剧集 | 加布好老师 | 导航列表
Oh, you can totally put that on your résumé.
没人会检查的
Nobody checks those things.
加布 你说过 不能抛弃任何孩子
Gabe, you were the one who said, "No child should be left behind."
我们不能扔下雷基姆
That should include Rakeem,
他跑得那么快 可以把别的队伍甩到后面
a student so fast, he leaves the other team behind.
感谢支持 老大
Thanks for the support, boss.
伙计
Hey, paisano!
你在干什么
What're you doing?
胡椒是三明治里最好吃的部分
The peppers are the best part of the sandwich, eh?
什么 这是我的三明治 我的事情
What? My sandwich, my business.
拜托 你怎么了
Ah, come on. What's the matter?
对我的拉丁男孩而言 胡椒太辣了吗
Too spicy for my Latino bambino, eh?
我的味觉很敏感
I got a very sensitive palate.
我不打算向你证明什么
I don't gotta prove anything to you.
只是胡椒而已
It's just peppers, man. Mm.
我打赌你想忘了刚才说的话
Yeah, I bet you wish you could... ...forget about it!
不需要这个
Oh, forget about it.
不需要这个
Forget about it.
我已经有八个月没尝过这个了
I haven't tasted that in eight months.
-什么 -这里面是酒
- What? - There's booze in this.
不可能
No way.
没错 就是酒
Oh, yeah, that's booze, all right.
我想我们应该知道了
I think we may have figured out
为什么教练五年来都没赢过
why Coach hasn't had a winning season in five years.
只是提个建议
Just a word of advice,
要是一个穿着运动服的成年人拿着个大旅行杯
if a grown man in dress sweats has a large travel mug,
不要喝里面的东西
don't drink from it.
瞧 这位女士知道我在说什么 对吗
See, this lady knows what I'm talking about, right?
你知道吗
Yeah, you know?
当然 虽然是无心之过
And sure, the slip was an honest mistake,
但问题是味道真是太好了
but the problem is how good it tasted.
它涌入胸腔 那种热乎乎的感觉
That warm feeling when it hits your chest.
那种"疼痛都飞走了"的感觉
That "pain go bye-bye" feeling. It...
好消息是我感觉非常好
The good news is I'm doing great.
感觉棒极了
I'm doin'-- doin' fantastic, you know?
不敢相信感觉竟然这么好 我刚买♥♥了一条船
I can't believe-- I'm doing so great, I just bought a boat.
都上船吧
Yeah, all aboard!
感谢你们让我分享
Thanks for letting me share.
感谢加布上台演讲
Okay, hey, I'd like to thank Gabe for coming up to speak.
我相信你们都很喜欢他的演讲
I'm sure you enjoyed that.
下面有几个通知
Okay, a couple of announcements...
老兄 你怎么了
Bro, what is wrong with you?
我不知道
Dude, I don't know, man.
好像 我去了那里
It's like, I went up there,
我在讲我喝了一杯酒的事情
and I was talking about having a drink,
然后她就进来了 我就想着
and then she came in, and I was all like, "Ugh."
我不想让她看见我脆弱的样子 你懂吗
I didn't want her to see me vulnerable, you know, bro?
然后等我看到她 我终于开始讲话了
So then, when I saw her and I finally did start to speak,
我说的话就像是青春期的小毛孩
I sounded like I was going through puberty.
我就像"你好 一切都好吗 你好吗"
I was like... "Oh, hi! Everything great? How are you?"
-我知道 你真的喜欢她 -没错
- I knew it. You do like her. - Yeah.
真高兴你听懂了
Glad you're caught up, bro.
伊格莱西亚斯 首先 我想道歉
Iglesias. First of all, I want to apologize.
我听说你喝了一点教练的苹果汁
I heard you drank a little of the coach's apple juice.
对 但我没尝到蜜脆的味道
Uh, yeah, I didn't taste a hint of honeycrisp.
你真是个堕落的人
Yeah, what kind of a degenerate are you?
这周我应该押威尔逊多少钱
And how much should I bet on Wilson this week?
我能解释
I can explain.
我在对抗病毒感染
I'm fighting an infection,
那是个处方药
and that was a prescription.
你的医生给你开了马利宝椰子酒
So your doctor prescribed Malibu rum?
他可能更像个治病术士而不是医生 没错
Well, he's more of a healer than a doctor, but yeah. Yep.
