Registered voter,"
然后他们改了
and then they changed it.
加入了第三个选择 所以现在
They added a third box, so now,
还有"其他" 所以我的房♥子没了
it was "Other," And there went my house.
很长时间以来 我都是"其他"
And I was "Other" for a long time,
我一年级毕业时
and then they changed it to Hispanic
他们改成了"西班牙裔"
when I came out of the first grade,
我没意见
and I was cool with that.
但我哥们艾伯特说
But then my buddy Albert was like,
兄弟 我们不是西班牙裔 我们是奇卡诺人
"Dude, we're not Hispanic, bro, we're Chicano."
但最终 艾伯特和我被称为"被告"
But that ended with Albert and me being called "Defendants."
等他们撤销指控时
By the time they dropped the charges,
我们就成了墨西哥裔美国人
we were Mexican-American.
重点是 这么多不同的人混一起
The point is, is that all these different people got together,
波多黎各人 多米尼亚人 古巴人
the Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans,
墨西哥人 萨尔瓦多人
Mexicans, Salvadorians,
以及大多说西语的国家
and the majority of the Spanish-speaking countries,
他们终于在一个词上达成了一致
and they finally agreed on one word,
那个词就是拉美裔
and that word was Latino.
而且已经这样很多年了
And it's been that way for decades.
连阿根廷人都统一了
Even the Argentinians jumped on board.
他们可跟谁都合不来
They don't agree with anyone!
现在你要我 还有其他几百万人
Now you want me and millions of other people
再开始用一个新词
to start using this new word?
没可能
Ah, I don't think so.
就一个新词
A whole new one word.
真抱歉给你们带来了不便 但我们就是拉美移♥民♥
I'm sorry it's such an inconvenience, but we're Latinx now,
这样所有的非雄性都觉得包括在内了
so everyone who doesn't identify as male feels included.
拜托 你可以的
Come on, you can say it.
那是纯正的西语吗 还是英语
Is it even proper Spanish? Or English?
你根本找不到一个以nx结尾的词
I bet you can't even tell me a word that ends in "Nx."
厄运 山猫 荡♥妇♥
Jinx, lynx, minx.
好吧 没第四个了
剧集 | 加布好老师 | 导航列表