你知道吗 没事 我接受你的道歉
Uh, you know what? It's cool, man. Apology accepted.
什么 我没有道歉
What? I never apologized.
我的错 你刚说"首先 我想道歉"
Oh, my bad. When you said, "First of all, I want to apologize,"
我以为那是道歉
I kind of took that as an apology.
有些人只能听到他们想听到的话
Some people just hear what they want to hear.
没错 比如"把你的球员送到我班上来
Yeah, like, "Sure, drop your player off in my class.
我没意见"
I'm cool with it."
说对了
Bingo!
你是我的好搭档
You're my guy.
那你打算怎么对付那个靓女杰西
Hey, so what're you gonna do about Jess the hot mess?
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
匿名靓女
Anonymous the hot mess.
我不知道
I don't know, bro.
我想我就做任何一个有理智的人会做的事情
I guess I'm gonna do what any reasonable person would do.
开始去城市别的地方
Gonna start going to different meetings
参加另一个互助会
in a different part of town,
这样我就永远也遇不到她了
where I'll never run into her again,
然后我就清醒又孤独地死去
so I can die sober and alone.
早上好 历史课
Good morning, history class!
活着真好 对吧
It's a great day to be alive, right?
老兄 我待会再找你
Hey, man. I'll holla at you later.
怎么了
What's up?
怎么了 苏格·怀特
What's up, Suge White?
没有什么比一堆新鲜的面孔
Nothing like a bunch of fresh faces
更能让我敞开心扉
I don't have to bare my soul to.
要知道 一个人的灵魂是他自己的东西
You know, a man's soul is his own thing.
是私人的 所以走开 亚马逊
It's private. So back off, Amazon!
我买♥♥鞋子是因为我想买♥♥
I bought these kicks 'cause I wanted to,
不是因为你让我买♥♥的
not 'cause you told me to!
我有个问题
I have a question.
请讲 格蕾丝
Go ahead, Grace.
为什么教练不直接让你向后传球
Why doesn't Coach just let you take direct snaps?
我们都知道你会接到球
We all know you're getting the ball.
我不知道为什么我认为这个问题是问我的
I don't know why I thought the question was for me.
眼神不错 格蕾丝
Good looking out, Grace.
打莱克伍德球队时 你也许会看到
I mean, you might see some wildcat formation
一些野猫阵
against Lakewood.
你真可爱
You are a cutie.
我家人叫我野猫
My family calls me a wildcat.
因为我在任何地方都能睡
You know, 'cause I can sleep anywhere,
洗澡只用一点水
and I bathe with very little water.
你觉得他们是在表扬你吗
And do you think they're complimenting you?
专注点 野猫
Focus, wildcat.
麦奇 你好多愁善感
Mikey. Mikey, man, you're so soft.
《玩具总动员3》的结尾肯定让你哭了
I bet you cried at the end of Toy Story 3.
是的 我在场
He did. I was there.
安分点 同学们
Hey, come on. Settle down, you guys.
安迪要去上大学了
Andy was going away to college!
你可上不了大学
Something you'll never do.
沃尔特 这班里轮不到你开这个玩笑
Walt, you are not the guy in this class who can make that joke.
好吧
Yeah, okay,
我觉得不只我一个人有暗恋对象
I don't think I'm the only one with a crush.
我是说 我没有暗恋对象
I mean-- I mean, I don't-- I don't have a crush.
闭嘴 麦奇 你总是说
Shut up, Mikey. You're always talking about--
不 等等 你闭嘴
No! Wait! You shut up!
滚开点 她是我的
Freakin' back off. She's mine.
记得吗 "努力学习和团结友爱"
Remember, "work hard and be nice"?
沃尔特 头半句我放你一马
Walt, I cut you slack on the first part
因为你一直很擅长后半句
'cause you've always been so good at the second.
我真的很失望
I'm really disappointed.
雷基姆挑起来的
Rakeem started it.
雷基姆刚到 他都不知道他来了
Rakeem just got here. He doesn't even know he's here.
你一整年都盯着那个标语
You've been staring at that sign all year.
我期望你更大度一些
I expect more from you.
那就是你的事了
That's really on you, then.
够了
Well, that's it.
我会和你的父母谈谈 我放学后就要见他们
I'll discuss this with your parents who I need to see after school.
父母
Parents?
如果我爸爸来了 给我发短♥信♥ 我很想见他
剧集 | 加布好老师 | 导航列表